Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My hatred for woman may be permanent.

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
There's a small probablity that i getting rhinoplasty the next month, that will made my face up by at least two points, and i starting college in february or march at least.

I will, under all probablity, find a girlfriend there.

I will get sex, of course, i just have to not be an autist and looksmax until chadlite status.

But what's the point? why i so obsessed in pursuing the thing that made my life hell?

The trough that i have to mutilate my face to get access to social interactions that everybody else get naturally.

The trough that they will attracted to an plastic, made-up face, and not the true me, they will not even treat me as a human being have i have not passed up by a surgeon before.

I will probably be an misogynist forever, i will hide it, but the damage it's already done, i should not hate anybody, my status it's just embedded in biology, but i can't simply get over it, i'm just human, an irrational creature, with irrational hatred.

Ub2w said:
There's a small probablity that i getting rhinoplasty the next month, that will made my face up by at least two points, and i starting college in february or march at least.

I will, under all probablity, find a girlfriend there.

I will get sex, of course, i just have to not be an autist and looksmax until chadlite status.

But what's the point? why i so obsessed in pursuing the thing that made my life hell?

The trough that i have to mutilate my face to get access to social interactions that everybody else get naturally.

The trough that they will attracted to an plastic, made-up face, and not the true me, they will not even treat me as a human being have i have not passed up by a surgeon before.

I will probably be an misogynist forever, i will hide it, but the damage it's already done, i should not hate anybody, my status it's just embedded in biology, but i can't simply get over it, i'm just human, an irrational creature, with irrational hatred.

You can't really think like this. Cosmetic surgery for men is the same status as makeup for women.

my disgust for them is permanent

I don't like women either, but I also don't like men. Masochism, it is.

7339er said:
You can't really think like this. Cosmetic surgery for men is the same status as makeup for women.

I think a more closer correlative may be beards, but beards are actually 100% natural.

Just lol if you think rhino can save you

incelman said:
Just lol if you think rhino can save you
jokes on you gambler, i was making an conversation with some roastie in omegle, it was so close of she revealing me her fat tits, but then she asked me why i don't look directly to the webcam(it was in an sligthly vertical angle, damn i looked fine there)

she skip in a second, my nose is probably one of the less aesthetic shits i ever see without being deformed tier, is not big, it's just have the troll shape.

Ub2w said:
jokes on you gambler, i was making an conversation with some roastie in omegle, it was so close of she revealing me her fat tits, but then she asked me why i don't look directly to the webcam(it was in an sligthly vertical angle, damn i looked fine there)

she skip in a second, my nose is probably one of the less aesthetic shits i ever see without being deformed tier, is not big, it's just have the troll shape.

Shit like omegle is the reason I believe 30% of americna women have nudes of them online

incelman said:
Shit like omegle is the reason I believe 30% of americna women have nudes of them online

More like 90%.

Melinda said:
More like 90%.

When I made a post about it they took it down because it was not scientifically correct.

I don't think I can ever forgive women

i dont necessarily hate them because that is for cucks, if ur letting them affect u mentally in any way ur basically a cuck. but i dont think i can ever get the respect back i had for them once after reading all the stories i have read of degeneracy and cucking online, its too late. i used to believe in the idea of love as well, now thats completely gone. in short ill probably get over it, but never completely, the illusion is broken.

wishiwasbigger said:
i dont necessarily hate them because that is for cucks, if ur letting them affect u mentally in any way ur basically a cuck

perfect, they will have a very hard time cucking you
wishiwasbigger said:
after reading all the stories
no real life experiences?

nausea said:
nah ive never been cucked before, but even if i did get cheated i would just break up with her and move on to a new femoid, not gonna just sit around crying over it like a cuck, whats the point? we already know the true nature of femoids. might as well just live your life without getting attached to some non-existent connection u think u had. i've decided to embrace a lifestyle of a non-cuck. you can only be a cuck if u decide to let them make u one

wishiwasbigger said:
nausea said:
nah ive never been cucked before, but even if i did get cheated i would just break up with her and move on to a new femoid, not gonna just sit around crying over it like a cuck, whats the point? we already know the true nature of femoids. might as well just live your life without getting attached to some non-existent connection u think u had. i've decided to embrace a lifestyle of a non-cuck. you can only be a cuck if u decide to let them make u one

hmmm

with due respect, you know right?

da booka

nausea said:
hmmm

i cant be bothered to read the book, but being a cuck is more of a mentality than anything else, u can avoid being cheated on as u cant control the actions of a femoid, even chads get cucked, but they have options so they dont give a fuck. enlighten me on how the book explains why im a cuck?

wishiwasbigger said:
nausea said:
hmmm
i cant be bothered to read the book, but being a cuck is more of a mentality than anything else, u can avoid being cheated on as u cant control the actions of a femoid, even chads get cucked, but they have options so they dont give a fuck. enlighten me on how the book explains why im a cuck?

wtf ?? am I calling you a cuck ??

the book will give you a powerful insight that you may "use" to avoid being cucked in the future, but obviously there is a twist ...

refer to the thread if you wanna talk about the book or whatever, I will gladly answer there

Lol. May be? Nah boy, it's permanent.

Kointo said:
I don't like women either, but I also don't like men. Masochism, it is.

Lol I meant misanthropy, not masochism.

df2da37278e0270d873015fb5613e57a.jpg