Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My grasp on reality feels tenuous

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Not LARPing I’m just serious. My level of real world engagement is insanely low. I spend my time either playing vidya or daydreaming. I always daydream about this alternative future where I’m this cool assassin guy with a neat mask and clothes and stuff. Death matches are televised like a blood sport and I’m the champ. I also think about hijaking every screen on earth (jumbo trons and phones and computers etc) and broadcasting some totally insane stuff. It’s reached the point where I think more about what I will do in this world than in my actual life. I often pace around my room in the same exact “L shape” path for hours on end while listening to music from my headphones, exclusively without any lyrics. I spend the small time not filled up by those activities talking to the box guy I made and set up on the chair across from my bed. It’s sorta therapeutic and whenever I make those “Venomkore Voice Things” vocaroos I’m always talking to this thing.

The only actual emotions I’ve felt in a while are envy and anger, and even those are minimal. I usually just feel vegetative or passive. Seriously considering delusionmaxxing and just convincing myself everything I think of is real
This is what no pussy does 2 a guy :feelsUnreal:

Same bro, my life constits of the same activities. I feel numb

Same bro, my life constits of the same activities. I feel numb
I made this thread because I spent 2 hours fantasizing about forcing people to play against me in Mario Party 8 and every time they lost a mini game I’d kill them in a real over the top and stupid way (think like tom and jerry-esque or something) like a big mallet. Then I’d just bring in another guy to play if the first guy died. And I’d just stream it everywhere. As soon as I snapped out of it I was like holy fuck I’m so retarded

Reality is a made up concept, one's dreams and desires is the realest thing to a person anyway in this world. In other worlds, I dunno. A person would spend all his rss, time, talent, pursuing his dream and desire. For the incels, those dreams and desires will never come to life. Therefore our lives are nothing more than a dream, a bad dream....

delusionmaxxing
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I made this thread because I spent 2 hours fantasizing about forcing people to play against me in Mario Party 8 and every time they lost a mini game I’d kill them in a real over the top and stupid way (think like tom and jerry-esque or something) like a big mallet. Then I’d just bring in another guy to play if the first guy died. And I’d just stream it everywhere. As soon as I snapped out of it I was like holy fuck I’m so retarded
And they say sex is not a human need

I have similar fantasies but I rather not go into it

Chunibyo maxed, does your left hand hold the power?