Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My femdom romance novel update

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I am still working on it even though my parents won't allow me to. If you are questioning why they made me delete all my copies is because they are all conservcucks who think drinking smoothies are gay.. I have a copy of my novel I sent to a friend in an email, and I simply copy and pasted it in a google docs and I am continuing it..

femdom romance novel
:dafuckfeels:

Ngl they probably think that your fantasies are unnatural and unhealthy, but I'm not sure they've realized that you can't help it. You could wish over and over again for a desire to go away, but that doesn't stop you from wanting it. If they were smart they'd let you cope.

I've wished that I we're naturally more dominant and assertive, and I wish I could behave this way without having to make a conscious effort. But no matter how much I want to change, my brain dictates otherwise.

absolutely based and absolutely redpilled

Imagine if they find out you are on this board. :f:

You should listen to your cuckservTives parents. Dats pretty gay. Fren... I don't judge though.

anyone who admits they like femdom should be banned on sight tbh

Why? Its a fetish.
I guess some people think you shouldn't be allowing women to dominate you and be in control
I am still working on it even though my parents won't allow me to. If you are questioning why they made me delete all my copies is because they are all conservcucks who think drinking smoothies are gay.. I have a copy of my novel I sent to a friend in an email, and I simply copy and pasted it in a google docs and I am continuing it..
You also sent me some of it incase that email doesn't work

anyone who admits they like femdom should be banned on sight tbh
It's involuntary.

I fully believe that females shouldn't be allowed to assert independence from men, sexual, financial, or otherwise. My fantasies don't correspond with reality.

It's involuntary.

I fully believe that females shouldn't be allowed to assert independence from men, sexual, financial, or otherwise. My fantasies don't correspond with reality.
EXACTLY
Move out asap if you can tbh.
Im saving up lots of money, anyways I am still writing it, before I could just write it out in the open, but now I have to be discreet. No worries

You should sell your novel to cucks, they would pay much for reading some femdom shit

Woman hate Gentle femdom anyways. Gentle Femdom is a MALE fantasy.

JFL @ telling ur parents that ur writing a novel, none of their fucking business

JFL @ writing romance novels as an incel. Can't write from experience, only iterate other romance stories whose accuracy you can't gauge well because you're an incel permavirgin.

This is why SFF is the most incel-friendly genre to write. Your readers are no more experienced with the subject matter than you are. Things like sex and romance can be safely tucked away in the background while you focus on cool shit like melting goblins with flamethrowers.

Does it take place in T3K?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back