Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My female catfish with down syndrome could reproduce 2 times today

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Just saying.

2 messages from average guys today asking for ons.

Thats chad tier smv in germany

They mog her to oblivion of course :feels:

Have a good day:)

20191024 155802
 20191024 155724

Last edited:
can down syndromes even reproduce?

Just saying.

2 messages from average guys today asking for ons.

Thats chad tier smv in germany

They mog her to oblivion of course :feels:

Have a good day:)
Downs Syndrome Stacyfish gets more attention than any chadfish ever could jfl
Its impossible to lose as foid.
Its over.

Yes i go to this grp therapy and there is this downie girl and normie+ guys are orbiting her just LOL

Yes i go to this grp therapy and there is this downie girl and normie+ guys are orbiting her just LOL
Yet people say that females can be incel jfl.

Yet people say that females can be incel jfl.
Their definition of a female incel is not being able to lock down a high quality male.

Some claim they cant get laid while this creatures got 2 sex requests by average looking guys just today.

Ad 175901807

Its literally just exist mode

A completely hideous foid can suddenly become attractive if a male finds out that she wants to have sex with him. A foid can have sex simply by letting it be known that she wants top have sex. The whole system is built around males pursuing and foids defending unless certain standards are met. All a foid needs to do is stop defending for a minute, and she's getting laid.

A completely hideous foid can suddenly become attractive if a male finds out that she wants to have sex with him. A foid can have sex simply by letting it be known that she wants top have sex. The whole system is built around males pursuing and foids defending unless certain standards are met. All a foid needs to do is stop defending for a minute, and she's getting laid.
There are literally 4 males competing to reproduce with her

It's so tiresome that such things would have caused disbelief within me but after being so blackpilled, it's to be expected.

Pls don't kick their teeth in, just stay calm and cope in a healthy way :feels:

And this folks is how genetic trash still haunt us, foids can get laid, doesn't matter how many bad genes she can have.