Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My Fleshlight cleaning guide!!

This thread made want to buy a fleshlight.

too many steps literally just use water takes a minute and you don't have to turn it inside out, could damage over time. "renewing powder" is just overpriced cornstarch. then you just have to put it under a fan or something to dry it. i spread cornstarch when I see dirt on the outside and it comes off
:feelskek:
can you fix your fleshlight in position? I'm interested in getting one myself, but i want to use it hands free and ultimately combine it with VR.
i think that's a good long term cope investment.

Nice guide. Never owned a fleshlight but once I get one I know who to pm.

too many steps literally just use water takes a minute and you don't have to turn it inside out, could damage over time. "renewing powder" is just overpriced cornstarch. then you just have to put it under a fan or something to dry it. i spread cornstarch when I see dirt on the outside and it comes off

I don't turn it inside out every time nor I put the renewing powder every time.
I thought I mentioned it.

I might change it later to be more clear

mine got all yellow and stinky. I didn't clean it enough. gross

what a timewaste i only run water through it and rub inside until i feel no cum/lube

Tfw you don't have access to warm water :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

What a comprehensive guide, very nice. How long can you go without cleaning it before it gets bad?

What a comprehensive guide, very nice. How long can you go without cleaning it before it gets bad?
Wash it every time you use it.
Don't leave it for more than a couple of hours without cleaning because it will absorb the smells.

No need to do add renewing powder every time but add it once a month. Also no need to turn it upside down every time. Only for extensive cleaning. Make sure you let it dry, use a towel.

Wash it every time you use it.
Don't leave it for more than a couple of hours without cleaning because it will absorb the smells.

No need to do add renewing powder every time but add it once a month. Also no need to turn it upside down every time. Only for extensive cleaning. Make sure you let it dry, use a towel.
Thanks boyo :feelsokman:

I would recommend just using a sock.

I would recommend just using a sock.
i used to do it but then i had to wear one black and one white sock since i couldnt find pair

my mom is angry coz she is buying socks
Doesn't she buy like a crapton of socks, why would she be getting mad unless you fuck & cum into multiple pairs of socks on a daily basis? Or shes just tired of doing the laundry?

Doesn't she buy like a crapton of socks, why would she be getting mad unless you fuck & cum into multiple pairs of socks on a daily basis? Or shes just tired of doing the laundry?
laundry if i have to be honest, im changing clothes sometimes twice in a day

laundry if i have to be honest, im changing clothes sometimes twice in a day
I don't change clothes and wear the same clothes for several days if I wanted to. Mother complains that I don't wear different & clean clothing.

I don't change clothes and wear the same clothes for several days if I wanted to. Mother complains that I don't wear different & clean clothing.
i had friend who didnt take shower sometimes for week, was wearing same clothes for month and was getting pussies coz he was 6'6-7 lol, he had acne even on backs ded srs

i had friend who didnt take shower sometimes for week, was wearing same clothes for month and was getting pussies coz he was 6'6-7 lol, he had acne even on backs ded srs
Did he have good face along with height or nah?

alternatives to renewing powder cheap ones pls

Whites dont need fleshlights, they can just get laid on demand

OP why do you have a fleshlight?

This is a good article. I am thinking of investing in a fleshlight.

However, I do have one question: Are fleshlights good for small penis gentlemen like myself? I wonder if my penis will just not feel anything, and it would be like inserting my penis into a rubber cup. Also, is fleshlight significantly better than a right hand?

Thank you again for the post. @FinnCel

This is a good article. I am thinking of investing in a fleshlight.

However, I do have one question: Are fleshlights good for small penis gentlemen like myself? I wonder if my penis will just not feel anything, and it would be like inserting my penis into a rubber cup. Also, is fleshlight significantly better than a right hand?

Thank you again for the post. @FinnCel
It definitely is better than your hand.
There are fleshlights made for smaller penises; those fleshlights are smaller in diameter.
And I do think if you have a micropenis, you can still get pleasure from a regular fleshlight. I'm not huge down there but I get pleasure.

And no need to turn the fleshlight inside out every time you clean it. Just do it once in a while. Also same for renewing powder

Oh, and always use water based lubricant. I buy mine from my local grocery store

It definitely is better than your hand.
There are fleshlights made for smaller penises; those fleshlights are smaller in diameter.
And I do think if you have a micropenis, you can still get pleasure from a regular fleshlight. I'm not huge down there but I get pleasure.

And no need to turn the fleshlight inside out every time you clean it. Just do it once in a while. Also same for renewing powder

Oh, and always use water based lubricant. I buy mine from my local grocery store

Thanks a lot for that info. I just looked it up and was amazed by all the options for men like myself. Thanks again, you just introduced me to something I had no idea existed.

You have to be careful what waterbased lube you buy, or you might get dick burn, or a UTI. I personally invert after every use, and spray on some Shibari toy cleaner. Powdering is the most annoying part, and I usually do that before a sesh. Meikis are the most pleasurable, but they get torn apart easily. It's best to buy something more durable and just get used to it not being Meiki good.

Also, trucels in this thread.

I like to take my fleshlight to shower with me.
BTW I have a chad roommate. I don't give a fuck what he thinks of my fleshlight after seeing it.
I will fuck my fleshlight in front of him if he starts making fun of me.

Also, I want to say that my Fleslight is one of the hardest fleshlights to clean (Stoya Destroya) so it should be much, much easier to clean your fleslight!!

1. It's not necessary to clean it immediately after using it, but I recommend cleaning ASAP. Don't wait for days to clean it. Clean it within a few hours after use.
Having a regular habit like cleaning it when you take a shower is recommended.
View attachment 93056

2. Wash both of the caps, also the tube too. I think it's the first thing that should be cleaned. Just let it run under warm water for a while. Don't use soap, use only water
View attachment 93058
View attachment 93059
View attachment 93060

3. Wash the outer part of your fleshlight. Just let it run under warm water for a while
View attachment 93062

4. Turn your fleshlight inside out and let it run under warm water again. Do not use soap!! Just let it run under water until it is clean!!View attachment 93063

5. After cleaning it, put your fleshlight on a towel and dry it. I like to surround it completely in the towel. Do it on both sides, inside and outside!
View attachment 93064
View attachment 93065

6. Use fleshlight renewing powder to keep your fleshlight in good condition. It's not necessary to use this every time but it is recommended to do it several times a week. Use it when you take a break from your fleslight.
View attachment 93066

7. Put some of that renewing powder in the tube and put your fleshlight inside. It will help the outside of your fleshlight's skin stay in good condition
View attachment 93067

8. Put your fleslight inside the tube. Now put renewing powder on the main part of your fleslight. Also put it inside it.View attachment 93068

9. Shake it like a mother fucker now!! The renewing powder will get into every single place that exists in the fleshlight.
Keep shaking and it will go everywher!!
View attachment 93069
Thanks bro but I'm late for this thread, the one I bought first a year ago wash it with normal soap and it's breaking, I'll buy one for Christmas,

Lol at using that slug

Might aswell use your hand. If i use a fleshlight i get one of those pussy and ass male masturbators that are basically mini asses with 2 holes. You can lay it down and jackhammer it like a deranged psychopath and cum while laughing loud hahahahaha

Thanks bro but I'm late for this thread, the one I bought first a year ago wash it with normal soap and it's breaking, I'll buy one for Christmas,
Yeah don't wash it with soap, just regular water.
Good thing you will keep that in mind!

Based thread. I miss the days when it was pinned

wish i was low inhib enough to buy one

Based af. Doesn't the powder get wet and then it's all fucked up next time?
Also is a flashlight realistic and as good as real thing?

Based af. Doesn't the powder get wet and then it's all fucked up next time?
Also is a flashlight realistic and as good as real thing?
Let your fleshlight dry before using yhe renewing powder. Also no need to apply the renewing powder every time.

Also my fleshlight (Stoya Destroya) has special bumps in in so pretty sure it's better than a real loose cunt

I'm honestly not lowinhib enough to use this around my flatmates so I can't even get artificial pussy...