Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My father took me to go simp

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
My father knows I have technical knowledge so he volunteered me to go do a wall mount tv install at a neighbors house. Neighbors are a single mother with kids (lol) and her mother. I don't know why he wants me to betabux so hard. I told him already I absolutely nothing to do with women, especially used women. Once I get enough monthly income I am getting away, only reason I still live with my parents because it leaves me with a lot of disposable income.

Also blackpill related, women keep their rooms absolutely disgusting and trashed. It was exactly like those thot selfies where their room is a mess of clothes, make up and shoes. My female siblings room was the exact same way. Also before you ask, I did not take any undergarments because I honestly don't want to catch something.

Iq mogs me brutally :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

ngl my room is messy as fuck as well I can't judge anyone for living messy

Sad situation to have Simp for a father, I could not tolerate it

And women are supposed to be clean and organized...
Simps can't trick me
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

Girls rooms are trash. I have two sisters and both their rooms are disgusting as fuck.

Should‘ve installed the tv upside down for the laughs.

Mogs me because was in a girls room :chad::banhammer:

ngl my room is messy as fuck as well I can't judge anyone for living messy
I unironically prefer living in a slightly messy room. Since it gives it a pretty comfy vibe.

That's how it has been for countless generations, fathers teaching their sons how to simp, until one day, we came into the world.

Sad situation to have Simp for a father, I could not tolerate it
Sad thing is he got fucked over by my mother.

Also why 65 blue pillers.
And women are supposed to be clean and organized...
Simps can't trick me
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660
Only cucks believe that, I talked to a janitor here and he always said women’s restroom are filthy. You have to add menstruation to the list of bodily fluids that you have to clean that plus all those pads with chads cum drips. :feelspuke: Don’t imagine the smell.
Girls rooms are trash. I have two sisters and both their rooms are disgusting as fuck.
The hair man the hair everywhere and on everything, clogging the drain giant hair balls.

I unironically prefer living in a slightly messy room. Since it gives it a pretty comfy vibe.
same tbh. When its too clean it feels weird/like some type of museum or something. Having it be a little messy makes it look lived in plus I like having a lot of things I like in once place, makes the room feel more personal and I like looking at things I enjoy. I should be neater though, I need to take the trash out more and not throw my worn clothes on the ground.

Cucked if you actually did help them