Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My foid manager laughs at me

• Thread starter SurvivingSexualDyst
  • Start date
S

SurvivingSexualDyst

Greycel
I work in retail. My manager is a girl who is one year younger than me (she's 23), but she bosses me around like a child. That itself is bearable, since she's like that to anybody, and that's, after all, what managers usually tend to do. But recently she sometimes behaves in a way that leaves me confused. We talk normally (which usually means that she tells me what to do and I agree with her, what can I do?), and suddenly she tells me I'm funny, for no seeming reason, and laughs at me. I don't understand that, I don't think I act funny, I've been a bit distracted lately because of problems with sleep but that's all. I have no idea what she means. Any ideas?

ERfuel tbh

You lack social skills because, all your life, you've been mistreated and not given the chance to grow confident, so you act insecure without realizing. That's it boyo I'm sorry.

:feelsseriously:

I work in retail.

Stopped reading there.
GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. RETAIL.

EagerMadeupHarpseal size restricted

If you are Chad then she wants to fuck you. If you are not then most probably she was laughing at your face and not at your jokes.

testing 123 am I banned?

We talk normally (which usually means that she tells me what to do and I agree with her, what can I do?), and suddenly she tells me I'm funny, for no seeming reason, and laughs at me.
No offense, but do you have autism? It sounds to me like she's making fun of you to your face. Unless she's smiling and being friendly while she's saying it, it in which case :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

You're either Chad or autistic. Hard to tell just from your post.

I actually resigned yesterday, but I have to stay there for a few more days.

Thank God you have some brains.
I worked in retail for 9 weeks, just an internship.
That was enough.
Really makes your realize that 50% of the population has an IQ below 100.

Also, your boss was mocking you. Women are more sexual than men, not more horny, just more focuses on relationships and therefore sex. Because sex is the ultimate endgoal of all non formal interactions between the genders.
So she was laughing at the thought of your sexual prospects in life.
Fuck her and good on you that you left.
Power move tbh.

Non masculine men that behave properly near females are seen as non threatening and asexual, so all she has is the impression that you are a waste of skin, which itself is funny for her because you become a background caracther in her life, existing for her needs and amusement.

She's laughing at u being ugly

she gets-off eroticizing the power dynamic, undoubtedly there is sexual tension present here albeit a perverted one. Anyone who tells you otherwise has never interacted with a woman in his life.

No offense, but do you have autism? It sounds to me like she's making fun of you to your face. Unless she's smiling and being friendly while she's saying it, it in which case :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
She didn't sound friendly, more like dismissive and rude. I keep wondering if I did something wrong or it's just about my looks.

she gets-off eroticizing the power dynamic, undoubtedly there is sexual tension present here albeit a perverted one. Anyone who tells you otherwise has never interacted with a woman in his life.
So you think she's attracted to me on some level? :D

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

This. WTF are you on about? This nigga be trippin if you get my white man stick shift.

Why are you trying to set this young dude up for hell? Are you a psycho that gets off on that shit?
OP, that bitch hates your guts and would watch psycho chad dismember you while shlicking her cooter, do you get that?

NEVER HELP OR TRUST WOMEN NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

every single action, expression or word that comes out of a womans mouth is double-speak.
You can only trust your mighty hand on her throat, your dick in her pussy and your legs when you run away after.

If you can fuck it, boil it.

Last edited:
So you think she's attracted to me on some level? :D
why are you even asking this on a incel forum, kid? Most men here barely talk to women who aren't their mothers. But from your description alone I suspect she derives pleasure from being a bossy bitch by pushing around a twerp like you. perhaps you fall into the cutecel range, not ugly, but not nearly attractive enough to be intimidating, just a toy to play around with. I would try and push back at her, maybe a little mutiny on your part can open up her enigmatic behavior.

She's flirting with you, dumbass

:chad:

This. WTF are you on about? This nigga be trippin if you get my white man stick shift.
Agreed. Don't listen to @B.O.G.A.R.T. , @SurvivingSexualDyst . Sorry, man, but this is your lot in life. Being made fun of by your peers and by your bosses, male or female. There is no avoiding it. If you have noticeable autism, it will be even worse.
Normies really are evil. If you think about it compared to history, the abuse that they inflict now isn't even close to what they could do. Not to give them any credit, but rather to make it even more clear how evil they are at their core. Normies really just are bad people.
She's flirting with you, dumbass

:chad:
She didn't sound friendly, more like dismissive and rude. I keep wondering if I did something wrong or it's just about my looks.
Read the thread, @PPEcel .
on a incel forum, kid? Most men here barely talk to women who aren't their mothers
Anyone know how I can contact the mods? I'm pretty sure this guy is from IT. @Master

Last edited:
Why are you trying to set this young dude up for hell? Are you a psycho that gets off on that shit?
OP, that bitch hates your guts and would watch psycho chad dismember you while shlicking her cooter, do you get that?

NEVER HELP OR TRUST WOMEN NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

every single action, expression or word that comes out of a womans mouth is double-speak.
You can only trust your mighty hand on her throat, your dick in her pussy and your legs when you run away after.

If you can fuck it, boil it.
You're obviously still intimidated by women. Pathetic.

You're obviously still intimidated by women. Pathetic.

Of course this comes from a greycel faggot.
Listen, look around sometime.
Women can order a fucking death squad on your ass with a single phone call or twitter post.

I saw this video online, this man accidentally upset a woman. She made a big fuzz on social media. He had no idea about it.
3 days later, he is at a mcdonald and these guys suddenly approach him in the parking lot.
They started beating the shit out of him.
This cunt shared his face on social media and told everybody he was threatening her.
Thank God he had a knife and could get in his car and drive away.

Do you understand that level of power? A woman can literally point her finger at a man in public, squeeze out some fake tears and 20+ men will make sure that you get arrested. If you are in the west.
If else, see BestGore.

Every single week some poor guy in south america or africa gets tortured to death by an angry mob of simps based on a false accusation.
One video I remember, they had a pitbull rip off his genitals in public.
The screams bro, the screams.

Another time this guy got sent to prison for rape. They tortured him for 3 days, they shoved knifes in his anus, wrapped him in barbed wire, cut off his fingers and raped him until he was dead.

A couple of weeks later another rape happend.
He was innocent.

Your BS is meaningless.
I have witnessed the power that women hold in "civilized" society first hand. One accusation in HS by a female teacher in front of class made the entire school believe I was a nazi. I did nothing. I was browsing ww2 airplanes on a school computer.
The tall chad to my left literally had the red german ww2 flag with the black swastika as wallpaper on his screen and got nothing.

Fuck you and your horrendous misjudgement.

why are you even asking this on a incel forum, kid? Most men here barely talk to women who aren't their mothers. But from your description alone I suspect she derives pleasure from being a bossy bitch by pushing around a twerp like you. perhaps you fall into the cutecel range, not ugly, but not nearly attractive enough to be intimidating, just a toy to play around with. I would try and push back at her, maybe a little mutiny on your part can open up her enigmatic behavior.
I actually appreciate your comments. You are probably correct that she enjoys the role-reversal (younger girl pushing around the older guy) power dynamic. Especially given that these are my last days on this job and so I have nothing to loose, I might well consider a way to open her up or maybe even a little mutiny, as you suggested.

Women can order a fucking death squad on your ass with a single phone call or twitter post.

I saw this video online, this man accidentally upset a woman. She made a big fuzz on social media. He had no idea about it.
3 days later, he is at a mcdonald and these guys suddenly approach him in the parking lot.
This cunt shared his face on social media and told everybody he was threatening her.

Do you understand that level of power? A woman can literally point her finger at a man in public, squeeze out some fake tears and 20+ men will make sure that you get arrested. If you are in the west.
If else, see BestGore.

Every single week some poor guy in south america or africa gets tortured to death by an angry mob of simps based on a false accusation.

Another time this guy got sent to prison for rape. They tortured him for 3 days, they shoved knifes in his anus, wrapped him in barbed wire, cut off his fingers and raped him until he was dead.

He was innocent.

Your BS is meaningless.
I have witnessed the power that women hold in "civilized" society first hand. One accusation in HS by a female teacher in front of class made the entire school believe I was a nazi. I did nothing. I was browsing ww2 airplanes on a school computer.
The tall chad to my left literally had the red german ww2 flag with the black swastika as wallpaper on his screen and got nothing.

Low iq misinterpretation of my comment, not going to engage since you shat my graycel status, but thankfully OP understood my message which you obviously didn't.

Low iq misinterpretation of my comment, not going to engage since you shat my graycel status, but thankfully OP understood my message which you obviously didn't.

JFL of course, see you in ban appeals you bluepilled morons.
If you have to "figure" out her signals, its over. If women want something from you they make it VERY clear.
As in "spreading her legs infront of you out of nowhere" clear.

OP is getting manipulated by a fucking woman and you are pushing him further into the shit.
Also btw, how would you know if she is displaiyng genuine attraction?
You got some frome women?
Oh please, do go on...

Carl

also, how the fuck does OP agreeing with you validate your opinion jfl? :feelskek: Bro you are straight up mungo jerry level retarded. Go werewolf or some shit, find your mom and fuck her if you can find her JFL lol at this fag

For real though, she's probably laughing at your ugly face and awkward mannerisms.

If else, see BestGore.

He was innocent.

Your BS is meaningless.

brutal post.there is nothing worse then simps and woman

I work in retail. My manager is a girl who is one year younger than me (she's 23), but she bosses me around like a child. That itself is bearable, since she's like that to anybody, and that's, after all, what managers usually tend to do. But recently she sometimes behaves in a way that leaves me confused. We talk normally (which usually means that she tells me what to do and I agree with her, what can I do?), and suddenly she tells me I'm funny, for no seeming reason, and laughs at me. I don't understand that, I don't think I act funny, I've been a bit distracted lately because of problems with sleep but that's all. I have no idea what she means. Any ideas?
Either it's autism and you are clueless at social cues of her being friendly, or your time to ascend has come.

Ignore the people here telling you that she likes you. Some women just have a flirty personality & they will try to get a rise out of prey(insecure virgin men)

Source: Experience.

I still think OP should ask her out. Since he's leaving the job anyway, it can't hurt.