Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My first brutal blackpill when I was 15 (and the others)

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
Basically I got blackpilled on my own, then I found this forum where people share my views. (I thought I was the only one who figured it out).

I was 15 and talking to a girl online. I asked her if she has a boyfriend, and she said: "Yes, I do, but you're too ugly anyway".
Basically, not only did I find out girls only care about looks, but I also found out they would leave their boyfriend for a better looking guy.
Obviously, it was a shock for me, so I quit trying to approach girls.

That was until next year. I was talking to this girl online, she was way out of my league, but for some reason she was talking to me because I made fun of her watching anime. Eventually we ended up talk on discord. After a few minutes, I noticed she was already getting bored. She expected me to jestermaxx/simp for her or something, but I just tried to talk normally. The next day she told me she doesn't talk to virgins anymore and she blocked me.

Not to mention how girls bullied me in high school all the time, telling me to go away or just ignoring me/shouting NO when I called out their name (to ask for a pen for example). Just fucking imagine you say a girl's name and she says "NO" and turns away.

Another brutal blackpill was when I went to the gym to try to improve myself, and when I turned around the corner, 2 girls saw me. One got visibly scared, while the other said "Ewwwww". I obviously felt like shit but kept walking.

I also got cucked because every time it was someone's birthday in high-school, each of us had to give money so we buy a gift for that person. (that was in the last year I think). I gave money for 3 months each time it was someone's birthday. And when it was my birthday, guess what? THEY DIDN'T BUY ME ANYTHING. Afterwards, they still had the guts to demand money from me for someone else's birthday gift, and when I refused, they said I'm a prick, arrogant, etc.

JFL at the guys from IT saying "It's all in your head sweetie". I never fucking disrespected any girl in my life, but I got treated like shit. I demand they read this and stop trying to say all incels are evil terrorists.

The blackpill is everywhere if you're smart enough to notice it

>Discord
>Years ago

Welcome youngcel :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

i was blackpilled at all ages and researched the blackpill at 14, and found this forum at 15

Are you an ethnicel?

i was blackpilled at all ages and researched the blackpill at 14, and found this forum at 15
You shouldn't be on this forum
You have no life experiences, even less blackpilled ones

I'm speaking the truth tho

Forum should be 18+ youngcels literally don't count as incels. Can youngcels turnout to be incels if they relate to this forum? Oh yeah sure, I could relate to this forum in my youngcel days.

Still... Youngcels don't know much and there are many chances ahead of them.

You are still a kid, at 17-18 you get to know if you are low status scum in the eyes of society for sure.

You will see it will happen to you too :)
I'm already low status scum

The current generation of young foids don't even try to be subtle or try to hide their hypergamous behaviour and hatred of undesirable men. They've grown up in a world where women are free from all consequences and expect men to shoulder the burden of their failures. This is both a curse and a blessing. Many zoomer boys won't have to come across the blackpill but they will understand it simply from the sheer amount of negative experiences with foids, just as you did. Society will have a major problem on it's hands when Zoomers are at the age to enter the workforce as many of them will decide to drop out of society.

I demand they read this and stop trying to say all incels are evil terrorists.
You will be seen as a threat whether or no you've actually advocated for violence or done anything wrong.

The current generation of young foids don't even try to be subtle or try to hide their hypergamous behaviour and hatred of undesirable men. They've grown up in a world where women are free from all consequences and expect men to shoulder the burden of their failures. This is both a curse and a blessing. Many zoomer boys won't have to come across the blackpill but they will understand it simply from the sheer amount of negative experiences with foids, just as you did. Society will have a major problem on it's hands when Zoomers are at the age to enter the workforce as many of them will decide to drop out of society.
In college, women didn't even hide they despised me but I was a naive desperate clingey nice guy so I never reacted in an appropriate manner. I'd say a slap in the face would have been warranted in some cases.

I remember on one New Year's Eve I sent a message on FB to a former classmate from high school (her mom had been my teacher in basic school, when we 2 were still in different classes). I specifically sent cheers in the message to her to both her as well as her mom. She didn't find it worthwhile to even reply. To thank me for kind wishes. To wish me a happy new year, too. To inform me she had passed my greetings on to her mom. This former classmate of mine is below average in looks, at least now, and ironically has become a hardcore SJW. You see? A femoid treats an incel living in his depressive loneliness as a completely worthless object, and then some years later she will march for gay rights, trans rights, negro rights, Mohammedan rights, whatever rights. A femoid like that is only capable of loving someone as an abstract unity, she is incapable of the least amount of kindness directed at a particular undesired person (a sub-8 male).

Last edited:
BASED

In college, women didn't even hide they despised me but I was a naive desperate clingey nice guy so I never reacted in an appropriate manner. I'd say a slap in the face would have been warranted in some cases.

I remember on one New Year's Eve I sent a message on FB to a former classmate from high school (her mom had been my teacher in basic school, when we 2 were still in different classes). I specifically sent cheers in the message to her to both her as well as her mom. She didn't find it worthwhile to even reply. To thank me for kind wishes. To wish me a happy new year, too. To inform me she had passed my greetings on to her mom. This former classmate of mine is below average in looks, at least now, and ironically has become a hardcore SJW. You see? A femoid treats an incel living in his depressive loneliness as a completely worthless object, and then some years later she will march for gay rights, trans rights, negro rights, Mohammedan rights, whatever rights. A femoid like that is only capable of loving someone as an abstract unity, she is incapable of the least amount of kindness directed at a particular undesired person (a sub-8 male).
very true looking back on it i should have punched some women in the face when they rejected me.
i've always acted way too polite towards them. it doesn't matter what you do or how you act, society will always find excuses for why it's your fault and it will always claim that exactly what you did do, you didn't do and that you should start doing it.

You acted polite? You have a horrible personality! You should have worked on it and actually been a good person then you would have yielded better outcomes! But since now you are saying such evil things about these foids you must have acted impolite towards them when you talked to them and you must be full of entitlement.