Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My father is a trash piece of shit

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Nowadays he got himself in a pyramid scheme scam and when I try to talk him out of him he chimps out on me.

Where do I even start? My father is stupid, he can't speak or write English, he can't use a computer all he does is make excuses about how he is old when in reality he just doesn't wants to learn.

His stupidity doesn't end here. In school he failed a grade. In middle school he was literally smoking weed. Imagine a curry kid in a shithole curryland village that looks like it came from some discovery documentary going to school just to bunk and smoke weed. That is my father.

He didn't have a proper degree till he was into his 40s.

My mother used to earn and support the house while he just used to stay at home and do nothing. The problem is my mother passed away 4 years ago. That means my father is the one that is supposed to earn and keep the house going.

Now imagine this character running a house. I literally fear that one day I would come home and there would be nothing to eat.

There is just so much more to say. I'm ashamed and angry at my father I just want to go and beat him up he has made my life a living hell. He makes a scene when I buy my hairloss medication and when I was young he refused to get me diagonsed for Autism, if he would have then I would be getting disability benefits that they give in my country which would have made my life easier but nooooo it would be shameful that my son has Autism fuck you stupid piece of shit you ruined my life i'm ashamed you are my father.

when I try to talk him out of him he chimps out on me.
Felt this man. My father is the same way, Gets in these moods sometimes. Just a fucking monkey brained retard sometimes.

I feel your pain brocel, hopefully things will work themselves out.

Nowadays he got himself in a pyramid scheme scam and when I try to talk him out of him he chimps out on me.

Where do I even start? My father is stupid, he can't speak or write English, he can't use a computer all he does is make excuses about how he is old when in reality he just doesn't wants to learn.

His stupidity doesn't end here. In school he failed a grade. In middle school he was literally smoking weed. Imagine a curry kid in a shithole curryland village that looks like it came from some discovery documentary going to school just to bunk and smoke weed. That is my father.

My mother used to earn and support the house while he just used to stay at home and do nothing. The problem is my mother passed away 4 years ago. That means my father is the one that is supposed to earn and keep the house going.

Now imagine this character running a house. I literally fear that one day I would come home and there would be nothing to eat.

There is just so much more to say. I'm ashamed and angry at my father I just want to go and beat him up he has made my life a living hell. He makes a scene when I buy my hairloss medication and when I was young he refused to get me diagonsed for Autism, if he would have then I would be getting disability benefits that they give in my country which would have made my life easier but nooooo it would be shameful that my son has Autism fuck you stupid piece of shit you ruined my life i'm ashamed you are my father.
It's a pity you couldn't move out and just watch him drown in a sea of stupidity entirely of his own making. Can you get yourself an Autism diagnosis now, as an adult, and survive off the NEETbux it grants you? Or is shit like that impossibly hard in Curryland?

Hope things get better for you Bro.

Felt this man. My father is the same way, Gets in these moods sometimes. Just a fucking monkey brained retard sometimes.

I feel your pain brocel, hopefully things will work themselves out.

Feel for both of you and can relate, my father spent 90% of my childhood (and alot of his life) in prison, including a 10 year stretch all at once. Whenever he was out of jail he was basically just an insane, tyrannical bully with small-man syndrome.

It's a pity you couldn't move out and just watch him drown in a sea of stupidity entirely of his own making. Can you get yourself an Autism diagnosis now, as an adult, and survive off the NEETbux it grants you? Or is shit like that impossibly hard in Curryland?

Hope things get better for you Bro.

Feel for both of you and can relate, my father spent 90% of my childhood (and alot of his life) in prison, including a 10 year stretch all at once. Whenever he was out of jail he was basically just an insane, tyrannical bully with small-man syndrome.
Monkey Brained madness is unfortunately a problem alot of young men deal with their fathers. Old, Miserable, hating life, they take it out on their sons and dont even know they do or simply dont care and purposely make life hell for them. Either way, it's no excuse to go around acting like an asshole to someone who didnt ask to get brought into a shitty situation in the first place..

Can't relate. My life is trash and its getting worse everyday, but all I have now is thanks to my parents.
Hope you guys will sort those problems

My condolences. My father was also a stupid piece of shit, but at least I didn’t have to live with him for a long time.

and survive off the NEETbux it grants you? Or is shit like that impossibly hard in Curryland?
It doesn't gives you neetbux but it gives you reservations in colleges. Somewhat like how blacks can get into good colleges with lesser SAT scores. Such things mean alot in a 3rd world shithole.

Your dad sounds like he was a badboy Chad that your mom couldn't help but fuck.

Your dad sounds like he was a badboy Chad that your mom couldn't help but fuck.
My real mother was disabled and I have a feeling that she wasn't able to find a guy to marry due to that. Then she found my father and they got married. So I think my father disabled-girl maxxed I think. Add to the fact my mother was around 30 when she had me.

My real mother was disabled and I have a feeling that she wasn't able to find a guy to marry due to that. Then she found my father and they got married. So I think my father disabled-girl maxxed I think. Add to the fact my mother was around 30 when she had me.
brootal. No wonder you are on here.

earn money cut him out and don't go to the shitskins funeral