[SuicideFuel] My half brother mogs me to oblivion

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
NO HE REFUSES TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: HE SAYS ITS MY FAULT FOR SPENDING ALL DAY IN MY ROOM LDARING AND THAT IF I WENT TO COLLEGE AND FINISHED MY DEGREE AND GOT A JOB AND "PUT MYSELF OUT THERE" BY TALKING TO CUTE GIRLS AND SHOWING THAT I AM CONFIDENT AND HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER, THAT I WOULD EASILY FIND A GIRL...... I TOLD HIM "BUT _____ (MY BRO) HAS LITERALLY BEEN TO PRISON AND HAS BEEN UNEMPLOYED ON AND OFF AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY DRY SPELLS, NOT EVEN WHEN HE WAS UNEMPLOYED AND ON DRUGS"! AND MY DAD SAID ITS JUST BECAUSE HE WAS "CONFIDENT" AND WAS ABLE TO FAKE THAT HE WAS SUCCESSFUL AND HAD SOMETHING TO OFFER! MY DAD SAID I JUST NEED TO "LEARN TO FAKE IT TIL I MAKE IT"! :lul:

KEK!

1000$ your dad is a IT user. :feelskek: :feelskek:

1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
-
I have no past experiences with women. I was a nerd in high school that everyone made fun of including all the guys. Even the other truecels in high school wouldn't let me be part of their clique. So I became friends with the ugly reject girls. In my social circle was my best friend that was a hispanic girl. She wasn't necessarily ugly but she had really bad cystic acne and she was into the punk look. She always had her hair dyed crazy colors and did ugly makeup and wore weird clothes. Another girl was also hispanic but she had an ugly face, didn't wear makeup, and she literally had a unibrow, a bit of a moustache, and sideburns that she didn't shave!! Another girl was white and had an ugly face and was very tall (like 6 feet tall literally) and kind of chubby but the worst part is that she had a huge, wide, and stocky build. Everyone called her "shrek". These were my closest friends. There were a few other girls that were part of our extended social circle but sometimes they hung out on their own so they weren't always around. They were ugly and/or weird and unconventional too.

Anyway, I had crushes on all 3 girls in my main social circle. The one I liked the most was the punky hispanic girl. She was my best best friend. I asked her out a few different times and was rejected. I asked the two girls out as well and was rejected. They all said they love me like a "brother" and that I'm not their type.

After high school I went to college and asked lots of girls out and was always rejected. I asked a few girls out from every single class I was in. I joined study groups and asked girls out there. I joined a few different clubs and asked girls out there. I was so depressed that I ended up dropping out of college. I have been a NEET for 10 years now. I haven't had the courage to cold approach women, but I have tried every single dating site and app in the last 11 years. The only time I ever got responses was from some camgirl sexbots on plenty of fish and some hookers on craigslist. Yes, I was so desperate that I even put classified ads up on craigslist (no, not in the sex section) looking for a relationship. I also responded to every single ad from "lonely" and "ugly" and "bbw" women looking for company on craigslist. But those lonely, ugly, fat women never responded back to me.

I am an HHV because I kissed a girl when I was a little boy. I was about 5 or 6. I saw another little boy kiss the girl the day before and she loved it. They spent the rest of that lunch period larping as husband and wife and telling everyone they are a couple. But the next day her and the boy forgot about each other and weren't playing with each other during lunch so I decided to approach her while she was with her female friends and kiss her too, but she pushed me away and started crying and screaming "EWWW!!!! HE KISSED ME!!!" so I got sent home from school and suspended for one day.

Those are my only "experiences" with women. I've given up and accept that I will be a virgin for life.

I didn't confront her because I didn't have the courage. SHE is the one who confronted me about it because after he pumped and dumped her she was heart broken and asked me if I can talk to him and put in a good word for her so he will reconsider dating her. I told her NO because I know how my brother is and know that she has no chance. And that's when I asked her WHY she hooked up with my brother. She said it's because she likes his personality and how "cool" and "mature" he is. She said the popular guys in our high school were "mean" and "immature" because they made fun of her and never gave her a chance, but my bro gave her a chance even though he was way better looking than her.
Dude, you're in my thoughts. The World is cruel.