Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My friends became betabuxxers and now look down on me

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
The few friends i had in curryland ended up getting an arranged marriage and now have kids. They actively avoid me because they think theyre better than iam now that they have a foid and iam a 32 KHHV loser who looks like hes going to go ER on society any second. (in minecraft)

Funny how things change. They used to crib about foids, etc and now wont even talk to me.

they got arranged marriage, that in itself should mean all of you are in the same position to begin with

they got arranged marriage, that in itself should mean all of you are in the same position to begin with

Maybe. But i have very low status as a single male here.

their kids will be here

Not sure if exclusive but I noticed this happening in rice/curries communities, even a man who betabuxxes a thoroughly used foid is seen in a better light than a khhv

really? how so? arranged marriage will be a fart in the wind back then

Coz currymen cant reproduce in any other way. Without arranged marriages, there'd would be uncontrollable violence here.
Not sure if exclusive but I noticed this happening in rice/curries communities, even a man who betabuxxes a thoroughly used foid is seen in a better light than a khhv

Yes. I can come here and cope as if iam better off than them. But the reality is that iam often judged as a loser/failure here.

Being an incel > betabuxxmaxxing

They actively avoid me because they think theyre better than iam now that they have a foid and iam a 32 KHHV loser

Same. But they don't even have a kids - just started to provide to poor SEA foids for LTR(light version of a sugar daddy role).

Enough for them to feel superior and to consider me as another complete looser which holds them back from I guess what - another top life achievement? Just fucking lol.

Same. But they don't even have a kids - just started to provide to poor SEA foids for LTR(light version of a sugar daddy role).

Enough for them to feel superior and to consider me as another complete looser which holds them back from I guess what - another top life achievement? Just fucking lol.

I hate society.
Being an incel > betabuxxmaxxing

Atleast id have some status here if i had a foid. Now iam just a loser who looks like a "violent misogynist" as described by some of my peers.

If I could get arranged marriage I’d do it tbh but I wouldn’t give the foid any of my money.

This is important to remember regarding your brocels. Most openly admit they would turn on everyone @ .co for a foid, so there really are no friends and allies online or IRL. You would do the same to them. Just laugh when you find out the pain they're enduring because foids are evil. And never help them.

I wish arranged gfs were a thing though. Fuck marriage.

If I could get arranged marriage I’d do it tbh but I wouldn’t give the foid any of my money.

They wont marry you then. Most of these ugly curries pledge to wageslave for the rest of their lives to keep their ugly stinky curryfoid wives satisfied.

This is important to remember regarding your brocels. Most openly admit they would turn on everyone @ .co for a foid, so there really are no friends and allies online or IRL. You would do the same to them. Just laugh when you find out the pain they're enduring because foids are evil. And never help them.

I wouldnt look down on any one of you even if i ascend. But getting an arranged marriage and then acting like youre better off is extreme coping.
Fuck that shit

Imagine marrying a curryfoid (most of whom look like literal apes) and then acting like youre superior. JFL.

why dont u get arranged marriage OP

Its better to be 100 years an incel than 1 day a betabuxxer

The few friends i had in curryland ended up getting an arranged marriage and now have kids. They actively avoid me because they think theyre better than iam now that they have a foid and iam a 32 KHHV loser who looks like hes going to go ER on society any second. (in minecraft)

Funny how things change. They used to crib about foids, etc and now wont even talk to me.
what the fuck, fucking soys man, i hope they get cucked ngl

Only friends you have are dollmaxxers.

If pennywise was a larp, did he actually have dolls?
:feelsthink:

Looking back he still had "delusions" of being with a foid and marrying her (seamaxxing) so that shoulda been the tipoff that he wasn't sincere.