Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My goal for this 2021 is not to help a single femoid

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Not that I did a lot anyways. But the past year I must confess that out of social pressure, I gave up my sit on the bus for them a couple of times, or gave some coins to female beggars, or held the door open to a foid in some ocassions. NOT ANYMORE. Foids don't want me to be kind to them. Foids want me to stay the fuck away from them. Not because of the things I do or say, but for the way I look. Because to foids, my face is what makes me a creep. Fuck every single one of them. I've been kind to them all my life and I didn't get a single smile back. Never forger this: foids don't want your kindness. They want you to stay the fuck away from them cause your sole existence as a subhuman offends them.

that's a really good new year's resolution.

They aren’t entitled to our help

i hold the theory that the amount of femoids a man has hurt during his lifetime either passively or actively is a representative estimation of his IQ