metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 19h 34m
A man's purpose in life is to -
  1. Find something to eat
  2. Find a woman to fuck
  3. Kill anybody who prevents him from doing 1 and 2
This has been going on since the Stone ages. But since killing is not an option anymore so the only thing we can do is hate the person who prevents us from doing 1 and 2. AND HOLES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM DOING 2. So I have every right to hate them. Respecting them is out of question. If they want my respect they gotta earn it by fucking me.

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
7d 2h 21m
HIGH IQ NGL.
Try touching this IT. You can't fight biology.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★
48d 9h 54m
R

respirator_venti

Recruit
19h 24m
So few words, so few images, so much based.

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a avatar of God.
★★★★★
10d 15h 47m
  1. Find something to eat
  2. Find a woman to fuck
This has been going on since the Stone ages. But since killing is not an option anymore so the only thing we can do is hate the person who prevents us from doing 1 and 2. AND HOLES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM DOING 2. So I have every right to hate them. Respecting them is out of question. If they want my respect they gotta earn it by fucking me.

Attachments

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
19d 12m
I completely agree with this. I have every right to hate holes for preventing me from doing the second. I only see them as what they are, cumdumpsters whose only purpose is to serve men. I will never respect a hole ever and I would rather be executed by the foid worshipping government than stoop so low. They only way a hole will earn a little bit respect is if she allows me to fuck her. Until then I will happily rejoice when one of them dies

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 19h 34m
I completely agree with this. I have every right to hate holes for preventing me from doing the second. I only see them as what they are, cumdumpsters whose only purpose is to serve men. I will never respect a hole ever and I would rather be executed by the foid worshipping government than stoop so low. They only way a hole will earn a little bit respect is if she allows me to fuck her. Until then I will happily rejoice when one of them dies
yuw4lMu.jpg

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 20h 37m
  1. Find something to eat
  2. Find a woman to fuck
You know we are shitty creatures if that is what we are wanting and willing to do.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 19h 34m
You know we are shitty creatures if that is what we are wanting and willing to do.
I don't care what it makes us. Will not doing it get us laid or make us non-shitty in the eyes of holes? Nope.
Better to hate them than respect them like a cuck.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 20h 37m
I don't care what it makes us. Will not doing it get us laid or make us non-shitty in the eyes of holes? Nope.
Better to hate them than respect them like a cuck.
I hate humans altogether.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★★
60d 7h 18m