Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Grade 5 Experience

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Let's start at the beginning. I changed schools at the end of grade 4 as this new school was closer to where I lived. My first day there my mother was having trouble getting me and my sisters signed into the school. After that mess I was finally told wich class to go to. I walked into the class and all eyes were directed to me. After the teacher got me settled into the class with a desk I went through the lesson. Already we were learning different topics that I haven't gone through in my previous school and I was already being mocked by my new classmates. All but one.

By this time I was convinced that nobody liked me except for this one person. We got spelling tests I think once a week and we would hand it to another person to mark (the teacher would write the answers so it was proper marking) the first person that marked mine lightly laughed at me when the teacher wouldn't pay attention. Then the one person that didn't mock me offered to mark mine next time around and I felt relieved. This person would mark my test politely and give me constructive criticism. It felt nice. When it was recess I wouldn't know where this person was and would have to fend for myself in the school of savages. I played alone as every one I knew was an asshole. I struggled to get by and that year of my life built up my anger issues. I began to trust people less and less. Then the next year the one person that treated me like a person left, and I was fucked. This one person was a foid. And though one gave me salvation for a year the rest were monsters, assholes, the worst type of person you could imagine. And it was then that I started to fall down my excluded path and know. That nobody was truly on my side and if they are. They will be gone soon

[I would of tagged this post but I couldn't decide whether to label it Suicidefuel, Ragefuel or Venting]

grade 5 was the worst, i used to get picked on by my fucking teacher and almost lost an eye