Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My first thread. Don't know what to post about.

Uther

Uther

Recruit
★★★
After more than a year of reading posts and occasionally posting replies, I have realized most of you guys articulationmax and prosemax me. I have a very hard time putting my experiences into written form. Even to be able to post this I had to drink some wine. :feelsrope:

Tell us about the first girl you made out with. It's the traditional way for users to introduce themselves on this forum.

high inhibs me

over for dysgraphiacels

Even my profile picture and name is lame.

Tell us about the first girl you made out with. It's the traditional way for users to introduce themselves on this forum.
This or tell us your experience in high school. Try not to make it too long so ppl can read without being lazy.

Being IQ and charisma mogged by fellow incels is almost more painful than being frame and symmetry mogged by Chad-normanoids.
How am I supposed to reply to this shit?

After more than a year of reading posts and occasionally posting replies, I have realized most of you guys articulationmax and prosemax me. I have a very hard time putting my experiences into written form. Even to be able to post this I had to drink some wine. :feelsrope:
I smell autism

This or tell us your experience in high school. Try not to make it too long so ppl can read without being lazy.
The thing is, I can hardly remember a thing beyond the general feeling that I was bullied.

It's ok. I'm too high inhib to post new threads, all I do is reply.

The thing is, I can hardly remember a thing beyond the general feeling that I was bullied.
Same happens to me tbh. It can be somewhat useful since u could make your thread shorter and easier to read.

Warcraft III Reforged sucked ass

strong first thread ngl

All good. Welcome to the forum. :y'all:

I've been here longer than you but you have more than 2000 posts more than me lol.
You’ve been here since 2018 and you’re still a greycel, fuck. Do you have the ‘tism? :dafuckfeels:

go chumlossus right now

You’ve been here since 2018 and you’re still a greycel, fuck. Do you have the ‘tism? :dafuckfeels:
I suspect I do. I'm from the Slavlands where nobody cares (especially the doctors) so I don't have an official diagnosis.

I suspect I do. I'm from the Slavlands where nobody cares (especially the doctors) so I don't have an official diagnosis.
That sucks dude. I got diagnosed late, in adulthood.
Had no support throughout childhood.

Do you like Uther? I think warcraft lore is pretty cool tbh.

Is your mother tongue english?

Glad you could make it, UTHER.

embrace the dark side
0uxqtu89tl111

nice thread, i am like you. I just tried to think of some stupid trait that i have for my first thread