Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My Fleshlight cleaning guide!!

BASED THREAD

Lol at using that slug

Might aswell use your hand. If i use a fleshlight i get one of those pussy and ass male masturbators that are basically mini asses with 2 holes. You can lay it down and jackhammer it like a deranged psychopath and cum while laughing loud hahahahaha
U banned hahaha UMFPIECOFSHT
Sosprendido

I'm honestly not lowinhib enough to use this around my flatmates so I can't even get artificial pussy...
My roommate has seen it and said nothing.
If he asks, I'll tell him I'm a man of culture
full

@FinnCel do you take into consideration of the fact that i like to coom inside of it every single time when you say not to use soap or what
based

Fucking stick your cock in it and take a pic faggot

I like to take my fleshlight to shower with me.
BTW I have a chad roommate. I don't give a fuck what he thinks of my fleshlight after seeing it.
I will fuck my fleshlight in front of him if he starts making fun of me.

Also, I want to say that my Fleslight is one of the hardest fleshlights to clean (Stoya Destroya) so it should be much, much easier to clean your fleslight!!

1. It's not necessary to clean it immediately after using it, but I recommend cleaning ASAP. Don't wait for days to clean it. Clean it within a few hours after use.
Having a regular habit like cleaning it when you take a shower is recommended.
View attachment 93056

2. Wash both of the caps, also the tube too. I think it's the first thing that should be cleaned. Just let it run under warm water for a while. Don't use soap, use only water
View attachment 93058
View attachment 93059
View attachment 93060

3. Wash the outer part of your fleshlight. Just let it run under warm water for a while
View attachment 93062

4. Turn your fleshlight inside out and let it run under warm water again. Do not use soap!! Just let it run under water until it is clean!!View attachment 93063

5. After cleaning it, put your fleshlight on a towel and dry it. I like to surround it completely in the towel. Do it on both sides, inside and outside!
View attachment 93064
View attachment 93065

6. Use fleshlight renewing powder to keep your fleshlight in good condition. It's not necessary to use this every time but it is recommended to do it several times a week. Use it when you take a break from your fleslight.
View attachment 93066

7. Put some of that renewing powder in the tube and put your fleshlight inside. It will help the outside of your fleshlight's skin stay in good condition
View attachment 93067

8. Put your fleslight inside the tube. Now put renewing powder on the main part of your fleslight. Also put it inside it.View attachment 93068

9. Shake it like a mother fucker now!! The renewing powder will get into every single place that exists in the fleshlight.
Keep shaking and it will go everywher!!
View attachment 93069
do you need to give it a rinse after it has the powder? also, you picked a roastie looking pussy.

Ngl, I would buy one, but the cleaning seems to be too much of a hassle.

Ngl, I would buy one, but the cleaning seems to be too much of a hassle.
It's not, you don't need to put powder in it every time.
And I usually just run water through it for a minute or two and it gets clean

It's not, you don't need to put powder in it every time.
And I usually just run water through it for a minute or two and it gets clean
I see, but it’s like every time I would use it I would have to turn it inside out and then rinse out the gunk afterwards.

I see, but it’s like every time I would use it I would have to turn it inside out and then rinse out the gunk afterwards.
No man, I don't do it every time.
Just when I plan not to use it for a while

What type of fleshlight do you recommend to take? Pink Lady original or some of girls collection or stamina training unit?
@FinnCel

One of the greatest posts of the site

this is so useful man when i buy fleshlight
Based Thread:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I like to take my fleshlight to shower with me.
BTW I have a chad roommate. I don't give a fuck what he thinks of my fleshlight after seeing it.
I will fuck my fleshlight in front of him if he starts making fun of me.

Also, I want to say that my Fleslight is one of the hardest fleshlights to clean (Stoya Destroya) so it should be much, much easier to clean your fleslight!!

1. It's not necessary to clean it immediately after using it, but I recommend cleaning ASAP. Don't wait for days to clean it. Clean it within a few hours after use.
Having a regular habit like cleaning it when you take a shower is recommended.
View attachment 93056

2. Wash both of the caps, also the tube too. I think it's the first thing that should be cleaned. Just let it run under warm water for a while. Don't use soap, use only water
View attachment 93058
View attachment 93059
View attachment 93060

3. Wash the outer part of your fleshlight. Just let it run under warm water for a while
View attachment 93062

4. Turn your fleshlight inside out and let it run under warm water again. Do not use soap!! Just let it run under water until it is clean!!View attachment 93063

5. After cleaning it, put your fleshlight on a towel and dry it. I like to surround it completely in the towel. Do it on both sides, inside and outside!
View attachment 93064
View attachment 93065

6. Use fleshlight renewing powder to keep your fleshlight in good condition. It's not necessary to use this every time but it is recommended to do it several times a week. Use it when you take a break from your fleslight.
View attachment 93066

7. Put some of that renewing powder in the tube and put your fleshlight inside. It will help the outside of your fleshlight's skin stay in good condition
View attachment 93067

8. Put your fleslight inside the tube. Now put renewing powder on the main part of your fleslight. Also put it inside it.View attachment 93068

9. Shake it like a mother fucker now!! The renewing powder will get into every single place that exists in the fleshlight.
Keep shaking and it will go everywher!!
View attachment 93069
Fucking it infront of him is kinda gay

Not bad but the most important part about cleaning a fleshlight is drying the inside of it. And the best way to do it is to roll up two sheets of paper towel and then twist it tightly before putting it all the way through the fleshlight sleeve with the same twisting motion. Then squeeze the sleeve with your hands so all the moisture gets absorbed and leave it for some time before pulling the paper towel thing out

The fuck did i just read

Show your penis

@Michael W. Ford