Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My friend turned 21

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
And no one believes him everyone was under the impression that he was 17. looking younger is a death sentence because people dont respect you and is a product of being under developed me and this one particular guy have this in common. im 22 and people often ask me how old I am and they always seem shocked when i tell them im 22 I ususally get "I thought you were 18 bro maybe younger if you didnt have a moustache". normies always say looking younger is good and i say bullshit especially if your a guy younger looks only work for foids. No one treats you with respect you always get talked to like a child "here you go sweety" or "have a nice day sweet heart" like chad never gets talked to like this im sitting here as a grown ass man getting talked to like I order from the kids menu and forget about talking to foids they only want older guys I tried talking to this one foid only to get "how old are you" even though im older than her. My friend is scrawny jewish wears glasses and has an obsession with Nintendo his own mother calls him a faggot and no one respects him its just sad to see him get treated like trash because hes a nice guy.

Aye it might be like that the now. But when your older it'll be better to look young. I'm in my mid 30s but look a good bit older.

I'm not sure it's possible to look like a grown up man until you achieve those developmental milestones. I still don't look like a grown up man in my mid 30s.

Im sorry for him, at least i look as old as i am, hope you guys met up on his birthday and you didn't ditch him, like some do.

Younger looking men should have exceptional rights to date teen girls, even if "age of consent" remains

wears glasses
obsessed with Nintendo

My only question is that he even has facial hair. If he does its over for him, hes a future soygoblin. If he doesn't he will still be a soygoblin but he has the chance to not become one.

My only question is that he even has facial hair. If he does its over for him, hes a future soygoblin. If he doesn't he will still be a soygoblin but he has the chance to not become one.
He has poor facial hair but his dad makes him shave

He has poor facial hair but his dad makes him shave
Oh fuck expect your friend to become this in the future. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

At least his Dad makes him shave so he isn't too into the soy disease.

Jfl at wanting to look older. Retarded retard went full retard on his retardation.

Jfl at wanting to look older. Retarded retard went full retard on his retardation.
Too many people on here care about being respected by other guys for some reason.

I thought looking younger is the thing that helps.

I'm 23 and no matter where I go, foids always ask me how old I am and when I tell them, they get so shocked and word goes 'round and everyone else is like, "so you're 23? ____ told me. You look 17!"

Fuck that sucks. I have a babyface too. That's why I grew a beard

Why would you want to look older than you are?

I was quite babyfaced when I was 19 or 20, but now at 29 I look old and weathered by comparison.

I'm 18 and people think I'm 14

Its over for immortalcels. When I was 20 I looked like 30 :/

I’m 18 and look 15-16. I’m not complaining

i hate looking so young for my age so much, everyone in my country peers treats me like total scum because of it, especially the foids, the unfairness of this world makes my blood boil with uncontrollable rage

Anyone who says "you'll be so happy when you're 50" is a normgroid who looks his age. As if anything matters when you're an old fuck.
I've spent my best years looking like a teenager. I'm 24 now and I still look underage.
I've always just wanted to look my age. This shit ruins you. No woman my age wants to be with a guy who has an underage-looking face.
When I was 13-18 I looked like a child while other guys looked like adults.

Anyone who says "you'll be so happy when you're 50" is a normgroid who looks his age. As if anything matters when you're an old fuck.
I've spent my best years looking like a teenager. I'm 24 now and I still look underage.
I've always just wanted to look my age. This shit ruins you. No woman my age wants to be with a guy who has an underage-looking face.
When I was 13-18 I looked like a child while other guys looked like adults.
exactly its not that I want to look older just to look my actual age