Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My height is 5 foot 11 inches and I’m just a tiiiiiiny bit shorter than 5’11 and a half. I’m 5’11 and 3/8

Is my height good or bad?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Am I tall enough or am I too short?

Garou

I wish I was that height

No. Holes minimum height requirements for non-chads is at least 6'2" / 188cm now.

No. Holes minimum height requirements for non-chads is at least 6'2" / 188cm now.
Who is more likely to be a stacy, short foids or tall foids?

kind of short but you can live with this :feelsLSD:

It's good enough if you have a decent face. Although since you're here I can only guess your face quality

Who is more likely to be a stacy, short foids or tall foids?
Neither. Average or slightly above/below average height is best for foids.

Foids that are too short or too tall are genetic trash.

Anyway how is this related to the thread topic?

If you're not Ed Kemper height these days it's over

Neither. Average or slightly above/below average height is best for foids.

Foids that are too short or too tall are genetic trash.

Anyway how is this related to the thread topic?
Can a short chad exist?

I’m afraid some bluepiller will dox me and identify me

Same. that's why I'm afraid to get rated even though I don't think my face is atrocious

Can a short chad exist?
No. A guy can have a 9.5/10 face but if he doesnt have the height, he cannot be a Chad. Usually chadlite at best.

To be a "Chad" you need an 8/10 to 9.5/10 face AND minimum 183cm (6'0") height.
Men noticeably under 6'0" can only be "Chadlites" at best.

Same. that's why I'm afraid to get rated even though I don't think my face is atrocious
Doxing should be illegal and anyone who does it should be forbidden from using internet by law for at least 10 years
No. A guy can have a 9.5/10 face but if he doesnt have the height, he cannot be a Chad. Usually chadlite at best.

Is 8 ft tall good or too excessive?

So is 5'11 NOTICEABLY under 6'0? Most guys heightfraud anyway

So is 5'11 NOTICEABLY under 6'0? Most guys heightfraud anyway
Yes, but foids will care less about 5'11" height with an 8+ /10 face.

If you try to fraud your height and your face is average or below average, foids will try to call you out on it more. Maybe its the halo effect idk.

Yes, but foids will care less about 5'11" height with an 8+ /10 face.

If you try to fraud your height and your face is average or below average, foids will try to call you out on it more. Maybe its the halo effect idk.

Fucking cunts....

Fucking cunts....
You'd think 5'11"/181cm is 5'11"/181cm, right? Not to foids because they're illogical whores.

They will think an ugly 6'2" barefoot guy is 5'10" but think a good looking 5'10" guy is 6'1"+ :feelskek:

Its a bad height, you need to be 6"6 for a solid foundation. You can get away with 6"3 in theory. 5"11 and a bit? No chance. Is over for us.

Its a bad height, you need to be 6"6 for a solid foundation. You can get away with 6"3 in theory. 5"11 and a bit? No chance. Is over for us.

You're overrating this. 6'3 is plenty. 5'11 is the grey area

that why we should all use the metric system it's more precise

I've been rallying about that the whole time. The US and it's heel dragging refusal to join modernity is annoying.

5'11 is invisible to foids

I’m sure there are incels here who heightmog me and are taller than 6 ft
Height matters when you're below 5'9. If you're 5'9 or above, then the cause of your inceldom is mainly your face (or your mental health)

Height matters when you're below 5'9. If you're 5'9 or above, then the cause of your inceldom is mainly your face (or your mental health)
I’m a locationcel

But you still won't get lad. Foids prefer men over 6'3.

How is your face out of 10? Either way, location is cope because hypergamy is everywhere.
I can’t really rate my face because some might rate my race differently from me. I can’t reveal my face on looksmaxx because I don’t wanna be doxxed by bluepilled cucks.
But you still won't get lad. Foids prefer men over 6'3.
Foids prefer men who are taller than them

Flexing on shortcels k.

I can’t really rate my face because some might rate my race differently from me. I can’t reveal my face on looksmaxx because I don’t wanna be doxxed by bluepilled cucks.

Foids prefer men who are taller than them
You don't need to send any pictures. Anyone with basic self awareness knows their own face rating out of 10.

Just *type what your face is /10