Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My friend died 3 years ago.

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Today is the birthday of a friend who died 3 years ago, which I now with a blackpilled vision can understand the aftermath. I was at the time living in a private boarding school in Switzerland and had befriended this ethniccel, who was a year younger than me. He was 17, I was 18. Anyway, he decided to go out to a party on a friday night with classmates and didn't return. I was asleep so I didnt notice something was up until the next morning when we got the announcement at breakfast that he had jumped in front of a train. A stacy at my table started crying, and one from another table ran out. Some of the other foids on my table tried to cheer her up and talked about how tragic it was and how they wished they could've saved him and preached stuff about mental illness. Keep in mind, none of these foids had ever interacted with him outside of small-talk and some of them even made fun of him for being the only ethnic in his class. This went on for about 1-2 weeks, with foids posting pictures of him on social media, talking about how much they mourn his death and also taking advantage of the situation to stay home from school. I was sad at first, but I later on thought about the problems me and him talked about, and I honestly felt like he was in a better place. Sounds fucked up maybe, but the guy was from a strict family that expected perfection and nothing less, aswell as him being ugly and short so life wasn't exactly the best for him. He was a good friend though, and if there is such a thing as heaven, I hope to meet him up there.

Foid logic . dude jumps in front of a train . howww can i make this about mee and attentionwhore . oh yhees ik lets start crying and post pictures of him and how sad i am bout it while i laughed at him when he was still alive teeeheee

May st. Blackops2cel be with that man's poor soul

I wish I died 3 years ago

Foid logic . dude jumps in front of a train . howww can i make this about mee and attentionwhore . oh yhees ik lets start crying and post pictures of him and how sad i am bout it while i laughed at him when he was still alive teeeheee
normies are big attention whores,nothing new here.
Today is the birthday of a friend who died 3 years ago, which I now with a blackpilled vision can understand the aftermath. I was at the time living in a private boarding school in Switzerland and had befriended this ethniccel, who was a year younger than me. He was 17, I was 18. Anyway, he decided to go out to a party on a friday night with classmates and didn't return. I was asleep so I didnt notice something was up until the next morning when we got the announcement at breakfast that he had jumped in front of a train. A stacy at my table started crying, and one from another table ran out. Some of the other foids on my table tried to cheer her up and talked about how tragic it was and how they wished they could've saved him and preached stuff about mental illness. Keep in mind, none of these foids had ever interacted with him outside of small-talk and some of them even made fun of him for being the only ethnic in his class. This went on for about 1-2 weeks, with foids posting pictures of him on social media, talking about how much they mourn his death and also taking advantage of the situation to stay home from school. I was sad at first, but I later on thought about the problems me and him talked about, and I honestly felt like he was in a better place. Sounds fucked up maybe, but the guy was from a strict family that expected perfection and nothing less, aswell as him being ugly and short so life wasn't exactly the best for him. He was a good friend though, and if there is such a thing as heaven, I hope to meet him up there.
was he blackpilled,op?

This

The only time they ever acknowledged him was when he was fucking dead and they had something to gain.

as always women use tragic events to virtue signal

Sorry for your loss OP.

My condolenes for your fallen homie.

RIP.

That happens when females make majority of males mentally ILL.

Disgusting holes. Milking someone's death to whore attention is a utterly horrible.

at least he doesn't have to suffer anymore

NOT BEING GENETIC SUPERIOR = DEATH SENTENCE

The man was probably humiliated at the party by being publically and scornfully rejected by the very Stacy you have mentioned. That was perhaps what pushed him over the edge (perhaps under the influence of alcohol as well).

He was of indian descent btw for all of you asking

He's doing better than us now. Can't really blame him for taking his own life.

He saw that the light at the end of the tunnel wasn't hope, it was a train.

Mogs me because ded

The man was probably humiliated at the party by being publically and scornfully rejected by the very Stacy you have mentioned. That was perhaps what pushed him over the edge (perhaps under the influence of alcohol as well).
That's what I was thinking. It could be very likely that he got rejected by a foid, or more than one foid at said party, and decided to end himself in a psychological breakdown.
Can you confirm, OP?

That's what I was thinking. It could be very likely that he got rejected by a foid, or more than one foid at said party, and decided to end himself in a psychological breakdown.
Can you confirm, OP?

I have no idea what happened at that party, I can only tell what I can see in the police report, which is that everyone apparently thought he looked totally fine and was not too drunk to get home.

I am Stacy
Reeeee!
Validate
Meeeee

In a way foids are more evil than men

He saved himself a lifetime of suffering. It's not sad, he freed himself.

Damn women are evil whores
When I go out, I'll specifically leave a message to all foids who are not related to me by BLOOD, that if for some unforseen reason this video should go viral, any hole that says bullshit about how much "they miss me" are the same virtuesignalling cunts that treated me like shit during every interaction and that I wish nothing on them but cancer.

They will never care. Even when you die they will just pretend