Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My Fleshlight cleaning guide!!

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I like to take my fleshlight to shower with me.
BTW I have a chad roommate. I don't give a fuck what he thinks of my fleshlight after seeing it.
I will fuck my fleshlight in front of him if he starts making fun of me.

Also, I want to say that my Fleslight is one of the hardest fleshlights to clean (Stoya Destroya) so it should be much, much easier to clean your fleslight!!

1. It's not necessary to clean it immediately after using it, but I recommend cleaning ASAP. Don't wait for days to clean it. Clean it within a few hours after use.
Having a regular habit like cleaning it when you take a shower is recommended.

2. Wash both of the caps, also the tube too. I think it's the first thing that should be cleaned. Just let it run under warm water for a while. Don't use soap, use only water

3. Wash the outer part of your fleshlight. Just let it run under warm water for a while

4. Turn your fleshlight inside out and let it run under warm water again. Do not use soap!! Just let it run under water until it is clean!!

5. After cleaning it, put your fleshlight on a towel and dry it. I like to surround it completely in the towel. Do it on both sides, inside and outside!

6. Use fleshlight renewing powder to keep your fleshlight in good condition. It's not necessary to use this every time but it is recommended to do it several times a week. Use it when you take a break from your fleslight.

7. Put some of that renewing powder in the tube and put your fleshlight inside. It will help the outside of your fleshlight's skin stay in good condition

8. Put your fleslight inside the tube. Now put renewing powder on the main part of your fleslight. Also put it inside it.

9. Shake it like a mother fucker now!! The renewing powder will get into every single place that exists in the fleshlight.
Keep shaking and it will go everywher!!

Well this guide is fucking based man :lul::lul:

I don’t have a fleshlight but I appreciate the effort you put into this thread.

I recommend everyone to get a fleshlight!!
I will when I live by myself and earn money bro. great thing. i want to fuck it now

I don’t have a fleshlight but I appreciate the effort you put into this thread.
Thanks, man.
You should definitely get one. It has helped a lot, I don't think about suicide every day anymore.

I will when I live by myself and earn money bro. great thing. i want to fuck it now
It's the best thing ever!
You can fuck it when you want!!
It will never have a headache, it will never menstruate, it will never cheat on you, it will never divorce rape you.
It has more value than average woman!!

Get them before they’re outlawed for “degrading women” even though they don’t resemble women at all.

Get them before they’re outlawed for “degrading women” even though they don’t resemble women at all.
Women have made their value to only be their hole.
That's why they hate fleslights

This is the best post on this forum.
Will there also be a guide how to use it with pictures?:feelskek:

This is the best post on this forum.
Will there also be a guide how to use it with pictures?:feelskek:
Thanks man.
I think I could do a tutorial on that if there are enough people wanting it :lul:

This should honestly be pinned

It has more value than average woman!!
:feelskek:
can you fix your fleshlight in position? I'm interested in getting one myself, but i want to use it hands free and ultimately combine it with VR.
i think that's a good long term cope investment.

:feelskek:
can you fix your fleshlight in position? I'm interested in getting one myself, but i want to use it hands free and ultimately combine it with VR.
i think that's a good long term cope investment.
Yes, you can fix it in position.
You can put it between pillows or get an official shower mount for exmple.

You're doing a few things wrong.
You want to use cold water at first to get all the cum out, then you can use warm water to further clean it.

Don't turn it inside out, it will damage it over time. There's really no need to do that, even with that alien looking fleshlight.
Cleaning it with a direct water stream from both sides is enough.

Also there's really no need for starch powder. I've never used it and my fleshlights look and feel like new.
Pouring some rubbing alcohol every month or so will kill bacteria and it doesn't damage the fleshlight.

Guh-ross!

But if you must use a fleshlight, toss that shit in the dishwasher imo.

Wristmogs me.

You're doing a few things wrong.
You want to use cold water at first to get all the cum out, then you can use warm water to further clean it.

Don't turn it inside out, it will damage it over time. There's really no need to do that, even with that alien looking fleshlight.
Cleaning it with a direct water stream from both sides is enough.

Also there's really no need for starch powder. I've never used it and my fleshlights look and feel like new.
Pouring some rubbing alcohol every month or so will kill bacteria and it doesn't damage the fleshlight.
Thanks for feedback.
The reason why I put renewing powder is because the skin of the fleshlight will become "sticky" if I don't put it.
I don't do it every time, but I put it if I am not planning to use it for several days.

the skin of the fleshlight will become "sticky" if I don't put it.
Yeah, but the moment you get it wet and lubed it stops being sticky. Who gives a fuck if it's sticky while it's not being used?

I knew finns are very crazy people.

too lazy to clean it

ill stick to the usual until someone comes up with disposable fleshlights

We need more quality posts like this on the forum. Well done @FinnCel

We need more quality posts like this on the forum. Well done @FinnCel
Thank you, I will dedicate my time to amuse you guys in the future.
At least some amusement makes someone not rope

Great post boyo, I appreciate it.

that thing looks roastbeefmaxxed bro

i want a fleshlight now tbh tbh

Hand is the best flashlight

This guide will always be relevant.

I hope you do realize that the fancy "renewing powder" is just corn starch lmao. You're not supposed to put it in the tunnel, it'll decrease the hole's lifespan. Only pat the outside with it.
Should've bought an onahole made of superior nippon silicone folded over 1000 times for less roast beef aesthetic