Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My father is forcing me to become a police officer.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
He wants me to become a police officer but I think I'm not made for that job. I'm full of rage and I wouldn't trust myself with a gun especially if I had to deal with some arrogant pricks.

Breaking news "Young police officer went ER"

Do it man. It is prestigious and you get power like a shit ton

Do it if you think you can pass all the entry tests.

I think it's good, theres prestige in it, discipline, is a meaningful job, will keep you fit, and you get to serve and help the disadvantaged like us, the voiceless

Tbh it's a good incel job. You get a sense of power and respect. I know some average looking whores who fuck cops below them on the looks scale just because they perceive having power on their side.

Don't go shooting innocent niggers

I hate cops bluepilled above the law bastards, rid the world of them

he's trying to get you killed, his incel son embarrases him

Become a police officer and beat all minorities :feelsokman:

Never cut females a break ever. But go easy on incels.

taze him then perform a citizens arrest

Use the opportunity to pull over stacies and then make them wait for hours while you "check their license plates"

I think it's good, theres prestige in it, discipline, is a meaningful job, will keep you fit, and you get to serve and help the disadvantaged like us, the voiceless
Lol. Where the fuck do you live? The polis are a shower of cunts in every country tho some are worse than others.

A good excuse to get revenge for the dog pill

Do it,than abuse your power

This. I would do it. You will have a good job with good reputation. Well you should of course avoid killing people but if you beat the shit out of some fucked up thug Chad every now and then and claim he was resisting arrest you will get away with it.

You in the states?

Cops got a lot of power in the states.

I have a neighbor who is a police officer. He says it's a crap job though, always complaining about how stressful it is.

But then, what decent job in today's world isn't stressful?

Never cut females a break ever. But go easy on incels.

Property_Of_Negan: "Ma'am do you realize your wind shield is broken?"
Foid: "What? No! It looks perfectly fine"
Property_Of_Negan - smashes baton into wind shield: "Well I think it has a little scratch right here..."

I wouldn't mind that job tbh my dad wants me to be a lawyer I'm fucked

Grab foids by the pussy and search for stuff in there boyo.

Don't worry about that, it's called being the bad cop. They have the most fun.

It really is a good power trip if you're a police officer. But personally, it's not the job for me.

How is he forcing you?

I would love to become a police officer :feelsbaton:

Become a police officer, then arrest him for forcing you

Just never become a white knight bro, my dad tried to push me into becoming a cop too. So I just went military instead, I have no desire to bully people and hand out tickets

Don't be a cop just because you dad tells you to.

Also, don't know what country you're from, but fuck the police. I've never met a single one who didn't have a stick shoved up his ass.

shoot some unarmed tyrones ngl

He wants me to become a police officer but I think I'm not made for that job. I'm full of rage and I wouldn't trust myself with a gun especially if I had to deal with some arrogant pricks.
JFL I'd like to be a police officer but I will never be since you have to have some relative in the police to be accepted in here in Italy

Have fun arresting innocent men for domestic violence :soy:

Death to all order-followers

Last edited:
Breaking news "Young police officer went ER"
Screenshot 2019 08 13 21 17 43 1

Just like the security guard that blamed being an Incel on killing some old guy :feelskek::feelshaha:

give roasties tickets

You cannot become a cop as incel, only good looking people are accepted because you must get approval from MANY people to be hired. Application you have to get HRs approval. Oral board interview you have to get the approval of 3 ranking command staff officers. Polygraph you have to get a detectives approval. Psych test a psychologists approval. Background investigation, the investigators approval. Medical, the doctors approval. Academy, the approval of the academy instructors. Field training, the FTOs approval. My buddy is a manlet Marine, he got hired as a cop and failed the in-field training because he had a foid FTO (Field Training Officer) and she failed him because he was too short/ugly so he got fired. Not even joking. You have to be a good looking person to be a cop unless you are a foid or a nigger then maybe you will have a chance because the government loves their quota hires.

Last edited:
arrest drug dealers and pocket all the money tbh

Just cope by shooting unarmed niggers br0

Don't worry about that, it's called being the bad cop. They have the most fun.

this tbh, you could easily abuse cop powers if you are outside europe in some shithole country like the US or far east