Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope my food/drink cope is pretty draining financially

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
street food, soft drinks, energy drinks, delivery. it kills the wallet.

this wasnt common when i was neet not too long ago, i was pretty good with money. now i studycel and my cash goes down the drain, same goes for wagecucking

Last edited:
One of my biggest regrets in life was spending all my money on fast food. I could've had a huge guitar collection by now :feelsbadman:

I understand you through the opposite experience. Watching a lot of people foodcoping at the supermarket gives me an idea of the money wasted.

Hopefully you will get sick and tired and get no more dopaminergic reward from foodcopes.

street food, soft drinks, energy drinks, delivery. it kills the wallet.

this wasnt common when i was neet not too long ago, i was pretty good with money. now i studycel and my cash goes down the drain, same goes for wagecucking
Energy drinks are harmfull for your health

Pizza deliveries are expensive tbh but doesn’t stop me..

what am i going to use my health for anyway?
You are going to LDAR properly. You have to have a good health in order to sustain ascetic way of life.
Right what's the point of living 90 years when you're an incel.
I did not say that you have to live long i mean that without good health you can not be self seficient and LDAR properly.

Soft drinks are what I spend most of it on.

Yeah, food and drink coping isn’t cheap

I could have bought a car and lost weight,if I didn't spend money on fast food.

jfl if you care about your health as an incel
This. Also I spend a lot of money on fastfood and don't regret it. And also, if drinks (alcohol, cola etc) is too expensive - drink tea!