Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend knows I post on here and he said that incels were pathetic for saying incel stuff. He also said that he and I were in the same "boat."

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
He said how both of us are touch starved and I asked him for his dms. This is his dms.

20200401 140119

More than half of those are females I think. Here are my dms.

20200401 135902

Fucking bots for OLD, which I ended up getting no matches or fucking landwhales. Normie vs. Incel i guess. Just lol

Shit that's fucking brutal ngl

Why would you tell people irl that you post here?

They more self recognized incels, the better

So your friend says you and him are in the same "boat", yet he is DMing half a dozen females?

Most of them are probably incels in denial. So don´t take them too serious

Imagine having normie friends tbh

He is simping and orbiting a few landwhales at once that's impressive

He is basically sexting a girl who is going to come over to our state this year. He told me "we're gonna fuck like rabbits." :dafuckfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
brutal. Fuck him. Every non incel loves to say we're "pathetic". Well we'd be "pathetic" either way so piss off

Normies will never understand us, that's why talking to them is a waste of time

Typical normie manipulation tactic.

“we’re all in this together!” he says while he uses your relationship to fulfill his ego and work for himself.

Lol, is he also asian?

All of those females are weebs he found on discord. It does not count.

He is basically sexting a girl who is going to come over to our state this year. He told me "we're gonna fuck like rabbits." :dafuckfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Trashy as fuck.
Who even brags about that proudly? "We're gonna fuck like rabbits" - Yeah, have you seen rabbits fuck before, they last like 5 seconds. I guess they really will fuck like rabbits.