Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My friend confirmed that no girl showed any interest in me at school

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I left school a few years ago, however me and my friend (who used to speak to all foids in my grade) confirmed that girls saw me as the ugly weirdo. He even confirmed that they had a rating competition and I was rated the ugliest. I WANT TO FUCKING ROPE SO BAD!

Meanwhile school Chad is fucking and impregnating multiple girls. Its over op

I hate women.

Reminds me of that time in junior year when some fat bitch randomly told me I was ugly/unattractive.

I never even talk to her or bother her. Why can't stupid whores just mind their own business?

it's over
Reminds me of that time in junior year when some fat bitch randomly told me I was ugly/unattractive.

I never even talk to her or bother her. Why can't stupid whores just mind their own business?
you should've punched her

I never even talk to her. Why can't stupid whores just mind their own business?
Exactly, btw alot of these were also curry foids same race like me...some of whom were subhuman. They had the nerve to CALL ME ugly

Exactly, btw alot of these were also curry foids like me...some of whom were subhuman. They had the nerve to CALL ME ugly
Yeah. She was literally a 2/10 ethnic landwhale LMAO.

You need to hear that from your friend to confirm that?? You are lucky that foids don't tell that to you on your face.
Foids straight away say that I'm an ugly retard on my face.

Yeah. She was literally a 2/10 ethnic landwhale LMAO.
Ugly girls tend to be very bashful towards ugly men. Pretty girls are actually a lot nicer to ugly men.

I don't need someone else to tell me something I already know.

Brutal

I do remember foids making a list of the most attractive guys back in like 6th grade

run away from rating competitions

I left school a few years ago, however me and my friend (who used to speak to all foids in my grade) confirmed that girls saw me as the ugly weirdo. He even confirmed that they had a rating competition and I was rated the ugliest. I WANT TO FUCKING ROPE SO BAD!
Bee glad ur out of there bro. Still have to finish my senior year of HS.

Bee glad ur out of there bro. Still have to finish my senior year of HS.
Honestly it was daily ropefuel all 15 years of school. Bullying, being repulsed by foids..al of this because of my FUCKINT GENETICS

I don't need someone else to tell me something I already know.

Honestly it was daily ropefuel all 15 years of school. Bullying, being repulsed by foids..al of this because of my FUCKINT GENETICS
in reality HS doesn’t end it just goes on more subtly. therez no real escaping but u can cope forever with us :feelsLSD::feelsautistic:

When I heard girls in high school talking about me without knowing I could hear them... 'I hate that guy'.. and 'He is so creepy'.

in reality HS doesn’t end it just goes on more subtly. therez no real escaping but u can cope forever with us :feelsLSD::feelsautistic:
Dude Im hating the shit out of your avatar. There's no way I can peacefully cope with you around.

Those women belong in gulag
full

Really?

Why?? The soy that dude is releasing is quite angering with his groomed neckbeard, along with his superman memorabilia ? I fucking hate superman

JFL at you, Its So Over for you having that represent your being :feelskek:
I’ve now decided to keep this avi even longer thanks bro Couldn’t have done it without you
5E2F1F2D 12D6 4D6C 9D74 8B9467BEA175

At least you had a friend at school

I can relate. I remember when I was at school small tiny bitches (about 10-12 yrs old) would stop to tell me I was ugly af and I wanted to fucking throw them around like a ragdoll out of the window. Then I discovered I was in fact the ugliest when I realized everyone had a decent social life unlike me (jestermaxxed also).

I can relate. I remember when I was at school small tiny bitches (about 10-12 yrs old) would stop to tell me I was ugly af and I wanted to fucking throw them around like a ragdoll out of the window. Then I discovered I was in fact the ugliest when I realized everyone had a decent social life unlike me (jestermaxxed also).
I tried to jestermaxx but it made me look even more pathetic. It was a reflex of trying to get people to like me.

School’s cucked and it ends, the real pain is when you get mogged in everyday life and forced to become a wagecuck, that’s the real suifuel

:feelswhat:

Yeah sure bud, lets hope you arent sensitive either. Im going to be riding you for quite a while.
K sorry I made u mad pal I was just fucking with you tbh didn’t think this was a big deal :dafuckfeels:

That's harsh, but at least you're not there anymore.

:feelsrope:

faking wamin and their facking ratings.

your school deserves to be shot up.