Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend got brutally cucked

I wouldn’t invest any emotions or time into a foid unless she lets me tear her hymen with my penis.

Honk honk

This is what you get if you "ascend" as a sub8 man

A fag move. Rolled over and admitted defeat.
Sometimes a tactical retreat is called for, idc if its deemed "a fag move" or "defeat".

I warned him time and time again that she isn't pure and that she had sex numerous times before, but he wouldn't believe me and now he's suicidal.

Well at least his cuck mentality will die with him. Have you tried to sit down with him about how he feels? Might be a good idea to talk to him about bros before hoes.

Ten years from now sub-8 males will have to agree to this treatment as a pre-requisit for dating.

Well at least his cuck mentality will die with him. Have you tried to sit down with him about how he feels? Might be a good idea to talk to him about bros before hoes.
BRuh, this faggot is head over heels for this whore. He still hasn't eaten anything since this happened and is unresponsive to everything. She absolutely destroyed him.

Last edited:
I had a friend who was convinced he was dating this foid. He constantly bragged about her, saying he got to drive her BMW, etc. I think she was from Germany.

They went to a party, and she proceeded to get fucked in a hot tub by an Asian chad. I forgot to ask him if he got to drive her BMW home from the party, lol.

Blackpill him and post video when you have it.

My friend is in a "relationship" with a 8/10 Stacy. She's a well known whore but she somehow managed to lie to my friend about being an innocent virgin who's too pure to have sex. In their 8th month of their "relationship", she cucks him and has a FUCKING TRAIN RAN UP ON HER BY 3 CHADS AT ONCE. How he found out? SHE FUCKING FILMED IT, SENT IT TO HER FRIEND AND IT MADE IT'S WAY TO MY FRIEND.

He had a mental breakdown in campus, was crying like a bitch about how he loved her and how he was gonna marry her so that he can finally have sex with her. I warned him time and time again that she isn't pure and that she had sex numerous times before, but he wouldn't believe me and now he's suicidal.

Caging hard @ any cuck who lets a whore lead him on and destroy him mentally.
He’s a worthless cuck. He should rape the bitch then kill her. Make it seem like nothing was going poorly in their relationship and leave no DNA evidence behind.

My friend is in a "relationship" with a 8/10 Stacy. She's a well known whore but she somehow managed to lie to my friend about being an innocent virgin who's too pure to have sex. In their 8th month of their "relationship", she cucks him and has a FUCKING TRAIN RAN UP ON HER BY 3 CHADS AT ONCE. How he found out? SHE FUCKING FILMED IT, SENT IT TO HER FRIEND AND IT MADE IT'S WAY TO MY FRIEND.

He had a mental breakdown in campus, was crying like a bitch about how he loved her and how he was gonna marry her so that he can finally have sex with her. I warned him time and time again that she isn't pure and that she had sex numerous times before, but he wouldn't believe me and now he's suicidal.

Caging hard @ any cuck who lets a whore lead him on and destroy him mentally.
I mean its his fault. 8month relationship without sex XDDD ultimate cuckery. He could as well play games these 8 months, make money or do whatever
But its kinda ridiculous that foid was stringing him for 8 months despite knowing it the very first day that shes not into him. Lulz

Wait he didn#t even fuck her?

Are you joking?

Is he rich?

Sounds like larp tbh.

She was using him to spice sex with the chads. She's got a cuck fetish.

Cucks getting cucked. No sympathy from me.

This is why the blackpill is one of the best thing that could ever happen to men, it can save more life than the blue pill lie ever could.

I have tried to be brutally honest with him lots of times but he never listened
The boy is very much in love and she takes advantage. Then when they have sex, if they get to have it, the sad thing is that she is going to spread STD's to him. And she is also using him to pretend that she is a traditional girl with a boyfriend when in reality it is the opposite.

Wait he didn#t even fuck her?

Are you joking?

Is he rich?

Sounds like larp tbh.
Definately suspicious, even Soys require their monthly starfish sex with condom to keep them pliable and unsuspecting/deluded.

Almost every variable in this story sounds like a LARP.

I dont feel empathy for her either.

She didn't get another boyfriend from what I know. And not because she can't find one, it's because she has turned into some tumblr social justice warrior feminist, constantly posting charity events all over her facebook and shit. Basically one of those "Oh look, I do so much good!!!" while being an actual peace of shit. I really hated her at school.

I see. She became a "Chad Widow". Quite typical.

Observe:

In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.

She constantly spoke of "West"...Wauwatosa West. Wauwatosa East.

"Well, my ex boyfriend goes to West, but I switched schools after my breakdown and went to East."

"I'm thinking about going back to West"

"He has a new girlfriend and I am so hurt. I want to go back to West!"