Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My heart aches whenever I see a cuckold father with his daughters

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It's just the most pathetic, depressing sight.

Today I went shopping and I saw a father with FOUR FUCKING DAUGHTERS and not a single son. Can you imagine that? The average cost of raising a child in the US from birth until 17 is $233,610. Multiply that by four and you get 934 440 US$ That is almost a million dollars. And obviously, most parents continue paying for their children much longer after they turn 17. You still have college to pay for.
So basically, that spineless cuck will end up spending well over a million dollars raising sets of holes to keep men's dicks warm and wet. That's literally what he's doing. There's no other way around it. Sure, having an incel son isn't anything to be proud of either, but at least you're not spending your hard-earned money raising a living fleshlight.
He could've avoided all this by having 4 abortions. As bad as I felt for him, I also felt angry that he's such a bitch that he's actually raising them. I wanted to tell him how I feel but obviously that's social suicide. You're not allowed to question whoredom.

Sure, they might be young and innocent now, but does he not realize that soon enough they'll be teenagers? They'll start going to nightclubs, house parties, music festivals? Does he not realize what they'll be doing? I've made a thread about this: https://incels.is/threads/i-went-to-a-music-festival.67394/
It really boggles my mind how any self-respecting man can be okay with this. Spending absurd amounts of money just to get some other men's rocks off.

I truly believe that the man who invents some kind of pill that will prevent you from passing on your x chromosome will become a billionaire overnight.

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal, the chances of having 4 daughters in a row is so small. He's going to spend most of his money just so that they can grow up to be chad's property.

Today I went shopping and I saw a father with FOUR FUCKING DAUGHTERS and not a single son. Can you imagine that? The average cost of raising a child in the US from birth until 17 is $233,610. Multiply that by four and you get 934 440 US$ That is almost a million dollars. And obviously, most parents continue paying for their children much longer after they turn 17. You still have college to pay for.
So basically, that spineless cuck will end up spending well over a million dollars raising sets of holes to keep men's dicks warm and wet. That's literally what he's doing. There's no other way around it. Sure, having an incel son isn't anything to be proud of either, but at least you're not spending your hard-earned money raising a living fleshlight.
He could've avoided all this by having 4 abortions. As bad as I felt for him, I also felt angry that he's such a bitch that he's actually raising them. I wanted to tell him how I feel but obviously that's social suicide. You're not allowed to question whoredom.

Sure, they might be young and innocent now, but does he not realize that soon enough they'll be teenagers? They'll start going to nightclubs, house parties, music festivals? Does he not realize what they'll be doing? I've made a thread about this: https://incels.is/threads/i-went-to-a-music-festival.67394/
It really boggles my mind how any self-respecting man can be okay with this. Spending absurd amounts of money just to get some other men's rocks off.

I truly believe that the man who invents some kind of pill that will prevent you from passing on your x chromosome will become the most wealthy man in the world.
Those 4 daughtes are already kissing mini-chads in school.

Absolutely brutal, the chances of having 4 daughters in a row is so small. He's going to spend most of his money just so that they can grow up to be chad's property.

They've probably already posed in a pic, all four of them together with their Chad and Tyrone bf's holding them tightly with some bullshit caption on instagram

This is literally the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone. You literally fail 4 times to get a son. That is the most cucked thing I have ever seen. I can’t understand why he won’t disown them or rope at this point

I truly believe that the man who invents some kind of pill that will prevent you from passing on your x chromosome will become a billionaire overnight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU

Everyone here that expressed similar sentiments to the OP, fuck you! Burn in Hell! I wish you never feel the skin of a woman.

How moronic can you be?

a living fleshlight

How can you know what comes of those girls?

He could've avoided all this by having 4 abortions

If everyone followed your advice and would not be "a cuckold", then even a 10/10 GIGACHAD would die as a KHHV permavirgin, because there would be no women.

Everyone of you that support abortion of girls just because they are girls or taking a pill that prevents having girls deserve your inceldom.

Why on earth would I be angry for someone who has 4 daughters and is raising them?

I am angry for men that have boys only. My day is ruined when I see (a) parent(s) with 3, 4 or even 5 boys and no girls. I want to kill the father that fathers predominantly or only boys. I want to torture and kill the parents that prefer sons.

THE SEX RATIO AT BIRTH SHOULD BE ALTERED SO THAT WE COULD HAVE AT LEAST THE SAME AMOUNT OF GIRLS BORN THAN IS BORN BOYS. PREFERABLY AT LEAST 130 GIRLS FOR 100 BOYS. THIS WOULD MAKE THE WORLD MUCH HAPPIER AND MORE PEACEFUL. IT COULD EVEN HAVE A GOOD ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECT, BECAUSE MEN WOULD NOT NEED TO MONEYMAXX SO MUCH JUST TO GET A NORMAL GIRLFRIEND/WIFE. WOMEN STILL WOULD NOT SUFFER LONG-TERM INVOLUNTARY SEXLESSNESS EVEN IF THERE WERE 200 GIRLS FOR EVERY 100 BOYS.
This is literally the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone. You literally fail 4 times to get a son. That is the most cucked thing I have ever seen. I can’t understand why he won’t disown them or rope at this point

Fuck you especially!

I would be very happy if I could have 4 daughters.

Last edited:
Imagine raising a Chad worshiping whore who will also advocate for the genocide of ugly men. Sounds very ragefuel. Now imagine raising four. FUCKING PATHETIC CUCK FATHER.

you should have asked to buy one of them i bet it would help him financially in the long run

This really is such a stupid post, do you really want to see sex-selective abortions driving up the male: female ratio? It'll inflate the value of femoids even higher, which is what is happening in China right now, thanks to their one-child policy.

There should be, like @AutisticMonstrosity stated, ideally more femoids than men.

Oh, I have absolutely no idea. But considering that they'll become women someday and they live in the west, I think it's fairly fair to assume, no? Like I can assume the sun will rise the next day?

If everyone followed your advice and would not be "a cuckold", then even a 10/10 GIGACHAD would die as a KHHV permavirgin, because there would be no women.

Everyone of you that support abortion of girls just because they are girls or taking a pill that prevents having girls deserve your inceldom.

Why on earth would I be angry for someone who has 4 daughters and is raising them?

I am angry for men that have boys only. My day is ruined when I see (a) parent(s) with 3, 4 or even 5 boys and no girls. I want to kill the father that fathers predominantly or only boys. I want to torture and kill the parents that prefer sons.

THE SEX RATIO AT BIRTH SHOULD BE ALTERED SO THAT WE COULD HAVE AT LEAST THE SAME AMOUNT OF GIRLS BORN THAN IS BORN BOYS. PREFERABLY AT LEAST 130 GIRLS FOR 100 BOYS. THIS WOULD MAKE THE WORLD MUCH HAPPIER AND MORE PEACEFUL. IT COULD EVEN HAVE A GOOD ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECT, BECAUSE MEN WOULD NOT NEED TO MONEYMAXX SO MUCH JUST TO GET A NORMAL GIRLFRIEND/WIFE. WOMEN STILL WOULD NOT SUFFER LONG-TERM INVOLUNTARY SEXLESSNESS EVEN IF THERE WERE 200 GIRLS FOR EVERY 100 BOYS.

You do realize what you're saying is "have daughters so I have a better chance at finding a wet hole to stick my penis inside". You want to KILL other men for not spending their time and hard-earned money raising a set of holes for you. How fucking selfish and self-centred can you be?

Unless it's for the purpose of having sex with them after they turn 18 then you need to start injecting testosterone immediately or fuck off to Cucktears. Imagine wanting to waste money on worthless sluts that are going to spend their Friday night drinking and getting spitroasted by Chads in college.

This really is such a stupid post, do you really want to see sex-selective abortions driving up the male: female ratio? It'll inflate the value of femoids even higher, which is what is happening in China right now, thanks to their one-child policy.

There should be, like @AutisticMonstrosity stated, ideally more femoids than men.

Again, all you're saying here is "have daughters so I have a place to put my dick inside". Selfish and self-centred.

Yeah it's the most brutal ragefuel

You do realize what you're saying is "have daughters so I have a better chance at finding a wet hole to stick my penis inside". You want to KILL other men for not spending their time and hard-earned money raising a set of holes for you. How fucking selfish and self-centred can you be?

Again, all you're saying here is "have daughters so I have a place to put my dick inside". Selfish and self-centred.

That's kind of why femoids exist. And soyciety does need femoids to exist, do we not? Unless someone invents some sort of artificial womb technology.

Unless it's for the purpose of having sex with them after they turn 18 then you need to start injecting testosterone immediately or fuck off to Cucktears.

I am high on testosterone. You are gay wanting to live/a society without women. There are lots of gays here apparently that say e.g. that pussies and women are disgusting etc. THEY ARE NOT

IMO women are the most lovely, wonderful thing in the universe. Nothing is more cute than a little girl or baby girl.

But women must be kept in their natural place by men and not give them the rights to vote etc. and destroy the fabric of society.
Yeah it's the most brutal ragefuel

Moron.

Ragefuel is when I see only sons in families. Ragefuel is parents preferring sons and killing girls.

Last edited:
I am high on testosterone. You are gay wanting to live/a society without women. There are lots of gays here apparently that say e.g. that pussies and women are disgusting etc. THEY ARE NOT

IMO women are the most lovely, wonderful thing in the universe. Nothing is more cute than a little girl or baby girl.
3a8

But women must be kept in their natural place by men and not give them the rights to vote etc. and destroy the fabric of society.

Moron.

Ragefuel is when I see only sons in families. Ragefuel is parents preferring sons and killing girls.

You literally just proved you want other men to create women for your enjoyment. You want them to waste 20+ years of their lives and hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep your cock wet.

he says he hates families which have only boys.

You literally just proved you want other men to create women for your enjoyment. You want them to waste 20+ years of their lives and hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep your cock wet.

Like all healthy heterosexual males! And I am ready to do my part by raising girls to other men. You aren't even a heterosexual male incel if/because you want a society without anyone raising daughters --> a society without women, which would of course collapse.

How is raising one's own children and spreading one's own genes a waste? That's literally the most important life mission for living organisms.

You should be banned as a volcel or/and as a non-heterosexual male.

Like all healthy heterosexual males! And I am ready to do my part by raising girls to other men. You aren't even a heterosexual male incel if/because you want a society without anyone raising daughters --> a society without women, which would of course collapse.

How is raising one's own children and spreading one's own genes a waste? That's literally the most important life mission for living organisms.

You should be banned as a volcel or/and as a non-heterosexual male.

"Like all healthy heterosexual males! And I am ready to do my part by raising girls to other men. "

Holy fuck. What a sad life. Imagine unironically being this much of a castrated cuckold. Yes, I want other men raising whores for me, doesn't mean i'm going to do the same.
Just like I want there to be people who make me burgers at McDonald's. Doesn't mean I want to do that for other people also.
JFL at it being "the most important life mission"
Do you have a 200+ IQ? Are you the strongest man in the world? Are you a supermodel? Are you a powerful king? If not, the world won't be affected in any way whether or not you decide to pass on your dogshit genes. What is it with subhumans thinking they're more important than they actually are? "muh genes my only goal in life is to pass on muh balding manlet subhuman genes the world is going to be doomed without them" lmao.
You should be banned for being such a disgusting cuck that you're actually willing to waste more than 2 decades of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars so other men's cocks can feel nice.
Pathetic.

Absolutely brutal. I have no idea what I would do if I ever had a daughter. Me hating the daughter would make it more like a whore ironically

Absolutely brutal. I have no idea what I would do if I ever had a daughter. Me hating the daughter would make it more like a whore ironically

Based.

They will all betray him in the end. They'll all end up as whores and spit on the memory of their dad.

Everyone here that expressed similar sentiments to the OP, fuck you! Burn in Hell! I wish you never feel the skin of a woman.

How moronic can you be?

Fuck you especially!

Im pretty sure there already is a disproportionate amount of girls when looking at the global population

They've probably already posed in a pic, all four of them together with their Chad and Tyrone bf's holding them tightly with some bullshit caption on instagram
ER fuel

"Like all healthy heterosexual males! And I am ready to do my part by raising girls to other men. "

Holy fuck. What a sad life. Imagine unironically being this much of a castrated cuckold. Yes, I want other men raising whores for me, doesn't mean i'm going to do the same.
Just like I want there to be people who make me burgers at McDonald's. Doesn't mean I want to do that for other people also.
Do you have a 200+ IQ? Are you the strongest man in the world? Are you a supermodel? Are you a powerful king? If not, the world won't be affected in any way whether or not you decide to pass on your dogshit genes. What is it with subhumans thinking they're more important than they actually are? "muh genes my only goal in life is to pass on muh balding manlet subhuman genes the world is going to be doomed without them" lmao.
You should be banned for being such a disgusting cuck that you're actually willing to waste more than 2 decades of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars so other men's cocks can feel nice.
Pathetic.

It's natural for normal people and even for people of low quality to want to have own children. They don't think about the world, they have selfish reasons to want to have children.

I hope you will never have the urge to have children and that you won't ever have children regardless whether you ever have the urge or not. I know I want to have them. It changed around age 25. Are you still young?

I feel that I am wasting my life not raising children! What waste is it if one enjoys raising children and being with them and watching them grow up?!?

How moronic can you be?

Fuck you especially!

Why are you here?

20200219 165731

Last edited:
Why guess when there are statistics, idiot? There is a big deficit of girls and women of reproductive age in the world compared to the number of boys and men of the
Youre right, though in the west women outnumber men. Only in china and the middle east do men outnumber women

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
My dad had 3 sons, then 3 daughters, then 1 more son

Pathetic.
That's why you betroth your daughter off at 5 years old and have the husband raise her instead

Last edited:
Youre right, though in the west women outnumber men. Only in china and the middle east do men outnumber women

You are a moron. Women outnumber men in some countries (not on a world level), because after age 55+ there are more women than men because of big life expectancy difference. The sad fact is that more boys than girls is born in every fucking country. Even in Europe 106 or 107 boys are born for every 100 girls. India and China are much worse. The older the cohort, the more there are women. The sex balance age in my country is just under 60 years old, would be somewhat lower without immigration and emigration. After 85+, women are a big majority. But 85+ women are not interested in fucking me or fucking in general.