Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend's mom got him out of inceldom

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
While in school, the only good friend I had was another incel, he was only a little better looking than me (a 3.5 at his best days).

When he went to University, he got really depressed because all uni girls where just looking for chad dick while ignoring him. 
I tried to help him cope but he was really down. After he threatened to kill himself to his parents, his mom got really worried and arranged a date for him with her friend's daughter, who was a very autistic skinny 4.5/10 white femoid about our age. Their parents forced those encounters until they started a serious relationship.

They've been dating for years now. The femoid is too socially inept to cuck him with chad, a perfect match for an incel like him (especially when he was the one dating up).

I wish my parents (or anyone, really) gave this much of a fuck about me, or arranged relationships were still a thing in our culture.

he will get cucked. It's inevitable.

Mothers should fuck their sons at 14 if they're still a virgin.

Grotesque said:

They should at least offer it up.

So all we need is a mentally disabled women?

Crustaciouse said:

Seems like it. His girlfriend has a serious attention deficit and can't even hold conversations up properly.

Alex_Bones said:
Crustaciouse said:

Seems like it. His girlfriend has a serious attention deficit and can't even hold conversations up properly.
The perfect female.

What a wonderful mother to help her son like that.

Grotesque said:

That meme is gross af, why so many ppl here repeat it?

JovanD said:
Grotesque said:

Because it's hot you cuckle fuck.
And for most incels it would be the only option to get laid. If they popped us out of them they can at least give us that reprieve.

I'd rather stay alone and buy prostitutes than deal with a woman like that.

doctorincel said:
JovanD said:
Grotesque said:

Because it's hot you cuckle fuck.
And for most incels it would be the only option to get laid. If they popped us out of them they can at least give us that reprieve.

Maybe it's me because my mom is fat and gross, but holy crap. I just can't understand how fucking ur own mom can be "hot"

Fucking suicide fuel post. This kind of luck should not be allowed in this shitty reality. All of my mother's friends's daughters have been dating and fucking since 15 and would not give a single fuck about me. My parents CANNOT help me and they just look like legit retards when they tell me shit like I'm good looking or that many girls have a crush on me and I'm too shy.

If I had a friend like that I would hate my parents.

brb getting down syndrome gf

Grotesque said:

ahahhahahahahha

Title made it look like your friend fucked his mom lol

IlieknothingREAL said:
If I had a friend like that I would hate my parents.

My exact feelings. It just made me realize how  no one cares about my well being in my family.