Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my fellow incels do you agree hating yourself is cucked

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Do you agree that hating yourself instead of normies is cucked? Even misanthropy that includes yourself is low iq ngl. I don't hate myself at all. I didn't do anything wrong. I hate normies.

You must hate yourself to realize your inadequacy in your current form. The only way to ascend is to recognize your facial faults and attempt to correct them through surgery. Nothing wrong with hating oneself

yes. no one decides to be a shit

You must hate yourself to realize your inadequacy in your current form. The only way to ascend is to recognize your facial faults and attempt to correct them through surgery. Nothing wrong with hating oneself
low t, realizing your facial flaws doesn't equal having contempt for yourself cuck

low t, realizing your facial flaws doesn't equal having contempt for yourself cuck

>2019cel

t. soy cuck

"contempt for yourself" = forced meme by male r9k feminists

>2019cel

t. soy cuck

"contempt for yourself" = forced meme by male r9k feminists
"I hate myself, whats wrong with that gais"

"wdym contempt for yourself"

itsogrecel iq

"I hate myself, whats wrong with that gais"

"wdym contempt for yourself"

itsogrecel iq

ded srs

Hamcel

I hate the position I’m in, but I don’t hate myself. I hate those that put me in this position

I hate being ugly but thats all about it tbh

I hate myself but I hate cucks more than anything.

Do you agree that hating yourself instead of normies is cucked? Even misanthropy that includes yourself is low iq ngl. I don't hate myself at all. I didn't do anything wrong. I hate normies.
Same here, self-hatred=meme by roasties seeking attention

I do. I love myself and I honestly think I deserve a white and virgin 10/10 14 years old blonde girl deepthroating my cock and apologizing on the behalf of the female sex.