Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My hatred for holes is totally justified

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
A man's purpose in life is to -
  1. Find something to eat
  2. Find a woman to fuck
  3. Kill anybody who prevents him from doing 1 and 2
This has been going on since the Stone ages. But since killing is not an option anymore so the only thing we can do is hate the person who prevents us from doing 1 and 2. AND HOLES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM DOING 2. So I have every right to hate them. Respecting them is out of question. If they want my respect they gotta earn it by fucking me.

HIGH IQ NGL.
Try touching this IT. You can't fight biology.

Photo 2020 07 28 03 12 56

So few words, so few images, so much based.

1. Find something to eat
  2. Find a woman to fuck
This has been going on since the Stone ages. But since killing is not an option anymore so the only thing we can do is hate the person who prevents us from doing 1 and 2. AND HOLES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM DOING 2. So I have every right to hate them. Respecting them is out of question. If they want my respect they gotta earn it by fucking me.

Attachments

• 1596223215754.jpg
    1596223215754.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 8
I completely agree with this. I have every right to hate holes for preventing me from doing the second. I only see them as what they are, cumdumpsters whose only purpose is to serve men. I will never respect a hole ever and I would rather be executed by the foid worshipping government than stoop so low. They only way a hole will earn a little bit respect is if she allows me to fuck her. Until then I will happily rejoice when one of them dies

I completely agree with this. I have every right to hate holes for preventing me from doing the second. I only see them as what they are, cumdumpsters whose only purpose is to serve men. I will never respect a hole ever and I would rather be executed by the foid worshipping government than stoop so low. They only way a hole will earn a little bit respect is if she allows me to fuck her. Until then I will happily rejoice when one of them dies
Yuw4lMu

1. Find something to eat
  2. Find a woman to fuck
You know we are shitty creatures if that is what we are wanting and willing to do.

You know we are shitty creatures if that is what we are wanting and willing to do.
I don't care what it makes us. Will not doing it get us laid or make us non-shitty in the eyes of holes? Nope.
Better to hate them than respect them like a cuck.

I don't care what it makes us. Will not doing it get us laid or make us non-shitty in the eyes of holes? Nope.
Better to hate them than respect them like a cuck.
I hate humans altogether.