Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My high school chadlite best friend returned from Europe

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
He went on a trip for 4 months.

The guy is 6’5, full head of THICK AF hair like a damn dog or something. Skinny fuck though, but doesn’t matter because guess what

He slept with 18 (Eighteen) college age foids in his time there, and maintained contact and sex with three of them, and tells me he’s fallen in love with one of them, and that one is coming to visit him in a few weeks apparently.

His face is high normie low chadlite I think and he talks with this inarticulatiom that makes you think he’s stupid, but his height, hair and nonchalance seem to work for him.

Sigh.

JFL at having sex having friends.All they need you for is to brag about their superiority.

JFL at having sex having friends.All they need you for is to brag about their superiority.
legit man my irl best friend been telling me about how he fingered his gf in car while he knows ill die virgin jfl

Chadlite? That's a 9/10 Chad. Almost a girl every week. WoW

I tend to cut ties with good-looking friends to avoid the heartache tbh tbh tbh

legit man my irl best friend been telling me about how he fingered his gf in car while he knows ill die virgin jfl
He is not your friend tbh.

He is not your friend tbh.
no bro he stayed with me when 20ppl picked on me in school, while it was obviously just better to join them and mock me, he didnt leave me tbh. its just he wants to feel better i guess but everyone have flaws but yeah.

no bro he stayed with me when 20ppl picked on me in school, while it was obviously just better to join them and mock me, he didnt leave me tbh. its just he wants to feel better i guess but everyone have flaws but yeah.
He just doesn't need to pick on you because he is Chad and bitches suck him off.

hes not rly a chad but socialmaxed hard tbh
My Chad friend always sends vocal messages to sluts while we hang around, Ima dump him. One time he was like "Huh bruh this girl Ima go out with tonight is nothing serious, you wanna know her?" Fucking idiot.

My Chad friend always sends vocal messages to sluts while we hang around, Ima dump him. One time he was like "Huh bruh thus girl Ima go out with tonight is nothing serious, you wanna know her?" Fucking idiot.
ye tbh but they dont get our pain cause its so easy to them i think so they think "just go out" meme is legit tbh

And i wasting my time trying to cope, what a life.

I want to die!I hate this world! And all i wanted is to cuddle with one.

ye tbh but they dont get our pain cause its so easy to them i think so they think "just go out" meme is legit tbh
Another time he was like "Huh bruh that girl just offer her a beer at the bar and she will fuck you, she is easy."

Another time he was like "Huh bruh that girl just offer her a beer at the bar and she will fuck you, she is easy."
yes bro but i dont think they mean harm to us tbh they just think its that easy for everyone tbh they say that in "i will help him" tone not mocking one so i cant get rly mad at them tbh

i would fap to ur avi btw its rly hot

yes bro but i dont think they mean harm to us tbh they just think its that easy for everyone tbh they say that in "i will help him" tone not mocking one so i cant get rly mad at them tbh

i would fap to ur avi btw its rly hot
To be honest people nowadays are so degenerate that maybe he legit thought I was ok with trying to take that girl he was gonna fuck that night. For them sex is just a recreative activity like playing chess. Either that or he wanted to cuck me or rub it to my face.

This is why there is no women left for incels.

if u have chads friends then u are fakecel. Chads friend would usually help you get gf
Nah I don't think so.Back in the old days when all people met in real life it would make sense because chad can introduce you to a lot of girls who don't have their own chad.Now every girl can find their chad in few minutes on phone:feelsree::feelstrash: