Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My friend who mocked me for being single got dumped by his GF.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
I posted a thread a while ago, basically what happened is my friend moved to Ireland where he moneymaxxed and got a girlfriend. He mocked me over facebook for being single and told me that I will be a lonely lifter for the rest of my life(he told me this because he knows I'm a gymcel). Yesterday he sent me a message bitching about his girlfriend leaving him, karma FTW.

Tell him his entitled inkel

Well its called karma, nigger got his reward :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

100% based, got what he deserved for being a bitch

Copy and paste the message he sent you and send it back to him
This.Also what kinda retard makes fun of a dude for being single and then goes to him after being dumped?
Seems like a pretty stupid thing to do

This.Also what kinda retard makes fun of a dude for being single and then goes to him after being dumped?
Seems like a pretty stupid thing to do

seems hes desperate and has not many people to talk to at this point

Show the middle finger to that faggot

Instead of giving him emotional support remind him that he ridiculed you for being single, and make it clear he's in the same position now.