Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my fuckign shitty office chair broke !!

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
stuck for indefinite period with shitty chair while I wait to find a good deal on a replacement. Anyone here have a herman miller aeron?

im in the process of destroying my second chair

stuck for indefinite period with shitty chair while I wait to find a good deal on a replacement. Anyone here have a herman miller aeron?
I've destroyed 3 office chairs so far. I don't like replacing them but it's not too difficult.

I have never broken a chair.

im thinking about buying a jarjavellet or whatever its called from ikea

Mogs me to death if you can afford herman miller
I have never broken a chair.
My chair has 2 problems:
1. One wheel is broken
It sometimes drops to the floor when i move the chair around and i usually dont realize it till i feel like falling down. Its terrifying.
2. It is made from fake leather
I will never get a fake leather chair after this one. The fake leather sticks everywhere and looks like shit.
Also i want something with a headrest this time.

Last edited:
I had a shitty old office chair that finally broke. So I took the top off and reused the base - made a wooden deck out of some plywood and a bit of 2x4 and some bolts. Got a passenger seat from a Toyota in a scrapyard for £50 and bolted it on top. It's quite comfortable and will probably last longer than anything I could buy.
20200729 163309

I had a shitty old office chair that finally broke. So I took the top off and reused the base - made a wooden deck out of some plywood and a bit of 2x4 and some bolts. Got a passenger seat from a Toyota in a scrapyard for £50 and bolted it on top. It's quite comfortable and will probably last longer than anything I could buy.
View attachment 412489
handymogs me