Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my father is literally following me like a schizophrenic

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
JFL
i was with my friends and he started calling me that he sees me and after a while he came to us (drunk) and started asking questions what we are doing
he looks like a skinhead and everyone was wondering who that person was i had to tell my friends he was my father
i probably dont have friends anymore just fucking laugh at thsi world and i am supposed to be fucking normal???? i tried my best to maitain normal social relationships (i mean friends of course not gf) and it all doesnt matter cause of my parents, they gave me their subhuman genes, they failed to raise me properly and now they are ruining every chance i have at being at least somewhat normal

next time if someone will ask me why i am still a virgin i wont answer the way i always do (avoiding answer), i will tell them everything, the story of my life in its entirety
just like george costanza did on seinfeld

AND I REMIND YOU
SOCIETY EXPECTS ME TO BE A NORMAL MAN, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BE FUCKING NORMAL? I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT THATS ALL I JUST HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT WORLD I FUCKING HATE IT others live like kings i live like a garbage and i am suppose to be normal? jfl, i should become a fucking warlord like in conan the barbarian having my own slaves and burning villages that's what you get when you destroy a man and every gram of hope he has left
oh and of course it;s not the first time my father follows me at least this time he was alone not with his drunken skinhead friends

maybe i should leave this city? or this country? left behind me all the years of trauma and bad memories and humilation
maybe a new start would make me better? hahahahahaha what am i talking about i would become homeless because my parents never teached me anything about how to survive in life

Last edited:
Bad parenting is often overlooked as a cause of inceldom. I believe it matters a lot for both self-confidence and looks (as a neglected or abused kid will not turn out really pretty). Man in high school I remember many guys getting rhynoplasty, I couldn't even get postural trainig for my scoliosis

Bad parenting is often overlooked as a cause of inceldom. I believe it matters a lot for both self-confidence and looks (as a neglected or abused kid will not turn out really pretty). Man in high school I remember many guys getting rhynoplasty, I couldn't even get postural trainig for my scoliosis
true, the things that matter in life the most (genes and upbringing) are things we have no control over
sad

My condolences.

Ngl you post like a schizophrenic aswell

I liked Seinfeld

Wait, WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE!

You WANT to be normal?

WTF is wrong with you?

You should follow him back

tbh

Brutal. Parenting pill is heavily underrated here. Eliiot Rodgers got fucked hard due to bad parenting. Many school shooters have shitty parents in addition to their shit genes. It's very brutal to have shitty family as incel, you can't get friends due to autism, bad genes, poverty and then your family who is supposed to be your foundation is fucked. Resulting in no emotional support and often minimum financial support

Brutal. I assume something is preventing you from telling him to fuck off, not that it would solve the root problem.