Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My final letter to a foid

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Almost my whole adolescence and adult life up to this point I have employed what little literary talent I possess in writing notes and letters to foids that I fancy. But not anymore. It's over, it simply doesn't work. This is my "swan song" in the realm of amatory communication, the last convulsion of something that's been dying in me for a long time. Although I think it's a decent little note, the recipient wasn't at all pleased with it. Now she can go fuck Chad, who no doubt sends her nothing but dick pics and monosyllabic texts, for all I care.

Hello ****,

How's life been going for you lately? A bit of a cliché question, but I ask it anyway, because I sincerely want to know.

If I'm to believe [mutual friend] **** (and I do), you've had a bit of a rough year behind you. Although I'm of course sorry to hear that, I cannot know exactly how rough it's been for you. This uncertainty leaves me some space to hope that, despite your troubles, you have had some moments of happiness, or at least contentedness, in 2020. In any event, we may wish that next year will be better for all of us.

As for myself, I have learned to cultivate a sense of tragic optimism. Among the ruins of dead dreams and lost hopes I can see small new leaves grass breaking through the soil. These need to be amply watered with tears. But then again, that may be the price of living in this world. I cannot, in all honesty, present a prettier picture of how I view things at the moment.

Finally: I hope you'll be well. That simple wish contains everything I've ever felt for you. Let that be enough.

Kind wishes,
[me]

What. Is this.

Not bad.
Maybe send her something like this instead.
Zodiac 340 cipher

Almost my whole adolescence and adult life up to this point I have employed what little literary talent I possess in writing notes and letters to foids that I fancy. But not anymore. It's over, it simply doesn't work. This is my "swan song" in the realm of amatory communication, the last convulsion of something that's been dying in me for a long time. Although I think it's a decent little note, the recipient wasn't at all pleased with it. Now she can go fuck Chad, who no doubt sends her nothing but dick pics and monosyllabic texts, for all I care.

Hello ****,

How's life been going for you lately? A bit of a cliché question, but I ask it anyway, because I sincerely want to know.

If I'm to believe [mutual friend] **** (and I do), you've had a bit of a rough year behind you. Although I'm of course sorry to hear that, I cannot know exactly how rough it's been for you. This uncertainty leaves me some space to hope that, despite your troubles, you have had some moments of happiness, or at least contentedness, in 2020. In any event, we may wish that next year will be better for all of us.

As for myself, I have learned to cultivate a sense of tragic optimism. Among the ruins of dead dreams and lost hopes I can see small new leaves grass breaking through the soil. These need to be amply watered with tears. But then again, that may be the price of living in this world. I cannot, in all honesty, present a prettier picture of how I view things at the moment.

Finally: I hope you'll be well. That simple wish contains everything I've ever felt for you. Let that be enough.

Kind wishes,
[me]
What the actual fuck is that

GrAYcel Tier Normfag Cope

If this isn't some sort of joke, crawl your GrAY ass back to reddit you spineless soy faggot. I rot on this forum because I see cucked simp shit like this everywhere else on the internet

Now she can go fuck Chad, who no doubt sends her nothing but dick pics and monosyllabic texts, for all I care.

JFL another coper with a goebbels-complex.

lol what do you think she’s going to say?

“Chads are cavemen, animals, but you, Divergent_integral, you are a man of such high culture and distinct taste.”

You don’t even care if it’ll get you women, you just want to feel superior to them and to Chads. You can’t live with the fact that someone is better than you in all qualities, so you cope thinking attractive or normal people must be dumb.

GrAYcel thread

Hello ****,

Kind wishes,
[me]
That's pretty cute, however she prefers to be your friend, and before you ask, no, she will not be your friend either.

Poetry is over, I've experienced it myself, when I wrote a poem to a very pretty girl I met in college, and she read it, and she flew away from me telling all her friends that I was a psychopath (which is very offensive because I'm only a sociopath).

Poetry is over,
The epitome of poetry is a chant of "rape dat bitch" by thugmaxed tyrone.

@Divergent_Integral we read about people corresponding by letters in the past, but things are different now. Women would prefer most men to not exist, and they mean it evidenced by their rate of infanticide. I am not saying you should LDAR, but your energy writing is better directed at other men that you would have friends. A woman (uninterested) is no friend.

tonight chad will fuck her ass raw when she timely remember to read your letter.

Hello ****,

Kind wishes,
[me]

this is brutal, it’s not the best work I’ve read but I can see the amount of effort put into this. I hope you get a foid who you can send love letters to and enjoy a fulfilling sex life with. There’s probably no chance for you, but I still hope that you ascend. I hope that all of us do.

dn rd
imagine writing a letter to a foid xD

Hello ****,

Kind wishes,
[me]
Dis y u inkel

Thanks guys, for handing my ass to me for this bluepill shit jfl. I desperately wanted to believe that being honorable and respectfully expressive still counted for something in this world, against all rational evidence to the contrary. But my belief has been tested past the breaking point and shattered. It is now one of those "dead dreams" I mentioned. One step closer to the rope, I guess.

Last edited:

Most appropriate response to this gay fucking thread, I swear I would ban fuckers on the spot for making a pathetic thread like this if I was a mod, and then PM the user a link to the "loveshy" or "foreveralone" forum

Hello ****,

Kind wishes,
[me]

Confused

Thanks guys, for handing my ass to me for this bluepill shit jfl. I desperately wanted to believe that being honorable and respectfully expressive still counted for something in this world, against all rational evidence to the contrary. But my belief has been tested past the breaking point and shattered. It is now one of those "dead dreams" I mentioned. One step closer to the rope, I guess.
You could just not tell her anything and leave her ass behind :feelsmage:

Hello ****,

Kind wishes,
[me]
Cuck

Hello ****,

Kind wishes,
[me]

That shit only works in fiction. Even a chad letter would probably dry their pussy.

Giving a foid that kinda attention when she doesn't know you just signals you have NO OPTIONS. Any man with options would give a regular foid like her any thought beyond wanna fuck. And that's the only type of guys foids want... guys that get any foid they want.

It's onlyfans tier coping.

What. Is this.

Not bad.
Maybe send her something like this instead.
View attachment 389636

What the actual fuck is that

If this isn't some sort of joke, crawl your GrAY ass back to reddit you spineless soy faggot. I rot on this forum because I see cucked simp shit like this everywhere else on the internet

“Chads are cavemen, animals, but you, Divergent_integral, you are a man of such high culture and distinct taste.”

You don’t even care if it’ll get you women, you just want to feel superior to them and to Chads. You can’t live with the fact that someone is better than you in all qualities, so you cope thinking attractive or normal people must be dumb.

GrAYcel thread

That's pretty cute, however she prefers to be your friend, and before you ask, no, she will not be your friend either.

Poetry is over, I've experienced it myself, when I wrote a poem to a very pretty girl I met in college, and she read it, and she flew away from me telling all her friends that I was a psychopath (which is very offensive because I'm only a sociopath).

The epitome of poetry is a chant of "rape dat bitch" by thugmaxed tyrone.

@Divergent_Integral we read about people corresponding by letters in the past, but things are different now. Women would prefer most men to not exist, and they mean it evidenced by their rate of infanticide. I am not saying you should LDAR, but your energy writing is better directed at other men that you would have friends. A woman (uninterested) is no friend.

tonight chad will fuck her ass raw when she timely remember to read your letter.

Jfl why didnt you wish her to die from cancer

Lol

this is brutal, it’s not the best work I’ve read but I can see the amount of effort put into this. I hope you get a foid who you can send love letters to and enjoy a fulfilling sex life with. There’s probably no chance for you, but I still hope that you ascend. I hope that all of us do.

dn rd
imagine writing a letter to a foid xD

Dis y u inkel

Most appropriate response to this gay fucking thread, I swear I would ban fuckers on the spot for making a pathetic thread like this if I was a mod, and then PM the user a link to the "loveshy" or "foreveralone" forum

View attachment 389999

You could just not tell her anything and leave her ass behind :feelsmage:

women dont care about letters they like 12 inch cocks

Way too artsy & eloquent, she'll likely think a gay wrote that.

Need to be mispelling things & talking about fun yolo nfs diligaf swag.

What the fuck is this cuck shit? Get the fuck off the forum.

Here's a fucking letter to you about this girl
Right now, she is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the bottle, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.

The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much:
>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha! stop! hahaha oh my g-He wrote me a fucking letter!!!
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance *giggle*
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was cool talking though
Chad takes another hit, then hangs up without waiting for a response.
Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.

Unanswered, unrequited love as expressed through a series of letters could make for nice literature. Has done so for many centuries. To make keep it of our time you might want to add a cynical extended epilogue in the style of Houellebecq or Delicious Tacos. The blackpill is very helpful in that endavour.

I'm sorry but you don't have "literary" talent, if this is what you call it JFL. The phrases are incoherent, too long or too short and they've got no musicality.

ye
Follow your heart sweaty.
Way too artsy & eloquent, she'll likely think a gay wrote that.

Need to be mispelling things & talking about fun yolo nfs diligaf swag.
Unless it's chad. Then it's romantic.
Here's a fucking letter to you about this girl
Right now, she is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the bottle, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.
>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha! stop! hahaha oh my g-He wrote me a fucking letter!!!
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance *giggle*
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was cool talking though
Chad takes another hit, then hangs up without waiting for a response.
Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.
This is too real tbh

this shit works in fiction only because the men who write it wish it worked. Foids only care about your genetics, you could be illiterate as long as you're 6'3 she'll still fuck you

this shit works in fiction only because the men who write it wish it worked. Foids only care about your genetics, you could be illiterate as long as you're 6'3 she'll still fuck you
Op are you asian and do you watch a lot of animes?

I'm sorry but you don't have "literary" talent, if this is what you call it JFL. The phrases are incoherent, too long or too short and they've got no musicality.

I think his original love letters are probably in his native language, which is not English, so we are looking at translations. Of German or Dutch if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
This is... even more depressing than this forum.

your writing broke my heart bro... these filthy foids dont deserve anything positive and heartfelt for they dont know what love is.

Brutal psychoanalysispill.
I think his original love letters are probably in his native language, which is not English, so we are looking at translations. Of German or Dutch if I remember correctly.
Dutch.
Op are you asian and do you watch a lot of animes?
Yes.

This. Unless your final letter contains some stoopid emoji or tik tok trendy shit, you're gonna get mogged by any normfag with a two digit IQ. This is not 19th century anymore, using words to communicate your feelings is out of date.

Your hearts in the right place, but its also in the wrong place at the same time.

OP, you have got to stop acting like a faggot. She will show that letter to all her whore friends and their current Chads, and they will all laugh at you.

over for lettercels