Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My half brother mogs me to oblivion

NO HE REFUSES TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: HE SAYS ITS MY FAULT FOR SPENDING ALL DAY IN MY ROOM LDARING AND THAT IF I WENT TO COLLEGE AND FINISHED MY DEGREE AND GOT A JOB AND "PUT MYSELF OUT THERE" BY TALKING TO CUTE GIRLS AND SHOWING THAT I AM CONFIDENT AND HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER, THAT I WOULD EASILY FIND A GIRL...... I TOLD HIM "BUT _____ (MY BRO) HAS LITERALLY BEEN TO PRISON AND HAS BEEN UNEMPLOYED ON AND OFF AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY DRY SPELLS, NOT EVEN WHEN HE WAS UNEMPLOYED AND ON DRUGS"! AND MY DAD SAID ITS JUST BECAUSE HE WAS "CONFIDENT" AND WAS ABLE TO FAKE THAT HE WAS SUCCESSFUL AND HAD SOMETHING TO OFFER! MY DAD SAID I JUST NEED TO "LEARN TO FAKE IT TIL I MAKE IT"! :lul:

exactly as I expected

every single dad I've come across in my life blames his son for the bad genetics the dad caused him to have

Check out the photos below. The first photo is of me standing next to him (I'm the short one on the left). The other two photos are obviously of him. He is 6'3" 230 pounds of muscle with broad ass shoulders. He has the deepest, most masculine voice I've ever heard. And of course he has a Chad face (I can't show you unfortunately because I want to protect me and my family's privacy).

I had to cut off contact with him a few years ago because being around him was literally suicide fuel. He has women throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. The last time I hung out with him, he showed me a conversation on FB messenger that he was having with some chick. She randomly sent him pictures of her tits and pussy completely unprovoked. I couldn't believe it. I used to think that only men send genital pix to women. Anyway, the hot chick wasn't someone he knew in RL. She only sent him a friend request on FB because they shared one mutual friend and she started talking to him because she thought he was hot! My brother was already in his mid 30's at this time and the girl looked no older than 19. She was blonde and petite and lean as fuck but with plump perky breasts and ass and the most innocent cute face. They were talking about meeting up to fuck later that day. They even made plans to meet that night at 10. But then he sent her a message saying he needs to take a "raincheck". I couldn't believe that he would turn down such a hottie!!! I was like "wtf bro? what's wrong with you?" And he said he hadn't slept the night before because he was hooking up with some other chick and was too tired to stay up late again. I literally wanted to scream. How many men have the luxury of rejecting young hotties half their age?!

He's had success with women his whole life. When he was a teenager, he fucked all the hot girls at his high school, some of the ugly girls too, and even fucked one of his hot teachers!

When I was in high school, I had a lot of female friends (i was friendzoned though) and he fucked all of them too! I still remember one day when he came to my house to visit my dad and me and my best friend were hanging out. My dad wasn't home so my brother came to hang out with us to pass the time until my dad came home. I could see my friend checking my brother out and acting all shy and giddy and nervous in his presence. At the time, I was madly in love with my friend. She was my oneitis. I asked her out but she rejected me. So I was sad to see her getting so excited by my brother. By the way, me and my friend were 16 at the time but my brother was already in his mid 20's. Later on I discovered that my brother FUCKED my best friend and then fucked two other girls from our social circle. My best friend became obsessed with him after this and deluded herself into thinking they were dating even though he only fucked her once. She had to learn the hard way that he just used her for sex. He even told me that she was too ugly and too young for him to date. He said was just "being nice" and "throwing her a bone" because she wanted him so badly. What a charitable guy, eh?

Well.... it is situations like this that create female hypergamy. Chads needs to STOP "being nice" and "charitable" and "throwing women a bone" and giving them false hope. My brother ruined my friends for life. They'll never feel satisfied dating anyone who isn't Chad. Same goes for other women who have had experiences with other Chads. Chads need to stay away from average and ugly women!! Once average and ugly women get tainted by Chad, there's NO going back!!!

tl;dr My half bro mogs me to oblivion and it fucking sucks. I've had to endure too many years of trauma witnessing his success with women including my friends and former oneitis. I couldn't take it anymore so I distanced myself from him and haven't spoken to him in a few years. It is pure suicide fuel to be genetically related to a beast like him. I definitely got the short end of the stick and it's all because my retarded father had to procreate with a 4'11" ugly brown filipina swamp rat. I wish I was pure Aryan like my half bro. Maybe I'd be Chad too.

View attachment 128898View attachment 128899View attachment 128900
I envy the hair

I can't say for sure because I don't know how women think, but I'm guessing that they don't like AVERAGE guys with signs of aging. But When Chad gets wrinkles, he just looks "rugged" and "distinguished" while sub8 men just look old and ugly.
I also have a feeling that pretty boy Chads wouldn't look too good with wrinkles either. Someone like Francisco Lachowski or Justin Bieber would probably just look old and haggard. I think only hypermasculine dudes with extreme sexual dimorphism like my bro can handle a few wrinkles and still look good.

Dude, I'm sorry to hear about your experiences. Especially about how your parents are clueless, and insensitive. Having the blue pill, and conventional "Wisdom" thrown at you with little understanding on their part must be infuriating. I'm hapa too, my dad basically has the same ethnic background as yours. I can say from years of interacting with my parents, especially my dad, that they, mostly my dad, as normies don't think through things beyond applying boilerplate maxims to their own life "Decision" making. People don't think. The average normie just exists, and there are pockets of existence like the boomer gen where things just work out on mindless autopilot for most of them. I feel your pain there. If you think 4-6 steps ahead, and other people think 2 steps ahead, and three when they spend days on it, you are simply wasting your time attempting to communicate effectively. What can you do other than give them trite boilerplate responses. Sucks when it is your parents, and you expect more from them emotionally. Hang in bro.

About the age thing, I heard from a friend about how it doesn't matter for men, and that online dating statistics bear this out. In fact I think I saw some okcupid or tinder data miner demonstrating this. Age is just a proxy for ugly in my opinion. When you hear some white gal is 37 you know she is a disgusting wrinkled land whale 99.99% of the time. I have seen one or two women in their fifites though that looked like 26 year old models, and even women in their late sixties that looked the same, but with a few wrinkles, and thick, solid grey hair. If it were my place to, I would have no trouble having sex with them, and would take them over the majority of average 25 year olds or even 18 year olds. I think it is the same for guys.

Reading this entirely I am truly sorry

You need to properly blackpill your family

What are your past experiences with women? Are you a virgin? How badly were you rejected? Elab pls

@frustratedhapa , you shouldn’t go to that baby shower if ya feel like ya family don’t love ya. You might feel used just as a person to keep up an the family image. This story/thread made me sad.

Last edited:
I cannot believe this... Pure, unadulterated suicidefuel. Did you confront your friend about having fucked your brother? What was her reaction?

Reading this entirely I am truly sorry

You need to properly blackpill your family

What are your past experiences with women? Are you a virgin? How badly were you rejected? Elab pls

I have no past experiences with women. I was a nerd in high school that everyone made fun of including all the guys. Even the other truecels in high school wouldn't let me be part of their clique. So I became friends with the ugly reject girls. In my social circle was my best friend that was a hispanic girl. She wasn't necessarily ugly but she had really bad cystic acne and she was into the punk look. She always had her hair dyed crazy colors and did ugly makeup and wore weird clothes. Another girl was also hispanic but she had an ugly face, didn't wear makeup, and she literally had a unibrow, a bit of a moustache, and sideburns that she didn't shave!! Another girl was white and had an ugly face and was very tall (like 6 feet tall literally) and kind of chubby but the worst part is that she had a huge, wide, and stocky build. Everyone called her "shrek". These were my closest friends. There were a few other girls that were part of our extended social circle but sometimes they hung out on their own so they weren't always around. They were ugly and/or weird and unconventional too.

Anyway, I had crushes on all 3 girls in my main social circle. The one I liked the most was the punky hispanic girl. She was my best best friend. I asked her out a few different times and was rejected. I asked the two girls out as well and was rejected. They all said they love me like a "brother" and that I'm not their type.

After high school I went to college and asked lots of girls out and was always rejected. I asked a few girls out from every single class I was in. I joined study groups and asked girls out there. I joined a few different clubs and asked girls out there. I was so depressed that I ended up dropping out of college. I have been a NEET for 10 years now. I haven't had the courage to cold approach women, but I have tried every single dating site and app in the last 11 years. The only time I ever got responses was from some camgirl sexbots on plenty of fish and some hookers on craigslist. Yes, I was so desperate that I even put classified ads up on craigslist (no, not in the sex section) looking for a relationship. I also responded to every single ad from "lonely" and "ugly" and "bbw" women looking for company on craigslist. But those lonely, ugly, fat women never responded back to me.

I am an HHV because I kissed a girl when I was a little boy. I was about 5 or 6. I saw another little boy kiss the girl the day before and she loved it. They spent the rest of that lunch period larping as husband and wife and telling everyone they are a couple. But the next day her and the boy forgot about each other and weren't playing with each other during lunch so I decided to approach her while she was with her female friends and kiss her too, but she pushed me away and started crying and screaming "EWWW!!!! HE KISSED ME!!!" so I got sent home from school and suspended for one day.

Those are my only "experiences" with women. I've given up and accept that I will be a virgin for life.
I cannot believe this... Pure, unadulterated suicidefuel. Did you confront your friend about having fucked your brother? What was her reaction?

I didn't confront her because I didn't have the courage. SHE is the one who confronted me about it because after he pumped and dumped her she was heart broken and asked me if I can talk to him and put in a good word for her so he will reconsider dating her. I told her NO because I know how my brother is and know that she has no chance. And that's when I asked her WHY she hooked up with my brother. She said it's because she likes his personality and how "cool" and "mature" he is. She said the popular guys in our high school were "mean" and "immature" because they made fun of her and never gave her a chance, but my bro gave her a chance even though he was way better looking than her.

Last edited:
I have no past experiences with women. I was a nerd in high school that everyone made fun of including all the guys. Even the other truecels in high school wouldn't let me be part of their clique. So I became friends with the ugly reject girls. In my social circle was my best friend that was a hispanic girl. She wasn't necessarily ugly but she had really bad cystic acne and she was into the punk look. She always had her hair dyed crazy colors and did ugly makeup and wore weird clothes. Another girl was also hispanic but she had an ugly face, didn't wear makeup, and she literally had a unibrow, a bit of a moustache, and sideburns that she didn't shave!! Another girl was white and had an ugly face and was very tall (like 6 feet tall literally) and kind of chubby but the worst part is that she had a huge, wide, and stocky build. Everyone called her "shrek". These were my closest friends. There were a few other girls that were part of our extended social circle but sometimes they hung out on their own so they weren't always around. They were ugly and/or weird and unconventional too.

Anyway, I had crushes on all 3 girls in my main social circle. The one I liked the most was the punky hispanic girl. She was my best best friend. I asked her out a few different times and was rejected. I asked the two girls out as well and was rejected. They all said they love me like a "brother" and that I'm not their type.

After high school I went to college and asked lots of girls out and was always rejected. I asked a few girls out from every single class I was in. I joined study groups and asked girls out there. I joined a few different clubs and asked girls out there. I was so depressed that I ended up dropping out of college. I have been a NEET for 10 years now. I haven't had the courage to cold approach women, but I have tried every single dating site and app in the last 11 years. The only time I ever got responses was from some camgirl sexbots on plenty of fish and some hookers on craigslist. Yes, I was so desperate that I even put classified ads up on craigslist (no, not in the sex section) looking for a relationship. I also responded to every single ad from "lonely" and "ugly" and "bbw" women looking for company on craigslist. But those lonely, ugly, fat women never responded back to me.

I am an HHV because I kissed a girl when I was a little boy. I was about 5 or 6. I saw another little boy kiss the girl the day before and she loved it. They spent the rest of that lunch period larping as husband and wife and telling everyone they are a couple. But the next day her and the boy forgot about each other and weren't playing with each other during lunch so I decided to approach her while she was with her female friends and kiss her too, but she pushed me away and started crying and screaming "EWWW!!!! HE KISSED ME!!!" so I got sent home from school and suspended for one day.

Those are my only "experiences" with women. I've given up and accept that I will be a virgin for life.

I didn't confront her because I didn't have the courage. SHE is the one who confronted me about it because after he pumped and dumped her she was heart broken and asked me if I can talk to him and put in a good word for her so he will reconsider dating her. I told her NO because I know how my brother is and know that she has no chance. And that's when I asked her WHY she hooked up with my brother. She said it's because she likes his personality and how "cool" and "mature" he is. She said the popular guys in our high school were "mean" and "immature" because they made fun of her and never gave her a chance, but my bro gave her a chance even though he was way better looking than her.
I’m speechless, a truecel gigacel, and there’s likely women just as ugly as you that you’ve seen.

From reading this:
NO HE REFUSES TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: HE SAYS ITS MY FAULT FOR SPENDING ALL DAY IN MY ROOM LDARING AND THAT IF I WENT TO COLLEGE AND FINISHED MY DEGREE AND GOT A JOB AND "PUT MYSELF OUT THERE" BY TALKING TO CUTE GIRLS AND SHOWING THAT I AM CONFIDENT AND HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER, THAT I WOULD EASILY FIND A GIRL...... I TOLD HIM "BUT _____ (MY BRO) HAS LITERALLY BEEN TO PRISON AND HAS BEEN UNEMPLOYED ON AND OFF AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY DRY SPELLS, NOT EVEN WHEN HE WAS UNEMPLOYED AND ON DRUGS"! AND MY DAD SAID ITS JUST BECAUSE HE WAS "CONFIDENT" AND WAS ABLE TO FAKE THAT HE WAS SUCCESSFUL AND HAD SOMETHING TO OFFER! MY DAD SAID I JUST NEED TO "LEARN TO FAKE IT TIL I MAKE IT"! :lul:
I believe your dad wants you to be a betabuxx, as if it’s a reliable strategy.

elliot-rodger-kill-6-year-old-brother-ftr-1.jpg

KEK!

1000$ your dad is a IT user. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dude, you're in my thoughts. The World is cruel.