Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My health is shit

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Mine is too. Imagine being 24 and getting colon cancer (which is mostly for old people) so fucking over for me buddy boyo ngl

You have colon cancer? :worryfeels::worryfeels:
I think. Gonna go for a colonoscopy to find out. Most likely I do though. I'll most likely be dead very soon

why are you so sure? Are you bleeding a lot?
No but I been having these same symptoms for a few months and I feel like colon cancer is all it can be. I guarantee you that the doctor is gonna tell me I'm stage 3 or 4 and that I should look into end-of-life care :cryfeels:

Well, don't jump to conclusions just yet.
I try not to but I gotta prepare for the worst situation. With my shit luck and life, things might turn out very bad. From birth to death my life was fucked up

You should try cutting meat and sugar and double down on fresh green vegetables.
I'll try if it's not too late. If they tell me I have cancer then I might as well just kill myself or something :feelsrope:

My mental health is shit, physicially i'm fine though.