Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My father just gave me a long lecture about why i'm depressed and why i need help.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
He has told me this stupid shit before.

According to him: The reason i'm depressed ( i never told him i was btw) is because of some mineral deficiency or some shit, he told me some 19th century tier medicine nonsense about how there's minerals in the body and how deficiency of certain minerals will make you depressed or angry, then he went on some anecdotal evidence about how our neighbour's kid was just like me and yada yada but then he took minerals or some shit and now he's better so logically if i take it i'll be better too(still don't know what 'it' is btw) he points at my disinterest in life as something caused by lack of minerals.

What's really funny to isn't the that he thinks there's something wrong with my minerals, what's funny to is that he thinks those 'minerals' are the root cause of why i'm sad, angry, pissed off, and whatever else, like he honestly can't figure it out it's hysterical.

This is actually testable. You can take the minerals he recommends and see what happens. Thus he will be happy you are following his advice.

This is actually testable. You can take the minerals he recommends and see what happens. Thus he will be happy you are following his advice.

Just use essential oils and minerals to cure inceldom related depression bro :soy::soy:

He's trying to get you on SSRI's.

Most people are operating on a vitamin & mineral deficiency. But yeah this isn't the reason for why you are they way you are. Let the old bluepilled boomer be.

He's right to a certain degree. Vitamin D deficiency is a common reason for people feeling lethargic and depressed.

:feelsbadman: At least he cares about the reason why you're depressed. My father tells me to man up and study to get a good job in the future.

According to him: The reason i'm depressed ( i never told him i was btw) is because of some mineral deficiency or some shit, he told me some 19th century tier medicine nonsense about how there's minerals in the body and how deficiency of certain minerals will make you depressed or angry, then he went on some anecdotal evidence about how our neighbour's kid was just like me and yada yada but then he took minerals or some shit and now he's better so logically if i take it i'll be better too(still don't know what 'it' is btw) he points at my disinterest in life as something caused by lack of minerals
I think severe deficiency of some vitamins can cause depression

But obviously that isn't the case here

Your father is coping ngl. He is thinking that after giving his son some vitamins he will become a normal guy, get himself a girlfriend, a job and education et cetera et cetera

Lookscel

The complete lack of understanding from the same boomers who caused this "sexual revolution" is infuriating, fuck these virtue signalling cucks and their gay protests, they've ruined our lives because they thought they knew better than the 100s of generations before them.

Everyone is an expert about depression now.

What you need is not a mineral but rather an animal. More specifically, of the homo sapiens sapiens species, female, fertile-aged.

If you take the minerals and it does nothing he'll get off your ass. However, if you take the minerals and they help (not saying this will cure the pain of inceldom) you win, Maybe he's right and the mineral/vitamin deficiency is magnifying your suffering. I started taking some vitamins and they've helped a little bit.
My pain isn't cured but at least I don't feel as sick physically

If you take the minerals and it does nothing he'll get off your ass. However, if you take the minerals and they help (not saying this will cure the pain of inceldom) you win, Maybe he's right and the mineral/vitamin deficiency is magnifying your suffering. I started taking some vitamins and they've helped a little bit.
My pain isn't cured but at least I don't feel as sick physically

I'm not saying my minerals and hormones being fucked have nothing to do with my suffering but my dad thinks they are the root cause and that's where the problem lies.

20210129 102919

What foid "problems" are ^ btw

:feelsbadman: At least he cares about the reason why you're depressed. My father tells me to man up and study to get a good job in the future.
Ask him if he's proud to suck his boss dick.
Also op i take b12 and vit D and nothing changed. But you could try since it can't hurt.

Last edited:
I'm not saying my minerals and hormones being fucked have nothing to do with my suffering but my dad thinks they are the root cause and that's where the problem lies.
Sorry then bro. Best move in my opinion is take the vitamins so he can leave you alone.
Maybe he'll realize that hes wrong and your right

Don't listen to your dad. The fact that you exist shows he is/was a sex haver either through being able to attract women when he was younger or being seen as a beta bux option at some time which mans he is clueless about your situation because he has never been in it so its like dancing lessons from Stephen Hawkins. And if it is the latter the blackpill would shatter his own self value and also depress him that his son is an incel.

My dad tells me that my issues are because of an "irrational hatred of women which they can sense and are put off by". :feelsclown: :feelskek:

Just get you minerals, crush them and snort them

Mineral and vitamin deficiencies are both a cause and result of stress/depression. It's a vicious cycle of depletion from stress and additional problems compounding. Correcting deficiencies might take some burden off the mind and body, but it won't help us connect with other people.

minerals. even if you had truckloads of minerals its still over.

he just wants u on jewpills because they can't cope with the fact that its soyceities fault
Everything people write here is cope btw. ... no vitamin or mineral will fix bad parenting and soyciety.