Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Gigachad Catfish Profile Hates Feminism. Hilarity Ensues.

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
His name is Trey. Works in the business his grandpa started, and they're rich as hell. He needs a wife to keep the bloodline going.

6.4, 220, looks just like Hemsworth. Tee Hee.

So..... Trey started off being a snowflake libtard. that supported Women's rights. He only dates Stacey and rejects Becky.

...... ...at least 15 Stacey's have proposed marriage. They also professed to be feminists.

Suddenly, Trey became an asshat who hates feminists. Lol.

....and 14 of the 15 Stacey's suddenly said they were no longer feminists.

I troll these cunts by getting more and more assHole ish.

....my latest idea is that I won't date any non virgins. Suddenly they're all virgins.

Yesterday Trey said he hates tattoos. 3 of the Stacey's are willing to have theirs removed........

Fun times

Screenshots or GTFO

Damn calm down chad

14 of the 15 Stacey's suddenly said they were no longer feminists.

I won't date any non virgins. Suddenly they're all virgins.

Trey said he hates tattoos. 3 of the Stacey's are willing to have theirs removed........
Source 2

What does your chadfish look like?

Should have said you liked women who play choking bondage.

Sounds like larp
Do you have any screenshots?

His name is Trey. Works in the business his grandpa started, and they're rich as hell. He needs a wife to keep the bloodline going.

6.4, 220, looks just like Hemsworth. Tee Hee.

So..... Trey started off being a snowflake libtard. that supported Women's rights. He only dates Stacey and rejects Becky.

...... ...at least 15 Stacey's have proposed marriage. They also professed to be feminists.

Suddenly, Trey became an asshat who hates feminists. Lol.

....and 14 of the 15 Stacey's suddenly said they were no longer feminists.

I troll these cunts by getting more and more assHole ish.

....my latest idea is that I won't date any non virgins. Suddenly they're all virgins.

Yesterday Trey said he hates tattoos. 3 of the Stacey's are willing to have theirs removed........

Fun times
they're all virgins. Literally no reason to ever trust a woman at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back