Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My half brother mogs me to oblivion

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
Check out the photos below. The first photo is of me standing next to him (I'm the short one on the left). The other two photos are obviously of him. He is 6'3" 230 pounds of muscle with broad ass shoulders. He has the deepest, most masculine voice I've ever heard. And of course he has a Chad face (I can't show you unfortunately because I want to protect me and my family's privacy).

I had to cut off contact with him a few years ago because being around him was literally suicide fuel. He has women throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. The last time I hung out with him, he showed me a conversation on FB messenger that he was having with some chick. She randomly sent him pictures of her tits and pussy completely unprovoked. I couldn't believe it. I used to think that only men send genital pix to women. Anyway, the hot chick wasn't someone he knew in RL. She only sent him a friend request on FB because they shared one mutual friend and she started talking to him because she thought he was hot! My brother was already in his mid 30's at this time and the girl looked no older than 19. She was blonde and petite and lean as fuck but with plump perky breasts and ass and the most innocent cute face. They were talking about meeting up to fuck later that day. They even made plans to meet that night at 10. But then he sent her a message saying he needs to take a "raincheck". I couldn't believe that he would turn down such a hottie!!! I was like "wtf bro? what's wrong with you?" And he said he hadn't slept the night before because he was hooking up with some other chick and was too tired to stay up late again. I literally wanted to scream. How many men have the luxury of rejecting young hotties half their age?!

He's had success with women his whole life. When he was a teenager, he fucked all the hot girls at his high school, some of the ugly girls too, and even fucked one of his hot teachers!

When I was in high school, I had a lot of female friends (i was friendzoned though) and he fucked all of them too! I still remember one day when he came to my house to visit my dad and me and my best friend were hanging out. My dad wasn't home so my brother came to hang out with us to pass the time until my dad came home. I could see my friend checking my brother out and acting all shy and giddy and nervous in his presence. At the time, I was madly in love with my friend. She was my oneitis. I asked her out but she rejected me. So I was sad to see her getting so excited by my brother. By the way, me and my friend were 16 at the time but my brother was already in his mid 20's. Later on I discovered that my brother FUCKED my best friend and then fucked two other girls from our social circle. My best friend became obsessed with him after this and deluded herself into thinking they were dating even though he only fucked her once. She had to learn the hard way that he just used her for sex. He even told me that she was too ugly and too young for him to date. He said was just "being nice" and "throwing her a bone" because she wanted him so badly. What a charitable guy, eh?

Well.... it is situations like this that create female hypergamy. Chads needs to STOP "being nice" and "charitable" and "throwing women a bone" and giving them false hope. My brother ruined my friends for life. They'll never feel satisfied dating anyone who isn't Chad. Same goes for other women who have had experiences with other Chads. Chads need to stay away from average and ugly women!! Once average and ugly women get tainted by Chad, there's NO going back!!!

tl;dr My half bro mogs me to oblivion and it fucking sucks. I've had to endure too many years of trauma witnessing his success with women including my friends and former oneitis. I couldn't take it anymore so I distanced myself from him and haven't spoken to him in a few years. It is pure suicide fuel to be genetically related to a beast like him. I definitely got the short end of the stick and it's all because my retarded father had to procreate with a 4'11" ugly brown filipina swamp rat. I wish I was pure Aryan like my half bro. Maybe I'd be Chad too.

Tylerandbro
22450016 119844325438686 4946693660074040107 n LI
Hotbro LI

Last edited:
Damn that sucks.

The amount of mogging is unreal. How tall are you?

Very depressing man, i had a chadlite friend before and it was awful, i can't even imagine how bad it must feel to have a chad brother.

Thank you for the biggest possible suifuel before going to sleep

Your brother is a cunt, did he fuck your best friend knowing that you liked her that way?

i don't think i could stand being around him all the time i feel bad for you man

Life is unfair

5'7" with shoes on
Your brother is a cunt, did he fuck your best friend knowing that you liked her that way?

Yes he knew and he didn't care. He even taunted me for years afterwards. He brought it up every opportunity he could and said I'm a pussy for still caring and said I should "man up" and go bang some hotter chicks to get over it. As if that's so easy........

Bruh...that is more than just mogging. He looks likr some hollywood-actor

Last edited:
i don't think i could stand being around him all the time i feel bad for you man

That's exactly why I had to cut him out of my life. He doesn't even realize that I cut him out because I don't think he ever cared about me. It was always me who made more of an effort to stay in contact and have some friend of brotherly friendship. But it sucks because I am going to have to see him in a few weeks. My oldest sister is having a baby shower and he is going to be there. I am thinking of not showing up but then my family will be so mad at me. Hmmm.... idk what I'll do but I know that I'm going to have to relive all this trauma once I see my brother in person. It'll hurt even more if he brings hot a date with him like he has to past family events.

My God... He's the ultimate alpha male. And you're the ultimate beta male, I assume? Must suck. Stay strong, bro.

My God... He's the ultimate alpha male. And you're the ultimate beta male, I assume? Must suck. Stay strong, bro.

I'm even lower than a beta. I'm an omega. I'm at the very bottom of the male hierarchy. Everyone mogs me in looks, confidence, and dominance.

I don't even know what to say, bro. How did you not roped yet?

I don't even know what to say, bro. How did you not roped yet?
Hey, another mulatto! Welcome to the Incel Forum. But why do you call yourself a disgrace? Have some self respect, man!

Hey, another mulatto! Welcome to the Incel Forum. But why do you call yourself a disgrace? Have some self respect, man!
Thanks, man. I'm an error of racial mixing, all the bad aspects of blacks and whites, so kind of a disgrace.

Thanks, man. I'm an error of racial mixing, all the bad aspects of blacks and whites, so kind of a disgrace.

I'm an error of racial mixing too. My dad is fully white (english, german, irish blood) and my mom is filipino. Race mixing is a crime against humanity. It almost always produces incel sons. The creation of diverse multiracial societies was also a HORRIBLE idea. In diverse societies all women lust after whites guys and refuse to date their own race. If nonwhite women didn't have access to white guys there would be a lot less incels.

I am truly sorry. My condolences.

All bad aspects of blacks and whites? What do you mean? Give me some examples.

One of the most brutal mogging I’ve ever seen on this forum.

I hate noodlewhores even more now.

HOLY SHIT DUDE, how can you endure life?

One of the most brutal mogging I’ve ever seen on this forum.

I hate noodlewhores even more now.

I hate noodlewhores too. It's my mom's fault for creating an incel son. And she treats my half brothers better than me. Every time my half brothers used to come over, she would kiss their asses and compliment them and act all sweet. She acted more like a mother to them than she ever has to me. She acts like I don't exist most of the time. And when she pays attention to me its usually just to bitch and nag and complain what a horrible failure I am.

How are you suppose to win in this life? Women are sexually emanicipated thanks to boomer cucks. A sexually emancipated women in an open smp gets to ride dick to her heart’s content. And since men are thirsty and women are pickier, the women have the advantage. It’s a buyer’s market and we are the sellers. Many of these women ARE your looksmatch / value match. And once they realize they can’t get chad, you NOW get the opportunity to wed her :feelstastyman: . Now compare your life to this hypothetical women. You struggle to recieve even a modicum of what she got, if at all, and now you are suppose to be thankful? This is suppose to be ascension. Jfl there is no ascension. You just keep losing.

All bad aspects of blacks and whites? What do you mean? Give me some examples.
I'm short, bad frame and muscle development, normal dick, afro hair, a yellowish skin. I'm a contrast to my younger brother, who is mixed too, but with the best parts. He is tall, natural low body fat, big dick, curly hair, a dark skin (which is really attractive to some girls in Brazil). These are just some examples.

I hate noodlewhores too. It's my mom's fault for creating an incel son. And she treats my half brothers better than me. Every time my half brothers used to come over, she would kiss their asses and compliment them and act all sweet. She acted more like a mother to them than she ever has to me. She acts like I don't exist most of the time. And when she pays attention to me its usually just to bitch and nag and complain what a horrible failure I am.
Disown her tbh. Let her white family take care of that race traitor.

why did you introduce your oneitis to your brother? Jfl

Also this disproves the common IT belief "just put yourself out there and have confidence" bullshit advice, do they think Chad just put himself out there? no, pussy just gets thrown at him on a daily basis

Holy fucking genetics

I can relate, I having white relatives is suicidefuel especially when they mog u into oblivion. I will never accept the black part of me

why did you introduce your oneitis to your brother? Jfl

Also this disproves the common IT belief "just put yourself out there and have confidence" bullshit advice, do they think Chad just put himself out there? no, pussy just gets thrown at him on a daily basis

Well I was only 16. Or maybe I was even younger. Perhaps 15 the first time he met her. I didn't know he was coming over. He would often come over unannounced to hang out with my dad. And that day my dad came home from work later than usual. So he came to chill with me and my oneitis in the den where we were working on a class project. I was an innocent bluepilled boy. I didn't realize my brother was attractive. I thought he had success with women just because he was confident and alpha. And since he was so much older and my friend was only 15 or 16 I never thought he would break the law to hook up with her (i live in California where AOC is 18). To this day I still don't know how he hooked up with her. I'm not sure when he exchanged numbers or contact info with her. All the times she was at my house and they interacted I made sure not to let her leave my sight and be alone with him. And facebook was not around back then for him to contact her there. But that sneaky bastard somehow found a way. All I know is that he picked her up from school the time they hooked up because I witnessed it with my own eyes. Instead of walking home as usual and letting me walk with her, she said she had a family member picking her up that day and she walked around the corner in the opposite direction of her house. Like 5 minutes after she took off, I secretly followed her and watched her from a distance. I saw her waiting at the curb a few blocks from our school for like 20 minutes until my brother came by in his truck and picked her up. My heart sank. I started having a panic attack and I literally puked. I then started walking back home in disbelief and cried all afternoon and evening. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Well I was only 16. Or maybe I was even younger. Perhaps 15 the first time he met her. I didn't know he was coming over. He would often come over unannounced to hang out with my dad. And that day my dad came home from work later than usual. So he came to chill with me and my oneitis in the den where we were working on a class project. I was an innocent bluepilled boy. I didn't realize my brother was attractive. I thought he had success with women just because he was confident and alpha. And since he was so much older and my friend was only 15 or 16 I never thought he would break the law to hook up with her (i live in California where AOC is 18). To this day I still don't know how he hooked up with her. I'm not sure when he exchanged numbers or contact info with her. All the times she was at my house and they interacted I made sure not to let her leave my sight and be alone with him. And facebook was not around back then for him to contact her there. But that sneaky bastard somehow found a way. All I know is that he picked her up from school the time they hooked up because I witnessed it with my own eyes. Instead of walking home as usual and letting me walk with her, she said she had a family member picking her up that day and she walked around the corner in the opposite direction of her house. Like 5 minutes after she took off, I secretly followed her and watched her from a distance. I saw her waiting at the curb a few blocks from our school for like 20 minutes until my brother came by in his truck and picked her up. My heart sank. I started having a panic attack and I literally puked. I then started walking back home in disbelief and cried all afternoon and evening. :cryfeels:
Fuuuuuck that’s awful. The truth that they don’t show you in the Disney movies growing up.

I don't know how you haven't killed your half brother yet. I'm a disasterous product of racemixing, too. I also have siblings, but they don't mog me that bad. Man, I thought my life sucked. Really, it's a tough world for us hapas.

what a lying bitch, should’ve slapped her

This makes me suicidal, my suicide tank is at 90% and hopefully I’ll get rest of the 10% within a year, conveniently at the age of 25 as planned
That's exactly why I had to cut him out of my life. He doesn't even realize that I cut him out because I don't think he ever cared about me. It was always me who made more of an effort to stay in contact and have some friend of brotherly friendship. But it sucks because I am going to have to see him in a few weeks. My oldest sister is having a baby shower and he is going to be there. I am thinking of not showing up but then my family will be so mad at me. Hmmm.... idk what I'll do but I know that I'm going to have to relive all this trauma once I see my brother in person. It'll hurt even more if he brings hot a date with him like he has to past family events.
You can go to the baby shower and torture yourself. It’ll completely be your fault.

Holy fuck bro, this is absolutely brutal suicide fuel. He looks like Jason Momoa...

Also this is further proof that chads are just as much a problem as hypergamous foids. They fuck ugly/old/fat foids out of boredom or to “throw them a bone” and then get them hooked on chad cock for life

Holy fuck bro, this is absolutely brutal suicide fuel. He looks like Jason Momoa...

Also this is further proof that chads are just as much a problem as hypergamous foids. They fuck ugly/old/fat foids out of boredom or to “throw them a bone” and then get them hooked on chad cock for life

I think Chads are a bigger problem than women because they are the ones that enable hypergamy. I honestly don't blame women for wanting Chads. If I had access to Stacies I'd choose them over Beckies and Marthas too. Pretty much any person out there would choose the best looking partner they can get if they could pick and choose. But Chads are fucking retarded to waste their time fucking ugly/fat/old women. There is no evolutionary advantage to fucking ugly, fat, and old women. The old women are infertile and the fat women are probably infertile too from being fat. And the ugly women are just plain ugly and will produce ugly children so that doesn't make sense either for Chad. Chads needs to be shamed and ostracized. Maybe a few Chads even need to be beaten up by a pack of angry incels. Maybe that would send a message to all Chads and they'd stop their whoring.

Can you describe your facial features and what you hate most about it?

I know. It looks like Captain America, before and after he took the super soldier serum.

Can you describe your facial features and what you hate most about it?

Well I'm half filipino half white but look more like a hispanic and hispanics are just ugly no offense. I have an oval shaped face with flat feminine features (i.e. flat cheeks, flat brow ridge). My eyebrows are too high which give me a very surprised look. My face has no definition. Its chubby even though I'm not fat. I'm 29 but look 16. My eyes are ugly. They are the exact same shape of a person with down syndrome's eyes. I have a gummy smile. There are probably other ugly things about me too im just not that good at explaining and am not yet an expert in looks theory.
how tall are you op?

i'm 5'7" with shoes on.. probably 5'6" 1/2 without

Your bro looks like a slightly uglier version of Paul Walker, the ultimate Chad.
Don't envy your shoes, my man, ngl.

He looks like he's in his mid 40s.

Hard to believe he gets any girls at all with women shitting all over any guy who looks "old" and has any sort of balding.

Thanks for the story OP.
If I were you, I wouldn't go to the baby shower. Just tell them you're sick or something.

He looks like he's in his mid 40s.

Hard to believe he gets any girls at all with women shitting all over any guy who looks "old" and has any sort of balding.

He's not balding. That's what his hairline looked like when he was younger too. I think his height, broad shoulders, huge muscles, his deep masculine voice, and his confident/alpha personality make up for any flaws you think he has on his face.

He's going to turn 40 later this year. And he still gets girls. The blonde chick in that photo is his ex gf that he dated last year. She was 23 at the time. I haven't spoken to him or seen him in person since 2016 so I haven't witnessed any chicks throwing themselves at him in 3 years. But based on the pictures I see on his facebook (when I get the courage to stalk his page and I'm feeling masochistic), I can tell he still has success with women. He constantly posts photos of himself with his arms around young hotties or with them sitting on his lap, etc. The way he is touchy feely with them in the pix implies that they are fucking.

I can't say for sure because I don't know how women think, but I'm guessing that they don't like AVERAGE guys with signs of aging. But When Chad gets wrinkles, he just looks "rugged" and "distinguished" while sub8 men just look old and ugly.
I also have a feeling that pretty boy Chads wouldn't look too good with wrinkles either. Someone like Francisco Lachowski or Justin Bieber would probably just look old and haggard. I think only hypermasculine dudes with extreme sexual dimorphism like my bro can handle a few wrinkles and still look good.

He's not balding. That's what his hairline looked like when he was younger too. I think his height, broad shoulders, huge muscles, his deep masculine voice, and his confident/alpha personality make up for any flaws you think he has on his face.

He's going to turn 40 later this year. And he still gets girls. The blonde chick in that photo is his ex gf that he dated last year. She was 23 at the time. I haven't spoken to him or seen him in person since 2016 so I haven't witnessed any chicks throwing themselves at him in 3 years. But based on the pictures I see on his facebook (when I get the courage to stalk his page and I'm feeling masochistic), I can tell he still has success with women. He constantly posts photos of himself with his arms around young hotties or with them sitting on his lap, etc. The way he is touchy feely with them in the pix implies that they are fucking.

I can't say for sure because I don't know how women think, but I'm guessing that they don't like AVERAGE guys with signs of aging. But When Chad gets wrinkles, he just looks "rugged" and "distinguished" while sub8 men just look old and ugly.
I also have a feeling that pretty boy Chads wouldn't look too good with wrinkles either. Someone like Francisco Lachowski or Justin Bieber would probably just look old and haggard. I think only hypermasculine dudes with extreme sexual dimorphism like my bro can handle a few wrinkles and still look good.

I didn't read the whole thread... does your dad ever notice how much he fucked up when you two are side by side?

what did your dad expect you to look like?

I didn't read the whole thread... does your dad ever notice how much he fucked up when you two are side by side?

what did your dad expect you to look like?

NO HE REFUSES TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: HE SAYS ITS MY FAULT FOR SPENDING ALL DAY IN MY ROOM LDARING AND THAT IF I WENT TO COLLEGE AND FINISHED MY DEGREE AND GOT A JOB AND "PUT MYSELF OUT THERE" BY TALKING TO CUTE GIRLS AND SHOWING THAT I AM CONFIDENT AND HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER, THAT I WOULD EASILY FIND A GIRL...... I TOLD HIM "BUT _____ (MY BRO) HAS LITERALLY BEEN TO PRISON AND HAS BEEN UNEMPLOYED ON AND OFF AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY DRY SPELLS, NOT EVEN WHEN HE WAS UNEMPLOYED AND ON DRUGS"! AND MY DAD SAID ITS JUST BECAUSE HE WAS "CONFIDENT" AND WAS ABLE TO FAKE THAT HE WAS SUCCESSFUL AND HAD SOMETHING TO OFFER! MY DAD SAID I JUST NEED TO "LEARN TO FAKE IT TIL I MAKE IT"! :lul: