Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My female cousin looks like me, but with long hair

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
Our lives are completely different.
People tell her she looks like a model simply because she's very thin and tall (around 5'10" and 115lbs.) Her face is basically my face with long hair.
I'm a subhuman depressed aspie virgin creep, though. It's crazy how similar we look yet I'll be a virgin for the rest of my life while her life has been nothing short of great.

Power of having hole between two legs

Ascend with her

Just grow ur hair theory, I’m doing it myself once more, haven’t had long hair ever since armyceling

Just grow ur hair theory, I’m doing it myself once more, haven’t had long hair ever since armyceling
Honestly if I lost 60 lbs and grew my hair out I'd look exactly like her. She barely has any hips, tits and ass. She also has wide shoulders for a foid.

Honestly if I lost 60 lbs and grew my hair out I'd look exactly like her. She barely has any hips, tits and ass. She also has wide shoulders for a foid.
Maybe you can at least get shegroids if you hairmog them theory :feelshmm:

This tbh.My mom looked exactly like me.No one said she was bloated or that she had a weak chin and bug eyes.

She even skinfrauded with makeup

The range of what's considered attractive on women is massive

Females in general are very ugly.

It's only our coomer instinct that lets us overlook it.

Once we get past that we realize a huge bunch of them should have been eliminated via sexual selection. But unfortunately it doesn't apply to most of them.

there is a quote from schopenhauer about women being the unaesthetic sex

Same man. One of my female cousins could be my twin yet has an army of orbiters. YOU CAN'T LOSE AS A FEMALE PERIOD

Ugly planks with no ass/tits get called models. Ugly fat girls get called thick and curvy. You can not lose if you have a vagina.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back