Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"my friend is short/ ugly but he has an attractive wife"

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
anyone find it hilarious/ annoying when redditards/ bluepillers say shit like this? The keyword here is WIFE. "Attractive wife" is an oxymoron. If she was attractive, she'd be young and if she was young she wouldn't be a wife. Women don't get married to men they're attracted to, that's why they give their prime years to men they have one night stands with at parties. They only settle down after the wrinkles start showing up.

It annoys me so much when these retards use their little personal anecdotes to try and explain how inklers are wrong. Your manlet friend doesn't disprove the blackpill. His cellulite machine of a wife wouldn't have given him the time of day in her teenage years and early 20s.
Getting a wife is nothing. Anyone with a stable income who isn't literally deformed can get a wife. Every single youngcel will get one eventually unless they're autistic NEETs. The real tragedy is missing out on women in their prime. No woman you will end up marrying will be in her prime unless you go SEAmaxxing and buy yourself one.

Last edited:
very true, nowadays it's very rare to find a marriage that happens before the bitch is 30, all of them were 30+ at the places I worked, with men that were between 25-30

the hoes start fucking around puberty so they unironically have almost 2 decades of being sexually active with other men, giga ogre

Who are these "friends" actually....

I stop reading when I see the words ‘I know a guy...’

Even if you marry a woman in her late 20s, you're still settling for ancient garbage that's been jizzed on dozens of times. Imagine devoting your life to an old prostitute lmao. You'd have to be very high T to even get your dick up for her after she births your first child. Women should just be thrown out after they give birth. Yuck.

this is why I insist that what you have to go through today as a man is inhuman, working very hard to essentially be dominated and controlled by an old prostitute

all these average to good looking guys at work act very tough, but they always commit to these ugly old sluts in the end, they don't just have fun with them

What sort of wife can these youngcels expect exactly? Curious to know.

Anecdotal evidence means jack shit.

I would rather rope than have an used up roastie in her 30s become my wife. I want what Chad was entitled to, a virgin woman in her prime.

Incels aren't complaining they don't have a wife. We already have a dead bedroom.

It's very annoying, as if there little anecdote disproves anything.

Anecdotal evidence means jack shit.
That's all normies have. If they were to go out and gather some empirical evidence they'll come to the conclusion that there is a huge bias against short, ugly, and/or ethnic men. If the normalfags were right, I'd expect a 50/50 split. Meaning, your ethnicity, height, face, etc. don't put you at a disadvantage. And consequently, the incel community would be diverse in terms of looks - i.e. there would be chads and chadlites among us who landed here due to their repulsive personality. But that's not the case. A simple observation would prove that. Consider this:

1. How do most incel YTbers (exluding the larpers ofc) look like? Are they chad tier? How come lots of them are short and ethnic while the tall white ones are ugly as sin?

2. How do the 2-3 famous incels (ER, Chris, and Alek) look like? How come there are no chads raging over being celibate? I mean, if it was our personality it is inevitable that some chads will land here as lots of them have intolerable personalities

3. Moreover, these "short, ugly guys" they keep bringing up? What's their age? What do they have in terms of resources? How old are their "wives"? How many step kids do they have? They're asking us to flush our moral system down the toilet and to settle for a woman who rode the carousel during her 20s, and has 3+ kids that will become our responsibility once we're involved with her only for her to divorcerape us later, rendering the entire experience pointless. Not to mention, most women who rode the carousel and were stupid enough to get knocked up despise men of our caliber (for various reason, including political ones).

But the normie brain is not capable of rational thoughts. They don't even have arguments of their own, they spew whatever the media shills. That's why they jump on whatever is trending
It's very annoying, as if there little anecdote disproves anything.
Yea, that's like saying that cancer isn't fatal because you know someone who went into remission, and lived well into their 70. It's not only ignorant and shallow, but factually incorrect.

Last edited:
That's all normies have. If they were to go out and gather some empirical evidence they'll come to the conclusion that there is a huge bias against short, ugly, and/or ethnic men. If the normalfags were right, I'd expect a 50/50 split. Meaning, your ethnicity, height, face, etc. don't put you at a disadvantage. And consequently, the incel community would be diverse in terms of looks - i.e. there would be chads and chadlites among us who landed here due to their repulsive personality. But that's not the case. A simple observation would prove that. Consider this:

1. How do most incel YTbers (exluding the larpers ofc) look like? Are they chad tier? How come lots of them are short and ethnic while the tall white ones are ugly as sin?

2. How do the 2-3 famous incels (ER, Chris, and Alek) look like? How come there are no chads raging over being celibate? I mean, if it was our personality it is inevitable that some chads will land here as lots of them have intolerable personalities

3. Moreover, these "short, ugly guys" they keep bringing up? What's their age? What do they have in terms of resources? How old are their "wives"? How many step kids do they have? They're asking us to flush our moral system down the toilet and to settle for a woman who rode the carousel during her 20s, and has 3+ kids that will become our responsibility once we're involved with her only for her to divorcerape us later, rendering the entire experience pointless. Not to mention, most women who rode the carousel and were stupid enough to get knocked up despise men of our caliber (for various reason, including political ones).

But the normie brain is not capable of rational thoughts. They don't even have arguments of their own, they spew whatever the media shills. That's why they jump on whatever is trending

Yea, that's like saying that cancer isn't fatal because you know someone who went into remission, and lived well into their 70. It's not only ignorant and shallow, but factually incorrect.
To be fair though there are some good looking guys on these forums who are actually just personalitycel betas who have never really tried and use the blackpill as a cope. They are the ones who failed to reach the bare minimum normie personality development needed to ascend.

High IQ. If personality mattered we would see at least half of men with a top tier gf.

anyone find it hilarious/ annoying when redditards/ bluepillers say shit like this? The keyword here is WIFE. "Attractive wife" is an oxymoron. If she was attractive, she'd be young and if she was young she wouldn't be a wife. Women don't get married to men they're attracted to, that's why they give their prime years to men they have one night stands with at parties. They only settle down after the wrinkles start showing up.

It annoys me so much when these retards use their little personal anecdotes to try and explain how inklers are wrong. Your manlet friend doesn't disprove the blackpill. His cellulite machine of a wife wouldn't have given him the time of day in her teenage years and early 20s.
Getting a wife is nothing. Anyone with a stable income who isn't literally deformed can get a wife. Every single youngcel will get one eventually unless they're autistic NEETs. The real tragedy is missing out on women in their prime. No woman you will end up marrying will be in her prime unless you go SEAmaxxing and buy yourself one.
Based
very true, nowadays it's very rare to find a marriage that happens before the bitch is 30, all of them were 30+ at the places I worked, with men that were between 25-30

the hoes start fucking around puberty so they unironically have almost 2 decades of being sexually active with other men, giga ogre
They've literally been fucked by thousands of chads before they get married, if you do the math. Thousands. Betabuxers are getting the leftovers of thousands of men jfl