Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My genius plan

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
In my high school lots of students share the same computers, so I will put a keylogger on one of them while no one is watching and it will send me all login data people put in there, after that I will fuck with some foid's instagram or facebook or whatever.

jfl @ being in high school :feelskek:

Install some viruses br0

Assuming they're using the same login on highschool computers that they're using on social media.
Which they don't. Lul.

Assuming they're using the same login on highschool computers that they're using on social media.
Which they don't. Lul.
They don't use the login on computers. They are open. They literally go to social media. lul.

They don't use the login on computers. They are open. They literally go to social media. lul.
They login into their social media on public computers?
Lmao. Rek them.

Hackerman by shiiftyshift dan31sc1

Genius plan OP. give them a lesson eheh

In my high school lots of students share the same computers, so I will put a keylogger on one of them while no one is watching and it will send me all login data people put in there, after that I will fuck with some foid's instagram or facebook or whatever.
thats easy as hell to do, you can write a script that send you by email all the keyboard inpu

thats easy as hell to do, you can write a script that send you by email all the keyboard inpu
If i knew how to write it. Ill have to use an already existing keylogger if I do this.

Are you going to do it or not then, eh? >_>
I cant now because internet in my school is down for some reason. Only teachers have access.

Ill do it on one computer first to see if it works and then go for it.

> highschool
> incel

476.gif

I really doubt many people use highschool computers for social media considering how 99% of them have phones, the best you'll be able to do is maybe erase and essay or something but that's not cool.

I really doubt many people use highschool computers for social media considering how 99% of them have phones, the best you'll be able to do is maybe erase and essay or something but that's not cool.
Some do though.

Teach me how to do that @First loss I also use computers in my high school.

Teach me how to do that @First loss I also use computers in my high school.
Just put a keylogger or some other spyware on school computers. Find the tutorial online, if you use existing programs it's easy enough. Don't get caught though.

Literally the EASIEST way to get caught if done at school. This isn't Mr Robot boyo. If you want to ruin a foids life you'd need to go old fashion

Just put a keylogger or some other spyware on school computers. Find the tutorial online, if you use existing programs it's easy enough. Don't get caught though.
I think at the end of the day they reboot all the computers or something.

You'll find stuff they send to Chad perhaps.

Was it a success op? Is hackermaxxing legit?

I think at the end of the day they reboot all the computers or something.
no, please write your own, keylloger, this keylogers online are freaking garbage
I'm pretty sure they don't.
nope, but they generally will format the pcs time to time, probaly every 6 monts or so

no, please write your own, keylloger, this keylogers online are freaking garbage

nope, but they generally will format the pcs time to time, probaly every 6 monts or so
In what language is a keylogger written?

In what language is a keylogger written?
pro tip, use C++ to write the keylogger it self, if you want to be able to send the keyinpu via email, use a python script to do that, and after that you will want to use Visual Basic to hide all the windows prompt and run in the background.
i wrote a keylogger once, it wasen't visible, din't need admin to instal itself, wasen't detectable by antivirus, and send me everything by email

pro tip, use C++ to write the keylogger it self, if you want to be able to send the keyinpu via email, use a python script to do that, and after that you will want to use Visual Basic to hide all the windows prompt and run in the background.
i wrote a keylogger once, it wasen't visible, din't need admin to instal itself, wasen't detectable by antivirus, and send me everything by email
I'll have to learn all of that first tbhtbh. I'm not that versed in programming.

I'll have to learn all of that first tbhtbh. I'm not that versed in programming.
once you learn one programming language the rest is pretty similar, my hard drive burned and i lost the keylogger,i can send you some links to learn how to code this shit

hack it up bro do as much bad things as you can before you turn 18 and it goes on your permanent record

you can destroy one foid no problem but be carefull if you are greedy:

they can make the connection if it's several foids of the same class they would narrow down the options
don't cause them damage too soon, wait a month at least for them to delete any security shit.
don't tell anyone about it, not even your IRL incel friends.
they will know if you logged in so change the pass or do what you need fast
do it at night time.

If you want to do that, whatever.

But try not to get caught uude.