My female classmates are probably so glad right now, whereas my male classmates are feeling bad

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
I missed the first week of classes, so I'm sure the females are feeling blessed because they're in a class with zero subhuman guys, and the males are feeling like shit because they can't brutally mog anyone there. All that will change soon when this 2/10 curry truecel finally shows up. It's gonna be a brutal experience, boyos.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
164d 21h 36m
Oh you're still in school. Hmm.. somehow I thought you were much older.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Overlord
★★★★★
19d 16h 4m
I missed the first week of classes, so I'm sure the females are feeling blessed because they're in a class with zero subhuman guys, and the males are feeling like shit because they can't brutally mog anyone there. All that will change soon when this 2/10 curry truecel finally shows up. It's gonna be a brutal experience, boyos.
lmao 10/10 post. Are you doing online classes?

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
73d 15h 14m

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
64d 19h 41m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
158d 16h 42m
This is why I prefer online classes.

I can't take in person classes (for obvious reasons)

20200711_080502.jpg

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 18h 16m
thought you were a 20+ y/o cel tbh

1m62dtr

1m62dtr

5’3 - It’s Over for me
1d 17h 47m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
lmao 10/10 post. Are you doing online classes?
Glad you like it haha. And it's mixed. Most of it is online, but once a week it's going to be on location.
Oh you're still in school. Hmm.. somehow I thought you were much older.
thought you were a 20+ y/o cel tbh
I'm 24. I'm a college freshman though I dropped out like 10 times already.
I can't take in person classes (for obvious reasons)
You're too intimidating. You are far more intellectual than us puny humans.
Indeed boyos.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
164d 21h 36m
I'm 24. I'm a college freshman though I dropped out like 10 times already.
24 and freshman? :feelswhat::feelswhat: Gigaover for you. I knew you were low IQ, but damn!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
24 and freshman? :feelswhat::feelswhat: Gigaover for you. I knew you were low IQ, but damn!
:feelskek: Actually, I'm not an outlier. It's common to have even 30+ year old freshmen.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
164d 21h 36m
:feelskek: Actually, I'm not an outlier. It's common to have even 30+ year old freshmen.
LOL no its not. Its common to have 17 to 20 year olds as college freshmen.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
LOL no its not. Its common to have 17 to 20 year olds as college freshmen.
You accuse me of having a low IQ then you fail to understand that things are different on a different continent. :feelstastyman:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
164d 21h 36m
Nice try though thinking you know it better than me. :feelstastyman:
Show me some stats on the age of freshman year groups.
And it doesn't matter if going to university at 24 is relatively normal in the Netherlands, in the rest of the world its a sign of abject failure.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
Show me some stats on the age of freshman year groups.
And it doesn't matter if going to university at 24 is relatively normal in the Netherlands, in the rest of the world its a sign of abject failure.
Says a lot more about you when you are too retarded to understand not everyone in college is 18-22 y/o jfl.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
164d 21h 36m
Says a lot more about you when you are too retarded to understand not everyone in college is 18-22 y/o jfl.
I bet majority are 18 to 20 not just worldwide but also in the Netherlands and I am certain that 25 year olds are a small minority. The stats are stacked against you my friend. And none of this says anything about me given that I was finished with my schooling by 25. Failure is staring you in your face and you're coping by ignoring it. However, that cope won't last much longer as you keep getting older. One day the weight of your failures and bad genetics will crush you like a twig. It happened to me, and other oldcels, and it will happen to you. No amount of coping can save you from that.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
I bet majority are 18 to 20 not just worldwide but also in the Netherlands and I am certain that 25 year olds are a small minority. The stats are stacked against you my friend. And none of this says anything about me given that I was finished with my schooling by 25. Failure is staring you in your face and you're coping by ignoring it. However, that cope won't last much longer as you keep getting older. One day the weight of your failures and bad genetics will crush you like a twig. It happened to me, and other oldcels, and it will happen to you. No amount of coping can save you from that.
It is not a small minority, currytard. I have never been the oldest in any of my classes spent in college. I'd say about half was my age or older.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
Give or take, maybe more. A lot of people take gap years, others work immediately for years and then go to college again. Others want to study something else.

W

WizardofSoda

Captain
55d 20h 35m
The reason to motivate you to go is just your presence in the class will ruin the whole day, maybe the whole school year for the girls in your class. This 'college experience' is supposed to be one of the best times of their life. Instead they will be feeling creeped out most of the time by having a subhuman curry in the room with them.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
19d 7h 17m
tfw 16 and freshman

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

★★★★★
41d 14h 56m
The reason to motivate you to go is just your presence in the class will ruin the whole day, maybe the whole school year for the girls in your class. This 'college experience' is supposed to be one of the best times of their life. Instead they will be feeling creeped out most of the time by having a subhuman curry in the room with them.
Jfl hell yeah. Thanks for the motivation.
tfw 16 and freshman
You IQmog me hard.