Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MY FUCKING SATAN PARENTS SET ME UP ON A BLIND DATE AND I AM FUCKED

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I am so fucking fucked. My mothers friend said she has a fucking sad grand daughter or niece or some other thing and then that same friend GOT THE BRILLIANT FUCKING IDEA OF US GOING OUT AND MY MOTHER FUCKING ACCEPTED THAT BRILLIANT IDEA.

KNAJJD I SWEAR IF YOU DELETE THIS I WILL CURSE YOU TO HELL AND BACK I NEED HELP

I do not even know how she looks like. I don't even know her name. Nothing. And she knows even less about me

She probably heightmogs me by far and she is in for a big dissapointment.

My parents won't take no for an answer because apparently she is also a gamer or some trash argument like that

I look like fucking trash how am I supposed to fucking do this why can't they just let me rot in peace?

Someone, please give me fucking advice. I don't want to get embarrassed and become the laughing stock of the family. I have had enough of that. Fuck. I hate my miserable existance they legit think I can get a foid to like me.

Poor you. What kind of evil parents want to help their son.

Tbf parent organised dates are literally doomed to fail, if OP is from the west that is.
From Europe. I pray to Satan she doesn't heightmog me.

Poor you. What kind of evil parents want to help their son.
This is like if your friend had a fear of dogs so you threw him into a cage with three angry pitbulls to overcome it.

u have nothing to lose bro

I am so fucking fucked.
Precisely my thoughts when I remember I'll have to return to Uni.

Someone, please give me fucking advice

Don't ask her if she likes daggers.
Don't show her your dick on arrival.
Don't call her a foid, hole, bitch, skank, cumrag or any other truthful description of a woman.

That's all I've got tbh. I've never been on a date so can't exactly give advice. I reckon the guy with the bulldog picture can give you advice.

My mothers friend said she has a fucking sad grand daughter or niece or some other thing and then that same friend GOT THE BRILLIANT FUCKING IDEA OF US GOING OUT AND MY MOTHER FUCKING ACCEPTED THAT BRILLIANT IDEA
How old is this roastie?

a lot of people would kill to get this opportunity so just chill out.

having family involved is way easier than approaching or some shit, that's suicide.

no advice for you except chill out as much as possible and just act like you've been there before.

Precisely my thoughts when I remember I'll have to return to Uni.

Don't ask her if she likes daggers.
Don't show her your dick on arrival.
Don't call her a foid, hole, bitch, skank, cumrag or any other truthful description of a woman.

That's all I've got tbh. I've never been on a date so can't exactly give advice. I reckon the guy with the bulldog picture can give you advice.

How old is this roastie?
Ok so don't show her im a fucking retard kinda understandable.

OP bragging.
Take a bath with toaster chan please

Oh well dunno what the culture for stuff like this is like there, I know here in western europe family set dates are pretty much doomed to fail but people might be more traditional there I dont know.
Nah tradition is not a big part of young people lives here.

a lot of people would kill to get this opportunity so just chill out.

having family involved is way easier than approaching or some shit, that's suicide.

no advice for you except chill out as much as possible and just act like you've been there before.
So act cool basically. Got it.

parent organised dates means children are so socially inept that they cant get a partner on their own

Ok so don't show
Easier said than done.

I've seen cucks do retarded things for a foids' attention; I was a bluepilled cuck myself who'd make a fool of myself to try and get a foid to even give me her number.

How old is the roastie though?
At least give me an age range, because from your description she sounds like a 25-33 year old.

Just do your best tbh if she is not attracted to you maybe you can become friends with her and you can social circlemax.

Tbf parent organised dates are literally doomed to fail, if OP is from the west that is.

My advice to OP would be to just assume you've failed when you go in and try to just treat it as time out with a friend, nothing is going to come of this so don't bother fretting over it like it's a date or trying to impress her, thats pretty much impossible ona date set up by parents lol, just try to mitigate the damage.
If he goes with a friend is dangerous, maybe the friend stole the bitch. Foids like make drama and suffering, maybe she pay more atention at his friend and not at OP.

I am so fucking fucked. My mothers friend said she has a fucking sad grand daughter or niece or some other thing and then that same friend GOT THE BRILLIANT FUCKING IDEA OF US GOING OUT AND MY MOTHER FUCKING ACCEPTED THAT BRILLIANT IDEA.

KNAJJD I SWEAR IF YOU DELETE THIS I WILL CURSE YOU TO HELL AND BACK I NEED HELP

I do not even know how she looks like. I don't even know her name. Nothing. And she knows even less about me

She probably heightmogs me by far and she is in for a big dissapointment.

My parents won't take no for an answer because apparently she is also a gamer or some trash argument like that

I look like fucking trash how am I supposed to fucking do this why can't they just let me rot in peace?

Someone, please give me fucking advice. I don't want to get embarrassed and become the laughing stock of the family. I have had enough of that. Fuck. I hate my miserable existance they legit think I can get a foid to like me.
Stop complaining. Connecting via social circles is the best hope of ascending. Take a shower :feelsthink: and buy yourself and her some drinks. Try not to be autistic and hope for a second date.

What dignity
Fair enough

Just do your best tbh if she is not attracted to you maybe you can become friends with her and you can social circlemax.
I have a small social circle with good friends of mine already and I doubt she would let me meet her friends

It is over.

Dude what is she ends up being hot and slim and tall? You could legit ascend.
But you think a slim and tall qt would fall for a 5'2 manlet?
If he goes with a friend is dangerous, maybe the friend stole the bitch. Foids like make drama and suffering, maybe she pay more atention at his friend and not at OP.
Going alone of course i am suprised that my helicopted parents allowed this.

Fair enough

I have a small social circle with good friends of mine already and I doubt she would let me meet her friends

But you think a slim and tall qt would fall for a 5'2 manlet?

Going alone of course i am suprised that my helicopted parents allowed this.
You can't have too many, you never know when some of your friends ascends or start betabuxxing and you'll never see him.

How many days out is the date?

when you have the date?

OP will be interacting for first time in this year with a femoid other than mom

its over

Know what’s funny...before you go on the date ask your father if you can borrow extra large condoms

My friends aren't cucks and most of them are Chadlites

FUCKING TONIGHT SAINT ELLIOT HELP ME

It's over.

St. Elliot please help the OP in his hour of greatest need. Lol.

Do you have any shoe insole lifts?

Legit adds 2 to 3 inches to your height.

Well, you're young so she's probably just some social retard who doesn't realise her worth. Just hang out and bond over how "lame" both of your parents are. I'd jump at the opportunity if I were you, tbh

Volcel if you wouldn't. There's no repercussions in this one. She'll be forced to interact with you and can't say no. Might be a way to blackpill your parents if she gives you looks of disgust and gives you one word answers everytime you talk. At least you can cope by also ruining her day by getting forced to talk to a genetic trash. Getting heightmogged? This is the bad thing as there's no way around it and is a deal breaker but you can cope with the fact that I'm a turbomanlet at 5'4. You're not alone

Calm down. Your blind date will know in the first 5 seconds of meeting you if she's interested in you. Are your parents paying for the date? Honestly, if I had the choice to go on a paid-for blind date, I'd go just for the free entertainment and ignore the foid who probably wants me dead anyway.

Leave spagetthi at home, dude. No satan, no blackpill. Just imagine you are 12 again and don't scare poor foid. She is probably doesn't want to go as well as you.

when you have the date?

OP will be interacting for first time in this year with a femoid other than mom

its over
Tonight satan help me.

Know what’s funny...before you go on the date ask your father if you can borrow extra large condoms
I have them already

It's over.

St. Elliot please help the OP in his hour of greatest need. Lol.

Do you have any shoe insole lifts?

Legit adds 2 to 3 inches to your height.
Nah. None.

Well, you're young so she's probably just some social retard who doesn't realise her worth. Just hang out and bond over how "lame" both of your parents are. I'd jump at the opportunity if I were you, tbh
I'll try tbh

Volcel if you wouldn't. There's no repercussions in this one. She'll be forced to interact with you and can't say no. Might be a way to blackpill your parents if she gives you looks of disgust and gives you one word answers everytime you talk. At least you can cope by also ruining her day by getting forced to talk to a genetic trash. Getting heightmogged? This is the bad thing as there's no way around it and is a deal breaker but you can cope with the fact that I'm a turbomanlet at 5'4. You're not alone
I am 5'2 but u are right i have nothing to lose

A
Calm down. Your blind date will know in the first 5 seconds of meeting you if she's interested in you. Are your parents paying for the date? Honestly, if I had the choice to go on a paid-for blind date, I'd go just for the free entertainment and ignore the foid who probably wants me dead anyway.
Yes. I will watch her reaction to me.

Leave spagetthi at home, dude. No satan, no blackpill. Just imagine you are 12 again and don't scare poor foid. She is probably doesn't want to go as well as you.
It is not like i'd talk about Satan with her my lad.

At least talk to her, so if the date fails, you will remain as if you tried and both parents will blame her.

At least talk to her, so if the date fails, you will remain as if you tried and both parents will blame her.
Based tbh I don't want to come out a creep out of this.

OP, update us on what happens tonight.

Tonight could either be the greatest moment of your miserable life so far, or just another validation of your worthlessness.

Hope you provide some lulz.

OP will most likely put his dick out after few minutes since saying hi

OP, update us on what happens tonight.

Tonight could either be the greatest moment of your miserable life so far, or just another validation of your worthlessness.

Hope you provide some lulz.
I surely will m8.

OP will most likely put his dick out after few minutes since saying hi
Nah. I am not that low inhib

kiss her on the cheek and ask if she likes it

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
dont think this will work tbh. he probably still gets blamed anyways bc of his subhumanity and parents who cant understand his situation.
"You didnt try hard enough sweety" or some shit like that.
also very unlikely they will blame the girl no matter what she does.
girls are always such sweet innocent little angels and can do no wrong remember that.

tenor.gif

How the fuck do I do that?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

dont think this will work tbh. he probably still gets blamed anyways bc of his subhumanity and parents who cant understand his situation.
"You didnt try hard enough sweety" or some shit like that.
also very unlikely they will blame the girl no matter what she does.
girls are always such sweet innocent little angels and can do no wrong remember that.
Fuck it I don't give a fuck I will go out there and give my best and if she doesn't like me she can fuck off back to thottown and I will go back to the safety of my cave.

Fuck it I don't give a fuck I will go out there and give my best and if she doesn't like me she can fuck off back to thottown and I will go back to the safety of my cave.
I hope for the best op.
but the more you try the more terrible the inevitable defeat will become.
dont forget that.

Also why do you have to go?
cant you just say no? or will your parents kick you out or what will happen?

also 110 bluepillers here wtf?

Lucky bastard tbh.

I hope for the best op.
but the more you try the more terrible is the inevitable defeat.
dont forget that.

Also why do you have to go?
cant you just say no? or will your parents kick you out or what will happen?
Refuse me access to my copes. I don't want that.
I also need familybuxx for steam games.

I too hope for the best but I have a bad feeli g about this

when she looks with disgust tell her she got catfished tbh

Refuse me access to my copes. I don't want that.
I also need familybuxx for steam games.

I too hope for the best but I have a bad feeli g about this
OP thinking he does this for his parents

when in reality his parents do this for OP