Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Foid Cousin asked me if she should become a Sugar Baby.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
My relatives decided come over to stay at my house for Thanksgiving for the week. I have two cousins, one is 12 and the other is my age,18. We were talking to each other for a while when she asked me if she should become a sugar daddy to make quick cash, and I asked why? She said because she has older men simping for her on Instagram and she might as well profit off of it. Then I asked her If I could get money from her being a sugar daddy as a joke, but then she said she would need to create a paypal to do it. Weird times we're living in these days.

sugar baby, you mean

Jfl.
It’s all I can say.

just be foid destroyed me

All women are whores. What differs between them is the awareness levels of it. (The same way subhumans are incels).

Earlier, the awareness levels happened when married and bored of fucking the same man; when in love it was committed to one. Love got boring too- opening up the relationship. Then it's not even love - dating. Dating exclusively Vs dating many (CC). Now it's selling them online for the entire men. See the march of degeneracy?

There is no permanent relationships. Nothing lasts longer. No deeper connection or emotions(though, they blurt about it all the time).

Me thinks the worst is yet to come.

Last edited:
Wtf, do they have lost all shame :feelsbadman:

Holy shit you really can't lose as a women.

All women are whores. What differs between them is the awareness levels of it. (The same way subhumans are incels).

Earlier, the awareness levels happened when married and bored of fucking the same man; when in love it was committed to one. Love got boring too- opening up the relationship. Then it's not even love - dating. Dating exclusively Vs dating many (CC). Now it's selling them online for the entire men. See the march of degeneracy?

There is no permanent relationships. Nothing lasts longer. No deeper connection or emotions(though, they blurt about it all the time).

Islam is right about women. I hope shit gets worse so we really see an incel rebellion in minecraft.

i would have asked her if i could be her first customer ngl :feelsjuice:

Jfl did she actually agree to give you some money :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Tell her to have sex with you

Holy shit you really can't lose as a women.
It blows my mind how much easier it is to be a woman (especially in the west) but how they bitch and complain about how the system is meant to oppress them and make their lives harder. Making thousands a week off of simps on onlyfans and sugardaddies without having to lift a finger, having your rent paid for riding the CC a little bit or giving head while being the gatekeeper of sex is definitely a "hard life" and "oppression". JFL.

Jfl.
It’s all I can say.
Pimp her out
It blows my mind how much easier it is to be a woman (especially in the west) but how they bitch and complain about how the system is meant to oppress them and make their lives harder. Making thousands a week off of simps on onlyfans and sugardaddies without having to lift a finger, having your rent paid for riding the CC a little bit or giving head while being the gatekeeper of sex is definitely a "hard life" and "oppression". JFL.

Tell her no, and that she shouldn't exploit desperate, lonely men and she shouldn't commodify her body or personal relationships. This is some cucked shit.

tell her to do it. might as well milk Cucks and make you get in on it, tell you can help market her

Tell her no, and that she shouldn't exploit desperate, lonely men and she shouldn't commodify her body or personal relationships. This is some cucked shit.
This.

You're in a position to remind her that what she's doing is entirely wrong, OP.

It can only get so much worse before it becomes better. Soon we will be buying and selling foids like used piece of shit beater cars, £400 for a busted old bitch and £1000 for a 18 year old medium mileage bitch

It can only get so much worse before it becomes better. Soon we will be buying and selling foids like used piece of shit beater cars, £400 for a busted old bitch and £1000 for a 18 year old medium mileage bitch
It will never be allowed to be that upfront and two-sided.
That's no different from the direct transaction involved in prostitution. More likely it's moving to the onlyfans type model where the foid has complete control and ability to reject anyone not up to her standards that doesn't pay up to her liking.

12 is when they usually start their sexual mayhem...

Islam is right about women. I hope shit gets worse so we really see an incel rebellion in minecraft.
An incel rebellion is a pipedream. Almost everyone on here seems to want to Neet as a form of retaliation.

Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

Seriously, any changes females make to the system (which obviously benefits them beyond measure) is just shooting themselves in the foot. But do they want more responsibility? OFC not...