Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [My first post made on a forum like this] Aesthetic biological limitation

Flodz

Flodz

Test
-
First of all, hello everyone, and as you may know, there are many more people in your position, be it a little better or worse, they exist, and there are many, many more than you might think, but not everyone knows places like these. I have been on this forum for a few days, especially reading the posts from ''must read''.

My first post would have wanted to be about the future, and how do you see universal existence for our ancestors, in terms of the relationship of Incels with the rest of society, but there have probably been many similar posts on this topic in the past, and I don't want to mess with the rules from the beginning.

Instead, in this post I want to talk about biological aesthetic limitations, and how they can be changed / seen in the long run. As we well know, many facial features remain defining as exact sciences when we talk about attractiveness and success in society. However, with the recent developments in medicine and science in general, plastic surgery can change a person's face to an incredibly high level, which was impossible to imagine just a few years ago.

But as mathematics remains the exact science, and the sciences of attractiveness will remain accurate, until probably, if we get to that point, all people will be at their maximum possible attractiveness, given their bone size, but most skull, just like you carve into a Halloween pumpkin. Okay, we got to that point, they all have perfect numbers, exact symmetries, and now what happens?

Will then what will be different (what is considered unattractive) be characterized as attractive, exactly how the principle of the neighbor's grass is greener, or simply the idea and phenomenon of incels or unattractive people will disappear completely from society?

Basically, the discussion refers to the phenomenon of psychic limitation of the body and face in connection with the psychological desire for more (which brought us to this point of this universal existence, with capitalism, cosmetic surgery, 80-20, social media, etc.)

How much will this society be able to change its standards, to upgrade them, to the point of saturation?

What are your thoughts on these issues?

Just like it is impossible for a society to exist where everyone is rich or everyone is poor. Similarly it will never be possible for everyone in this world to afford surgery.
And if that happens in the future, foids will figure out some other way to differentiate between subhuman and Chads. But under no circumstances will they ever think about fucking us.

Your avi is suifuel grAYcel.

You're trying to rationalize madness, which is not a good idea if you want to stay sane. Just accept that this society is decaying, and that foids are actively involved in that, taking advantage of cuckism, security and comfort from the modern world, they tend to follow the most stupid trends, discriminating males over shallow changing criteria. There's no higher plan for perfection behind that, just pure mondane individual degeneracy. We're living in a darwinian dead end.

KILLURSELF OP
.....ALSO WELCOME TO THE FORUM:feelzez: ..We have a lovely community here :blackpill: make urself at homww