Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My future avi

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
When i will move to UK it will be my avi
Pepe sad burza londyn uk deszcz

would post my future Avi but don't want stolen possibly

kinda based not loli but is ok still cultured man

I kinda wish I were born in the UK if only for the weather and accent
their modern culture is degenerate, but that's the case everywhere except maybe NK, so idc

their modern culture is degenerate, but that's the case everywhere except maybe NK, so idc
Same. I wish I could be born in aristocratic British family especially, can you imagine going to all those prestigious schools and living in an old mansion?

True, still better than rotting in poverty.

No avi for your ban

Same. I wish I could be born in aristocratic British family especially, can you imagine going to all those prestigious schools and living in an old mansion?
comfortfuel
I don't need to be born in an aristocratic family, my fantasy goes as follows: I'd be born in a small town to middle class protestant (the traditional kind) parents who'd encourage me to studymaxx and climb the social ladder; my childhood would be filled with studymaxxing, reading with gloomy weather outside while getting my dose of a cuppa™ and enjoying traditional festivals like Christmas in its full grace (with church attendance and Christmas carols; maybe I'd even sing in a choir, who knows) or going trick-or-treating with other children; eventually I'd get a scholarship and go to Oxbridge
I'd be ginger btw, but I wouldn't be persecuted because of it, because most children at my school would be ginger

of course it's an unreal fantasy influenced by stereotypes, films and my idealistic view of the WASP culture; I know that the real Britain is a police state shithole filed with Pakis, niggers and Poles, and nu-Oxbridge is basically a playground for feminist noodlewhores getting their degrees in advanced adulting - for whatever reason the GB became for me what Japan is for weebs, let me cope in peace :feelshaha:
some of this stuff isn't even a British stereotype, because there are a lot of relatively strict (I don't want tiger parents-tier though, I simply want supportive parents who'd care about me) religious families in Poland, it's just mine which is atheist and lazy and somehow I (well, more like my subconscious) reckon that getting born in a different country would change that as well
oof not relateable. I don't want to go to prison for making a joke online
that can happen everywhere (except maybe complete 3rd-world shitholes) tbh but I agree that the nu-GB is an extreme case of cuckery

I guess it wont be your avatar.

It's over for you buddy boyo