Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My family brought me to this world to let me rot (brutal story)

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
I did get banned when I posted a similar post for my language so I will do it better this time.
Tons of people answered cause they had similar situations so I want to write about it.
>>>
SORRY FOR LONG THREAD (But is High IQ)

My mother is the biggest bitch in the world. I dont know why she bringed me to this world but obviously was not because of love. She never took care of me not even as a toddler probably, but certanly not in my childhood nor teenage years nor early adulthood. She abandonde me from day one, and was the kind of tiranic person who will educate me in the thinking 'dont even dare you to question my education methods'. Her job and she allways enphatised it was 'more important' than me. Narcisssistic foid who thinks that I should be worshiping her just for the privilege of her bringing me to this world, never acunting about zero parenting. She allways said brutal things to me (and still says to this date) like: 'I gave you food for your whole life, when are you going to pay for that bill?' She is also leftie, feminist and so on. You know the profile maybe.

My father is the biggest cuck you will find in the universe. Semi-autistic and have zero friends never teached me nothing about nothing about real life. You have to know he is a super-bluepilled leftie autistic overcuck that says things like 'You should go for landwhales going for foids you find atractive is sexism and is worng' 'You as a male have a privilege you have to decosntruct it'. Yeap, he is a text book male feminist, so he become the perfect partner for my mother. He also thinked like the rest of my familly he was a perfect father and he will not let you dare to question his lifestyle or parenting. having a father rolemodel like that is just so... no words ofr it, you get it right?

Is clear to me now that their marriage was a political union and that they both seem normal to not take care of their children and brainwashing them with political bias. Being such absent fathers didnt take away the little time they only spent to me to shame me, gastlight me like 'Do you not see how perfect familiy we are? You are the problem', make me feel guilty for whatever (the children of africa being hungry, or the poorless foid victims that appear in hollywood movies) and bullshit like that. their only parenting has allways being blame>make fell guilty. Blame>make feel guilty and so on and on. If you dare to question their shitty parenting both my father and mother will go very violent. Like 'How you dare to critisice us?' Conviced our familly and their friends (wich are very like mided people) were almost superior human beings. Having better lives. The kind of 'looking down on others' so tipical of intellectuals.

My brother is a text book psichopath. He does not live in the house now, but he made my life a misery untill he leaved. He hated me since I was born. Therapist thinking was a jealousy problem never solved because my fathers didnt dare to waste 5 minutes interfering in our education, and never told him is not normal to take some child jelausy to adulthood and hate your brother as if he was a murderer. Everyday I will spend the evening after school alone with my brother and he will be waiting for any excuse to beat me up, yes i did had to lear to live in a submissive way to survive. So i did learn to live in full alert all my childhood cause I was scared as shit of this being. He probably feels nothing about nothing, and even less about what he did to me. A friend that use to come to my house when I was like 10 called my brother 'the king of the house' because he behaved like a dictator. Imagine a mixing of not caring about me, and beating me up if I did anything that anoyed the smallest amount to him, like making noise for example. He will verbally abuse me and degrade me on a daily basis. I did probably developed all the mental issues from having to live in pannic attach mode thru my whole childhood and teenage years. He did everything he could to erase me from my familly and put it against me. When he had the age to understant he started to tell my fathers I was not a leftie and therefore a traitor, and that I was not smart therefore not an intellectual and things like that as he was studing 'Political Sciences' to please my fathers, so he became the predilect son, and me the shamefull one. An authentic black sheep. My fathers never wanted to hear a word about the abuse of course, because he was now the perfect son.

Both my fathers being academics only caring about my scores in the tests in school. Wich I started to fail of copurse living in loniless and stressed as fuck.
Coming from work late and going straight to the TV: 'I cannot dedicate you time now Im tyred from working all day so I will wach the TV till I sleep'
The rest of my life leaving me unatended. My brother making me develop social anxiety for the rest of my life along with my parents negative messages to make me feel guilty and the abandonement issues.
As time went by my familiy revealed their true veil and turned out to be a far left kind of sect, were all the members of the familly will have to think, read and vote for the same people and if you dont you are labeled a fascist. Basically my familly being a massive echo chamber were they do repeat the truths they hold sacred to one another (you know this kind of people in the west right?) and me not fitting in their delusional world making me imediatelly the black sheep.

>>>

Sorry very sorry it has become so long. I did developed mental issues and personality disorders for living with this psycho familie, wich in the long run made me a disabled person because of mental health issues and of course contributed to my inceldom along with the foids of course.
I cannot work nor live on my own and my parents plan to kick me out of the house as they are going to retire and they dont want me to be around.
Probably will go homeless or who knows. I've spent 15 years on self isolation. Im on my 30s now.
Next year i will enter some sort of 'reinsercion center', some sort of soft-mental hospital but I dont know were it will lead me. Will have to hide Im an incel
Take pills on a dayly basis to cope with anxiety and sleep. Will probably kill me in the long run.

YOU KNOW HELL? I KNOW HELL. THIS IS THE BRUTAL STORY OF MY LIFE
Why did my familly bringed me into this world? This very question rots me from the inside out.

Feel free to post the story of youre life even if it is long. Lets make a decent long thread about it.
TELL YOUR STORY if it pleases.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for your terrible family, can I ask in which country do you live in just for curiosity?

I'm sorry for your terrible family, can I ask in which country do you live in just for curiosity?
Spain, and this is a self proclaimed feminist gov we have now. Wich my entire familly supports and votes. Yet another line of conflict there.
I will have to get welfare to survive, fortunatelly a goverment shrink (can you believe it) heared my story and believed me, he is traying to help me get welfare. Althought that will not end all my shit of course

Spain, and this is a self proclaimed feminist gov we have now. Wich my entire familly supports and votes. Yet another line of conflict there.
I will have to get welfare to survive, fortunatelly a goverment shrink (can you believe it) heared my story and believed me, he is traying to help me get welfare. Althought that will not end all my shit of course
Yeah I know that unfortunately Spain is fucked up with feminism since years, and Italy (my country) is on the same path. Luckily even if my father is a leftist he didn't even try to indoctrinate me with cucked soy stuff since he's an old school communist (so basically in his youth he was a tankie and not pro-feminism, lgbt and all that shit)

Yeah I know that unfortunately Spain is fucked up with feminism since years, and Italy (my country) is on the same path. Luckily even if my father is a leftist he didn't even try to indoctrinate me with cucked soy stuff since he's an old school communist (so basically in his youth he was a tankie and not pro-feminism, lgbt and all that shit)
true indeed. People usually forget comunism didnt like gays much back in the day. now fags carry LGTB flags with the Che Guevara on top of them can you believe it?

That’s brutal as fuck

All of that sui shit and you're in your 30's??

You have some willpower man, i would've 100% killed my family and then committed suicide.

You are strong, having endured all that into your 30s. Hopefully things improve once you cut off your family from your life. But judging what I’ve read, your near future seems grim. At least you have this forum to vent on. I wouldn’t be able to endure even half of what you have been through.

The fact that my mom is the sole reason for my existence makes me mad.The root of my despair starts in her.She was the one that made me suffer all of this shit.If she didn't have me,everything would be fine.If i had to be born i might have had much better luck with some other parent.it's true that it could be worse but this parasitical life is a sad one.if she tried to prepare me for the world,i could maybe take this shit life a bit better,instead she just feed me like a pig(turning me into a little fat fuck),just left me to ldar all day with videogames and other copes(instead of putting me in piano classes or some other place that i might obtain a skill that would uplift me out of this shit life),never taught me about god,or jesus or about the saints,had to endure pretty shitty situations since she always picked broken chadlites/chads etc etc etc.

The saddest is that she imagines that i am some type of sad chad and that she doesn't see wrong with the way she brought me up.Whenever i mention something or make low key reference to her bad parenting she just wants to switch conversation and starts yelling and shouting.I will die before i hear any 'I am sorry,anon' from her.

My birth was the biggest mistake my mom ever did.My dad never wanted me.he came to like me to some extent but he never wanted me.My mom out of her desire to save her broken marriage(i imagine),decided to have me.tricked him by saying she was on pill when in fact she wasn't.And so i was born.A half wanted abortion,born to suffer alone till his death.May god have mercy on me.

Sorry that i went astray.Whenever i think about my birth i get sad and angry.you lived a much shittier situation then i lived.When family fucks you over,they will never admit their role in it.If a brother fucks you over because he wants to fuck his gf,he won't admit his situation.if your mother is a whore,who throws herself into any handsome man that passes along who will make your life care,she won't give a fuck. god,the angels and the saints care,but not the rest of the world.this life is horrible.

Last edited:
That’s brutal as fuck
I've allways thought it was, never shared with no one as no one really cared.
All of that sui shit and you're in your 30's??

You have some willpower man, i would've 100% killed my family and then committed suicide.
Thanks for the words i really apreciate them. I actually had those thoughts plenty of times. Sargentcel dont ban me!! You know anyone going thu this would be having the same kind of thoughts, is only human to have them.

I made it to my 30s but I've destroyed my body with anxiety man. I feel like a 70 yo person. All sick all the time.
I guess I should think about that, I had some willpower to survive this fuckers.
You are strong, having endured all that into your 30s. Hopefully things improve once you cut off your family from your life. But judging what I’ve read, your near future seems grim. At least you have this forum to vent on. I wouldn’t be able to endure even half of what you have been through.
Now that you are all saying im strong I guess I am. First time in my life Im hearing it tbh.
The thought of cutting with my familly tempts me preciselly for being able to cut the gastlighting allready wich trust me still continues. however I have to solve how Im gonna live in my own first.
This forum has being the best finding in this 15 years of isolation.
>>>
THANK YOU ALL PEOPLE FOR YOUR ANSWERS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, HONESTLY.
I am in the very verge of my will in this days as things become more unestable, both in my country and in my house.
I even have accepted to try to go to this mental care center just to try everything I can out of despair.
Worst thing I can think of is that this fuckers will never pay for what they did. Neither they will take any bit of responsability for my situation. This thing drives me nuts. Got serious anger issues. I wonder if that will change when I leave the house.
Right now as it was expected I can only feel pain and anger, and nothing but missery seems real to me.

Last edited:
Feelsbadman.jpg

lmao tankie. Based af

I did get banned when I posted a similar post for my language so I will do it better this time.
Tons of people answered cause they had similar situations so I want to write about it.
>>>
SORRY FOR LONG THREAD (But is High IQ)

My mother is the biggest bitch in the world. I dont know why she bringed me to this world but obviously was not because of love. She never took care of me not even as a toddler probably, but certanly not in my childhood nor teenage years nor early adulthood. She abandonde me from day one, and was the kind of tiranic person who will educate me in the thinking 'dont even dare you to question my education methods'. Her job and she allways enphatised it was 'more important' than me. Narcisssistic foid who thinks that I should be worshiping her just for the privilege of her bringing me to this world, never acunting about zero parenting. She allways said brutal things to me (and still says to this date) like: 'I gave you food for your whole life, when are you going to pay for that bill?' She is also leftie, feminist and so on. You know the profile maybe.

My father is the biggest cuck you will find in the universe. Semi-autistic and have zero friends never teached me nothing about nothing about real life. You have to know he is a super-bluepilled leftie autistic overcuck that says things like 'You should go for landwhales going for foids you find atractive is sexism and is worng' 'You as a male have a privilege you have to decosntruct it'. Yeap, he is a text book male feminist, so he become the perfect partner for my mother. He also thinked like the rest of my familly he was a perfect father and he will not let you dare to question his lifestyle or parenting. having a father rolemodel like that is just so... no words ofr it, you get it right?

Is clear to me now that their marriage was a political union and that they both seem normal to not take care of their children and brainwashing them with political bias. Being such absent fathers didnt take away the little time they only spent to me to shame me, gastlight me like 'Do you not see how perfect familiy we are? You are the problem', make me feel guilty for whatever (the children of africa being hungry, or the poorless foid victims that appear in hollywood movies) and bullshit like that. their only parenting has allways being blame>make fell guilty. Blame>make feel guilty and so on and on. If you dare to question their shitty parenting both my father and mother will go very violent. Like 'How you dare to critisice us?' Conviced our familly and their friends (wich are very like mided people) were almost superior human beings. Having better lives. The kind of 'looking down on others' so tipical of intellectuals.

My brother is a text book psichopath. He does not live in the house now, but he made my life a misery untill he leaved. He hated me since I was born. Therapist thinking was a jealousy problem never solved because my fathers didnt dare to waste 5 minutes interfering in our education, and never told him is not normal to take some child jelausy to adulthood and hate your brother as if he was a murderer. Everyday I will spend the evening after school alone with my brother and he will be waiting for any excuse to beat me up, yes i did had to lear to live in a submissive way to survive. So i did learn to live in full alert all my childhood cause I was scared as shit of this being. He probably feels nothing about nothing, and even less about what he did to me. A friend that use to come to my house when I was like 10 called my brother 'the king of the house' because he behaved like a dictator. Imagine a mixing of not caring about me, and beating me up if I did anything that anoyed the smallest amount to him, like making noise for example. He will verbally abuse me and degrade me on a daily basis. I did probably developed all the mental issues from having to live in pannic attach mode thru my whole childhood and teenage years. He did everything he could to erase me from my familly and put it against me. When he had the age to understant he started to tell my fathers I was not a leftie and therefore a traitor, and that I was not smart therefore not an intellectual and things like that as he was studing 'Political Sciences' to please my fathers, so he became the predilect son, and me the shamefull one. An authentic black sheep. My fathers never wanted to hear a word about the abuse of course, because he was now the perfect son.

Both my fathers being academics only caring about my scores in the tests in school. Wich I started to fail of copurse living in loniless and stressed as fuck.
Coming from work late and going straight to the TV: 'I cannot dedicate you time now Im tyred from working all day so I will wach the TV till I sleep'
The rest of my life leaving me unatended. My brother making me develop social anxiety for the rest of my life along with my parents negative messages to make me feel guilty and the abandonement issues.
As time went by my familiy revealed their true veil and turned out to be a far left kind of sect, were all the members of the familly will have to think, read and vote for the same people and if you dont you are labeled a fascist. Basically my familly being a massive echo chamber were they do repeat the truths they hold sacred to one another (you know this kind of people in the west right?) and me not fitting in their delusional world making me imediatelly the black sheep.

>>>

Sorry very sorry it has become so long. I did developed mental issues and personality disorders for living with this psycho familie, wich in the long run made me a disabled person because of mental health issues and of course contributed to my inceldom along with the foids of course.
I cannot work nor live on my own and my parents plan to kick me out of the house as they are going to retire and they dont want me to be around.
Probably will go homeless or who knows. I've spent 15 years on self isolation. Im on my 30s now.
Next year i will enter some sort of 'reinsercion center', some sort of soft-mental hospital but I dont know were it will lead me. Will have to hide Im an incel
Take pills on a dayly basis to cope with anxiety and sleep. Will probably kill me in the long run.

YOU KNOW HELL? I KNOW HELL. THIS IS THE BRUTAL STORY OF MY LIFE
Why did my familly bringed me into this world? This very question rots me from the inside out.

Feel free to post the story of youre life even if it is long. Lets make a decent long thread about it.
TELL YOUR STORY if it pleases.
Sorry to hear about this bro, hope you can escape that toxic environment.

Last edited:
No problem, man.
Feel free to share anything you want. Afterall, many of us here have been victim of abuse by family or by society.

My parents, although they have money, come from the working class. When I was a kid, they used to compare me and my brother to the kids that work(I live in third world country where poor kids sometimes have to work) and praise those kids. Idk if that affected my brother, but it did affect me.

Also, I’ve been sexually abused by my father when I was a kid. I planned to murder him as a form of revenge but I figured out that it wasn’t worth it.

I know about the health issues from being hated and rejected. I know dudes that have had work rough lifestyle, just as hard as mine yet are 100% healthy!

They had love in their lives - family, gfs, friends, and i didn't.

I'm really so sad for you bro all the pain the alienation ridicule and hate both mentally and physcially
You're really a tough guy man not some phony shit you the real strong man

The fact that my mom is the sole reason for my existence makes me mad.The root of my despair starts in her.She was the one that made me suffer all of this shit.If she didn't have me,everything would be fine.If i had to be born i might have had much better luck with some other parent.it's true that it could be worse but this parasitical life is a sad one.if she tried to prepare me for the world,i could maybe take this shit life a bit better,instead she just feed me like a pig(turning me into a little fat fuck),just left me to ldar all day with videogames and other copes(instead of putting me in piano classes or some other place that i might obtain a skill that would uplift me out of this shit life),never taught me about god,or jesus or about the saints,had to endure pretty shitty situations since she always picked broken chadlites/chads etc etc etc.

The saddest is that she imagines that i am some type of sad chad and that she doesn't see wrong with the way she brought me up.Whenever i mention something or make low key reference to her bad parenting she just wants to switch conversation and starts yelling and shouting.I will die before i hear any 'I am sorry,anon' from her.

My birth was the biggest mistake my mom ever did.My dad never wanted me.he came to like me to some extent but he never wanted me.My mom out of her desire to save her broken marriage(i imagine),decided to have me.tricked him by saying she was on pill when in fact she wasn't.And so i was born.A half wanted abortion,born to suffer alone till his death.May god have mercy on me.

Sorry that i went astray.Whenever i think about my birth i get sad and angry.you lived a much shittier situation then i lived.When family fucks you over,they will never admit their role in it.If a brother fucks you over because he wants to fuck his gf,he won't admit his situation.if your mother is a whore,who throws herself into any handsome man that passes along who will make your life care,she won't give a fuck. god,the angels and the saints care,but not the rest of the world.this life is horrible.
you seem to had a very different situation with a loose mother. My family are intellectuals. As far as I know they must havent had sex since we were born almost. Really wierd people.
However the common thing is that breeding us was a mistake. if youre not gonna take care of your children don't have them. Is as simple as that. Of course this people dont give a fuck. Being a half wanted abortion must fuck you up for life. Familly is allways the reason some people in this worl are fucked up for life.
Only people who has had some sort of love thru their lives can make it.

Being born to have such a crepy life is the worst conviction a man can suffer. We have seem to have come to this world to suffer, be alone and then die. Can you believe that normies still treat me like if I had some sort of privileged life?

you seem to had a very different situation with a loose mother. My family are intellectuals. As far as I know they must havent had sex since we were born almost. Really wierd people.
However the common thing is that breeding us was a mistake. if youre not gonna take care of your children don't have them. Is as simple as that. Of course this people dont give a fuck. Being a half wanted abortion must fuck you up for life. Familly is allways the reason some people in this worl are fucked up for life.
Only people who has had some sort of love thru their lives can make it.

Being born to have such a crepy life is the worst conviction a man can suffer. We have seem to have come to this world to suffer, be alone and then die. Can you believe that normies still treat me like if I had some sort of privileged life?

were your parents rich,for them to make that comment?My dad came to accept me at some point,but he was always distant from me and my brother.he cheated on my mom countless times,so arranging dates and fucking bithches was more important then taking care of his family.He has now settled down with some women and he seems to be a bit more considerate about his family so that's good.Are your parents leftists?

It is brutal
It is. It is more brutal when you top it with the experiences i had with foids and the inceldom. Life is nothing but brutal.
Sorry to hear about this bro, hope you can escape that toxic environment.
I hope too. Although hoping forever is toxic too...
I know about the health issues from being hated and rejected. I know dudes that have had work rough lifestyle, just as hard as mine yet are 100% healthy!

They had love in their lives - family, gfs, friends, and i didn't.
True that. When you take my example and other person and the reason some other people survive harsh emvirontments its because they had care and love in their prime life. For me is settle down now that this is the reason some man ar fucked beyond repair. And I am convinced now it is my case also. It has taked me 30 years of issues and I still cannot accept iot fully. Is pathetic.

Ive also seen here as much of the reason for inceldom is shitty families, how are you gonna supose to survive the foids if you come from a pile of problems. impossible.
No problem, man.
Feel free to share anything you want. Afterall, many of us here have been victim of abuse by family or by society.

My parents, although they have money, come from the working class. When I was a kid, they used to compare me and my brother to the kids that work(I live in third world country where poor kids sometimes have to work) and praise those kids. Idk if that affected my brother, but it did affect me.

Also, I’ve been sexually abused by my father when I was a kid. I planned to murder him as a form of revenge but I figured out that it wasn’t worth it.
Brutal as fuck too. you must be fucked up for life for that right?

I defniatelly say I was abused by family and society too, and when you talk that to a therapist the inmediate reaction is not to believe you. Its too much they will think. You have to be making that up, because it seems as if you are painting the entire world too bad to be real.

The thing about comparing you to a child that has to work, it is dementing trhat some fathers think is a good idea to put that guilt on a smalll child.
Guilt is something that my parents specially my mother parcticed with my regularly, and it fucked me up beyond repair. i mean... what are this people thinking man? What do they have on their fucked ass minds?

Last edited:
I'm really so sad for you bro all the pain the alienation ridicule and hate both mentally and physcially
You're really a tough guy man not some phony shit you the real strong man
Aprecieate the words man. I dont feel strong at all but I guess thats how they brainwashed me to think.
How are you doing with your mom. I think you live almost independent in your own place.
My parents have left for summer and Im one whole month alone. Im having serious problems to sleep even taking the 3 pills. I failed to see the psychiatrist cause its very difficult for me to leave the house in this conditions.
Worst problem will be when the food runs out and I can not get out to buy LOL