Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My female classmates are probably so glad right now, whereas my male classmates are feeling bad

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I missed the first week of classes, so I'm sure the females are feeling blessed because they're in a class with zero subhuman guys, and the males are feeling like shit because they can't brutally mog anyone there. All that will change soon when this 2/10 curry truecel finally shows up. It's gonna be a brutal experience, boyos.

I missed the first week of classes, so I'm sure the females are feeling blessed because they're in a class with zero subhuman guys, and the males are feeling like shit because they can't brutally mog anyone there. All that will change soon when this 2/10 curry truecel finally shows up. It's gonna be a brutal experience, boyos.
lmao 10/10 post. Are you doing online classes?

This is why I prefer online classes.

I can't take in person classes (for obvious reasons)

20200711 080502

thought you were a 20+ y/o cel tbh

lmao 10/10 post. Are you doing online classes?
Glad you like it haha. And it's mixed. Most of it is online, but once a week it's going to be on location.
Oh you're still in school. Hmm.. somehow I thought you were much older.
thought you were a 20+ y/o cel tbh
I'm 24. I'm a college freshman though I dropped out like 10 times already.
I can't take in person classes (for obvious reasons)
You're too intimidating. You are far more intellectual than us puny humans.
Indeed boyos.

24 and freshman? :feelswhat::feelswhat: Gigaover for you. I knew you were low IQ, but damn!
:feelskek: Actually, I'm not an outlier. It's common to have even 30+ year old freshmen.

LOL no its not. Its common to have 17 to 20 year olds as college freshmen.
You accuse me of having a low IQ then you fail to understand that things are different on a different continent. :feelstastyman:

That is not what Dutch people are saying here:

People support my claim that most students are around the age of 18.
It ranges from 16 to 18 right when you graduate high school, but in reality you will have a lot of people in their late 20s, 30s and even 40s in your class. Nice try though thinking you know it better than me. :feelstastyman:

Show me some stats on the age of freshman year groups.
And it doesn't matter if going to university at 24 is relatively normal in the Netherlands, in the rest of the world its a sign of abject failure.
Says a lot more about you when you are too retarded to understand not everyone in college is 18-22 y/o jfl.

I bet majority are 18 to 20 not just worldwide but also in the Netherlands and I am certain that 25 year olds are a small minority. The stats are stacked against you my friend. And none of this says anything about me given that I was finished with my schooling by 25. Failure is staring you in your face and you're coping by ignoring it. However, that cope won't last much longer as you keep getting older. One day the weight of your failures and bad genetics will crush you like a twig. It happened to me, and other oldcels, and it will happen to you. No amount of coping can save you from that.
It is not a small minority, currytard. I have never been the oldest in any of my classes spent in college. I'd say about half was my age or older.

Give or take, maybe more. A lot of people take gap years, others work immediately for years and then go to college again. Others want to study something else.

The reason to motivate you to go is just your presence in the class will ruin the whole day, maybe the whole school year for the girls in your class. This 'college experience' is supposed to be one of the best times of their life. Instead they will be feeling creeped out most of the time by having a subhuman curry in the room with them.

tfw 16 and freshman

The reason to motivate you to go is just your presence in the class will ruin the whole day, maybe the whole school year for the girls in your class. This 'college experience' is supposed to be one of the best times of their life. Instead they will be feeling creeped out most of the time by having a subhuman curry in the room with them.
Jfl hell yeah. Thanks for the motivation.
tfw 16 and freshman
You IQmog me hard.