Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My friend told me why he knows why I'm inkel

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I played a battle royale game with my friend.
I knocked some idiot who was wide open, easy kill.
It was a woman who started crying in the mic and I told her "better luck nex time, bitch". I always talk shit to people but this time it was a woman playing and my friend said he definitely now knows why I am an incels because I call all women bitches

Seriously? I tell one bitch she's a bitch and I get told that I treat all women like that?

Your friend is a :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

What was the reaction of that female?

You stood out too much for the white knights that wouldve told her “dont cry, you done really well, you almost won!” Or “dont cry youre too beautiful to cry”

In 2019 you need to whiteknight at all times to not be considered an flithy incel.

7a2

:soy: mad.
Does your friend wear some white armor?

Finns are not a beta male people, actually very masculine, but they seem to be prone to mild forms of autism.

Battle Royale is a good movie

It was a woman who started crying in the mic and I told her "better luck nex time, bitch". I always talk shit to people but this time it was a woman playing and my friend said he definitely now knows why I am an incels because I call all women bitches

Seriously? I tell one bitch she's a bitch and I get told that I treat all women like that?
Hatefull inkwell.

Chads call them bitch 1000 hdundred times per day. And they like it.

You are not a chad. So you are not entitled to call thrm bitch

It's Finnished for Finncels

chads call foids bitches too
look at rap songs
stupid cucks
:feelstrash:

Should've starting making ape sounds over the mic and saying you're gonna rape her

Finns are not a beta male people
Omg, such bullshit.
Finns are the epitome of beta males.
Their females openly loathe them and they just bow and smile.

having a friend :soy::soy::soy:

What a soy faggot

You should tell your friend about Mr Jeremy Meeks

H-how dare you disrespect m-lady online.

lmao this was posted on IT, the comments are white knighting for that bitch.

be careful bro, she may accuse you of raping her. it's 2019 after all.

I teamkill my team and suicide in PUBG if I hear a femoid or somebody's gf on the mic in my squad...

Lol chad has said worst things in an online game I guarantee.

Damn thats ragefuel ngl i really hate that.
They realize your 1 mistake or 1 rude behaviour and teehee thats why u inkwell

stop being friend with him

Befriend that pathetic soy consuming estrogenous brat or you'll be a cuck as well